剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
In fact, had he reached out to touch me at that moment
实际上 那一刻他还伸出手来摸我
I'd likely be dead as well.
我很可能也会死
Nevertheless, Mrs. Pym,
即便如此 皮姆夫人
these deaths are connected,
他们的死亡是有关联的
and I believe you are involved in all of them.
而且我相信你都牵涉其中
Indeed, I am.
确实如此
They all made the mistake of marrying me.
他们都犯了和我结婚的错
And leaving you their money.
而且都给你留了钱财
If you want to try to prove that I had something to do
如果你想要证明我丈夫的死
with the deaths of my husbands
和我有关
be my guest.
那么随你便
Now
现在
I have many things to take care of.
还有很多事情等着我处理
Mrs. Pym,
皮姆夫人
I'll be needing your fingermarks
在你离开警局之前
before you leave the station house.
我还需要采集一下你的指纹
Do you have any objections?
对此 你有异议吗
Not a one.
完全没有
What in the blazes do you think you're doing?!
你知不知道你在做什么
How dare you treat a lady like this?!
你怎么敢这样对待一位淑女
It's all right, Samuel. I agreed to this.
没事 塞穆尔 我同意他们这么做的
Please wait for me outside, in the car.
请在外面车上等我
That should do, Mrs. Pym.
这样就行了 皮姆夫人
Thank you for your cooperation.
感谢你的配合
The woman is absolutely fascinating!
这个女人太让人着迷了
She makes no effort whatsoever
对于死去的五任丈夫
to hide her lack of feeling about five dead husbands.
她丝毫没有掩饰自己的不在乎
She puts me in mind of that insect species
她让我想起了一种昆虫
where the female consumes the male
雌性昆虫把雄性昆虫吃掉
right when they're in the middle
就在他们
Procreating. Yes! The female praying mantis
繁殖过程中 没错 母螳螂
is known to devour her mate during the sex act
以在交♥配♥时吞食她的伴侣
as is the widow spider.
而得名为黑寡妇
That's the perfect name for her
那是最适合她的名字
the black "preying" mantis.
捕食性黑螳螂
Only change the 'a' in praying to an 'e'
只一字之差便成了猎物
because she preys upon... Thank you, George.
因为她捕食... 谢谢 乔治
I think we should focus on the husbands.
我觉得我们把应该重点放在丈夫们身上
I'll look into the fire at the fishing lodge.
我会去调查垂钓屋的大火
Sir, I'm quite intrigued by this falling piano.
长官 我对钢琴砸死丈夫的那个案子很感兴趣
First thing tomorrow, then.
那就把它作为明天的首要任务
And perhaps the Inspector will be able to find someone
也许局长能够找到与吉布森先生被杀时的
connected to the Hunt Club where Mr. Gibson was killed.
狩猎俱乐部有关联的人
Julia, could you look at the previous coroner's reports?
朱莉亚 你能不能看下以前法医的验尸报告
Perhaps something was overlooked.
也许有什么被忽略了
Of course!
当然可以
Anything else, George? Sir,
还有别的事吗 乔治 长官
I was hoping you might be able to advise me
关于我遭遇的一点麻烦 我在想
on a little problem I've encountered. Of course.
你能不能给我一些建议 当然可以
As you know, I've undertaken to teach a writing class.
你知道的 我在教一门写作课
Oh. Very good.
这很好啊
Well, the samples of the writing I've received, sir, are...
但是 我看了收上来的样本 长官
to put it kindly... Uneven.
说好听点的 就是参差不齐
And I'm not sure how to give criticism
而我不知道怎么批评才不会
without unduly hurting somebody's feelings.
伤害到某人的感情
Well, the best advice I can give
好吧 我能给你的建议就是
is to look for their positive qualities
去发现它们好的方面
and give those equal weight to your criticisms.
在批评的同时也给予同等分量的表扬
Sir, what if there are no positive qualities?
长官 如果真的毫无亮点呢
Suggest another occupation. Sir?
建议他们换个职业 什么
Why would one waste valuable effort
为什么要在毫无天分的职业上
on a vocation for which they have no facility?
浪费宝贵的精力呢
It was 1855 when my husband died.
我的丈夫在1855年去世了
I was not so sad. I did not like him.
我不是非常难过 我不喜欢他
I was pretty and I always liked a handsome boy.
我很漂亮而且我一直都喜欢帅气的男孩
He was not handsome.
他一点也不帅
But my mother said he was a good catch.
但我的母亲说他是个很好的选择
So I married him. But I never did like him
所以我和他结婚的 但是我一直都不是
very much.
很喜欢他
the honesty of it is
这篇文章的坦诚
remarkable, admirable, poetic even.
令人印象深刻 值得表扬 甚至还有些诗意
I think perhaps the sentences are a bit repetitive.
但是我觉得你的句子是不是有点重复
Perhaps it's just your voice. But also,
或许只是你念的问题 但是
I think the content could be
我觉得描述可以
more colourfully described.
更加生动一些
You don't like it! I didn't say that.
你不喜欢 我没这么说
It's my life story.
这是我的人生故事
Well, perhaps we need to consider
好吧 或许我们应该思考一下
that not every life story is worth telling.
不是所有的人生都值得讲述
Well I didn't mean to suggest
好吧 我不是那个意思
I never! Oh, please
我从未受过如此待遇 不要这样
I never!
我从来受过如此对待
Right, then, who's going to read next?
好吧 接下来 该谁读了
Where's Mr. Raymond? He withdrew.
雷蒙德先生的呢 他退钱去了
Then I suppose I shall go next.
那我想下个该我了
It was just after sundown
就在太阳落山之后
in the wild, wild west.
在美国西部的荒野上
The man with the black cowboy hat
身着黑色牛仔帽
and the sharp silver spurs got off his high horse.
以及银色马刺从骏马上翻身而下
Doing evil was on his mind.
脑子里满满的都是邪恶
He spat on the dusty ground.
朝满是尘土的地上吐痰
He went into the saloon and ordered a whiskey.
他进了酒吧 又点了瓶威士忌
He pulled out his gun.
他掏出枪
"Is there anyone here brave enough to fight me?"
"这里有人敢跟我决斗吗"
he asked the crowd of cowboys...
他问在场的牛仔
Oh, sweet mother of mercy,
我滴个苍天啊
please, Mr. Howard, stop!
霍华德先生 别念了
Just stop!
求你了 别念了
Why are you wasting your time?
为什么你要浪费自己的时间
Nobody would publish that!
没有人会想去出版它的
How dare you, you little sod. I'm sorry,
你小子怎么敢这么说话 我很抱歉
but it's nothing more than a...
但这些就是一堆
collection of clichés.
用烂了的东西
There is not a single original thought in there!
通篇毫无新意可言
I don't want to encourage you to waste your time
我不想鼓励你 把时间浪费在
in a vocation for which you have no facility.
你根本不擅长的地方
My writing's as good as yours!
我的作品比你的差不到哪儿去
I couldn't even get through the first chapter
对于你口中的小说
of that daft thing you call a novel!
简直糟糕到我连第一章都不想听
You're no teacher,
你不算个老师
you're a fraud!
你就是个骗子
Looks like it's just the two of us.
看样子 这里好像就我们两个了
And what did you think of...
你觉得我的作品
my writing, Mr. Crabtree?
如何呢 克拉布特里先生
Please, George.
你可以叫我 乔治
George?
乔治
I did think you had significantly more aptitude
我真的认为你比其他人
than any of the others.
都更要有天赋
But there were a few things
只是还有些小问题
I would like to discuss.
有待指正
I didn't come here to be coddled,
我来这里不是为了听好话的
but for honest opinion.
我想听真实的意见
That is what I'd like to hear from you.
我想听你对我作品的批评
Are you sure about that? I am.
你确定要听吗 我确定
Alright then.
好吧
Well, seeing as it's just the two of us,
看现在也只有我们两个了
perhaps we could find a more comfortable venue
我们也许可以找个舒服点的地方
for our discussion.
交流一下
I'd like that.
也好
So...
所以...
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表