剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Stand down, Murdoch. That's an order.
放手吧 默多克 这是命令
My final order.
我最后的命令
Get back to work.
都回去工作
Hello, I'm looking for Mr. Dilbert.
你好 我在找呆伯特先生
I'm Dilton Dilbert. Can I help you?
我是道尔顿·呆伯特 有什么能帮你的吗
I'm Thomas Brackenreid. You're late.
我是托马斯·布拉肯里德 你迟到了
I came as soon as I was able. I'm not interested in what
我已经尽快赶来了 我不关心你
you are able to do. I care only what you do.
能做什么 我只关心你做了什么
This is your key.
这是你的钥匙
Don't lose it.
别弄丢了
We open our doors at eight thirty sharp.
我们八点半准时开门
Be here five minutes prior. Lunch is at twelve. We close
提前五分钟到这 午餐时间是十二点
for an hour. Be back here five minutes prior.
中午休息一个小时 提前五分钟回来
We adhere strictly to the standards of civic comportment.
我们严格遵守市民行为规范准则
In dealing with the public, your tone of voice will
在和公众打交道的时候 你的口齿必须始终
at all times be even and articulated.
清晰 表达准确
Cuss words of any sort will be
说脏话会被
subject to an immediate fine of five cents.
处以五美分罚款
Five cents? Per expletive.
五美分 每个字五美分
A string of colorful invective will prove quite costly,
一连串的带谩骂色彩的话会很昂贵的
I assure you. So what do I do?
我向你保证 那我该做什么
You will be replacing Miss Samantha Shier
你将接替萨曼莎·希尔女士和
and Mr. Kenneth Page in indexing.
肯尼斯·佩吉先生在这编索引
Hello! Goodbye.
你好 再见
We are in the process
我们处于更新文件系统的
of converting to a new filing system. Essentially,
转变过程中 简单来说就是
we're combining the accessibility of a bound volume
我们借助一个开放的文件系统 把资料的编号♥
with the mutability of an open file system.
编入一本合订本 使查找文件更加方便
Every piece of paper in every file folder
每一个文件夹里的每一份文件
is to be punched and placed in a two-hole binder
都被订上了并用双孔粘结剂粘合在一起
in concordance with the index.
整合在索引里
How many file folders are there?
这里有多少个文件夹
See for yourself.
自己看
Bloody hell.
见鬼
That will be ten cents. How much?
那句话罚款10美分 多少
Per expletive.
一个字五美分
Detective Murdoch.
默多克探长
Just wanted to let you know that I'll be overseeing
希望你知道
Station Four until a replacement for the former Inspector
在找到能接任前警长职位的人之前
can be found. In fact,
第四分局暂时由我接管 事实上
I'd encourage you to apply for the position.
我建议你申请这个职位
Me? You seem surprised.
我 你看起来很惊讶
Given my complicity in attempting to prove that you--
鉴于我试图合谋证明你
I appreciate your loyalty to your friend, Detective.
我很欣赏你对朋友的忠诚 探长
I don't hold grudges.
我这人不记仇
As long as it is understood that...
只要你明白...
this whole affair is... water under the bridge.
这整件事已经是...不可改变的事实了
It is understood?
明白吗
This is your template. Lay it over the edge
这是你的模板 在公文的边缘涂上记号♥
of the document and mark the holes...
并且打上标记孔
like... so...
像这样 那么
Remember that these are original documents
记住 这些都是原始公文
so, accuracy is...
所以 精确度是
essential. Alright. I'll...
必不可少的 好吧 我会
give it a go.
试着做一下的
I don't want you to "give it a go."
我可不是来看你试一下的
I need you to understand that what we're undertaking here is
我需要你的明白 我们的工作并不比
nothing less than revolutionary. If you say so.
革命逊色 你说了算
What binder is that?
你在装订什么
Office Machinery Acquisitions. Typewriters.
办公机械收♥购♥ 打字机之类的
let's say your typewriter breaks down
比方说你的打字机坏了
and you need to find out if it's still under warranty.
而你需要知道它是否还在保修期内
Where did you last work?
你最后一份工作是在哪
Police Station House
警♥察♥局
Number Four. Search in the index for Police
第四分局 在索引里找第四警局
Station Number Four. Find the volume number
找到卷宗编号♥
and tab colour. Go to the volume, find the tab.
和标签颜色 拿到卷宗 找到标签
Compare the lot numbers and
经过大量对比
you have your date of acquisition.
你就得到了你的购置的日期
That's very impressive.
这真是令人印象深刻
Cross indexing is the key.
交叉索引就是关键
What do you think of tab colour versus number?
你觉得颜色标签相对于编号♥哪个好
Colour! You can see it at a glance.
颜色标记更好 眼睛一扫就能看到
It's, uh, it's my innovation.
这是 呃 这是我发明的
Should we have a drink. Well,
我们要喝一杯庆祝下吗 这个嘛
get started and let me know if you have any questions.
开始干吧 如果你有任何问题可以来问我
Miss James?
詹姆斯小姐
Are you alright? Oh, don't mind me.
你还好吗 不用管我
I'm just-- I've had an upset is all.
我只是 我只是有点沮丧
Well if misery loves company,
看来不幸总是
you have plenty of it right now.
接踵而来啊
I heard about the Inspector.
我听说了警长的事
The Detective says we'll prove him innocent.
探长说了我们会证明他的清白的
I don't know if we will,
我不知道我们能不能做到
but as my Aunt Marigold says:
但就像我阿姨玛丽戈尔德说的
"If you don't try, you'll never know
如果你不去尝试 你就永远都不会
where trying may have taken you."
知道尝试之后命运会把你领向何处
George. Come with me, please.
乔治 请跟我来下
Take care, Miss James.
保重 詹姆斯小姐
Sir, what exactly are we looking for?
长官 我们到底在找什么
The woman who took the money out of the trashcan.
找那个从垃圾桶里拿走钱的女人
I can't imagine she'll still be here, sir.
我无法想象她还会傻到留在这 长官
No, but the impression she left behind
她当然不会留在这 但她遗留的印记
might still be. Think about it, George.
也许还存在 好好想想 乔治
If the woman had simply removed the money from the trash bin
如果那个女人只是想把钱从垃圾桶里转移
the Inspector would have known right away
警长立刻就会知道
that she was part of the scheme. Right.
她只是计划里的一部分 没错
To seem inconspicuous, she probably threw out
看看各个犄角旮旯里 她也许会扔掉
a piece of trash herself.
她自己的垃圾
Exactly. And if we can
没错 只要我们弄清楚
identify what that item is, we may learn something
是什么 我们就可能得到
about her.
有关她的信息
Well good, it's all still here.
好消息是 垃圾都还在这呢
Yes but, sir, how can we possibly know which piece
但是 长官 我们怎么知道哪件垃圾
of trash is hers?
是她的呢
It happened after 8:30 p.m.
事情发生在晚上八点半之后
Now, I need you to remove all of these items
你现在把这所有的垃圾
and take them back to the Station House,
都带回警♥察♥署
paying very careful attention to the order in which
仔细理清它们被扔进垃圾桶
all the items were placed in the bin. Oh, and George...
的顺序 还有 乔治
Sir? Chief Constable Davis
还有什么 长官 一定不能让
can know nothing of this. Understood, sir.
戴维斯局长知道这事 明白 先生
Thank you.
谢了
This is pointless. Henry,
这一点意义都没有啊 亨利
this might be the only way to exonerate the Inspector.
这可能是使警长免罪的唯一办法了
It's also a good exercise in the logic of detecting.
这也是锻炼逻辑推理的好办法
For example,
打个比方
we know that this paper is this morning's edition.
这份报纸是今早的
So it was obviously discarded after the woman left.
所以肯定是那女人走后才被扔掉的
So, we know it's not that. Also,
所以不可能是这个 还有
this wrapper is from a sausage vendor
这包装纸是我认识的一个香肠小贩那的
who, I know, finishes at six in the evening,
那地方晚上六点就停止售卖♥♥
so, unless she was eating a sausage for two hours,
所以也不可能是那个女人留的
it can't be that either. Now,
除非她一根香肠吃了俩小时
that leaves us with these four items.
所以就剩这四件了
A broken ball-and-cup toy,
一个坏掉的杯球玩具
a glove, an old sandwich
一只手套 一个坏掉的三明治
and a balled up piece of newspaper.
还有团成球的报纸
Detective.
探长
Uh... Chief Constable!
局长
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表