剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
There's nothing special about a man that does the right thing.
一个人做了正确的事没什么特别的
That alone does not make him a saint,
仅这一点并不代表他就是圣人
much as he acted like it did.
倒更像是在扮演圣人
So you felt that he took too much credit.
所以你觉得他往自己身上揽了太多的功劳
That's right.
没错
I understand that he... how shall I put this?
我知道他 怎么说呢
He had quite the way with the ladies.
他对付女人很有一套
That man was a rotten lout.
他就是个堕落的蠢货
A harmless flirt, I was assured.
相信只是无伤大雅的调情
Don't believe whoever' telling you that.
不管谁这么跟你说都不要相信
It wasn't harmless when he carried on with my mother.
他和我母亲调情的时候就造成了伤害
Is that so?
是吗
So Lowry had motive. Sir.
所以劳里先生有杀人动机了 先生
Mr. Parker seduced his mother.
派克先生勾引了他母亲
His father left the family shortly after that.
他的父亲在那之后不久就离开家了
But I'm confident
但我很肯定
the cut on his hand wasn't made with
他手上的伤口不是
the same knife used in the murder.
犯罪时那件凶器造成的
How can you know that?
你怎么知道
Mr. Lowry was cut with a serrated knife.
劳里先生是被齿刀割伤的
The wound is also a day or two old.
伤了也该有一到两天时间了
It's already healing.
已经开始愈合了
So he used another knife. We have motive
所以他用的是另一把刀 他有杀人动机
and opportunity. Does he have a record?
和杀人时机 他有没有犯罪记录
Well, yes
是有的
Excellent. Charge Lowry. Good work, everyone.
完美 起诉劳里 干的漂亮各位
What have you from Mr. Parker's hotel room, George?
你在派克的宾馆里发现了什么 乔治
Sir. The victim appeared to be living on the cheap.
长官 被害者似乎生活很节俭
His room was quite rundown and his belongings were
他的房♥间很小而且
well, sparse.
东西也少得可怜
Today wasn't his first speaking engagement at a church.
他今天不是第一次在教堂演讲了
No, sir. He'd been to several churches
对的 长官 在过去几个月里
over the past months.
他已经去好几个教堂演讲过了
He was doing something of a
他在做一种
a hero's tour through Ontario, sir.
穿越安大略的英雄巡演 长官
There's an address here. Jarvis Street.
这有个地址 贾维斯街
I wondered about that myself. Wealthy friends, perhaps?
我很好奇 或许是有钱的朋友
In any case
不管怎么说
this was found under his mattress.
这是在他的床垫下面发现的
All bills from the Bank of Toronto.
所有账单都来自多伦多银行
Two hundred dollars to be exact.
准确的来说是200美元
That's quite a substantial amount.
那可真是不少钱
Perhaps this is what the killer was looking for
或许这就是凶手想要
in Mr. Parker's pocket.
在派克先生口袋里找的东西
Good work, George.
干的好 乔治
That's fine, that's fine.
这样就好 这样就好
Darling! The driver's here!
亲爱的 司机来了
Oh, I'm... I'm not--
不 我 我不是
Come in, come in. Oh darling,
快点 快点 亲爱的
let me do your tie. Ma'am,
我来给你打领带 夫人
I'm not the driver.
我不是司机
Detective William Murdoch, Toronto Constabulary.
侦探威廉·默多克 多伦多警局的
I'm Gloria Thomson. This is my husband,
我是格格里亚·汤姆森 这位是我丈夫
Mr. Andrew Thomson.
安德鲁·汤姆森先生
How can we help you, Detective?
有什么可以效劳的吗 探长
I'm investigating a murder that took place this morning
我正在调查一起今天早上在黑人卫斯理会
at the Coloured Wesleyan Church.
发生的一起凶杀案
Oh, my goodness. A murder?
天哪 凶杀案
In a church on a Sunday?
周末发生在教堂里吗
I can't imagine.
我无法想像
But then, I don't know much about those people.
可是 我和这些人并不熟
What brings you to us, Detective?
你怎么会来找我们 探长
Well, the victim, a Frank Parker,
被害人 弗兰克·派克
had your address amongst his personal effects.
他的私人财产里有你的地址
What's your relationship to him?
你和他是什么关系
Frank Parker...
弗兰克·派克
I don't believe we knew him.
我们不认识他
Did you, darling?
你认识他吗 亲爱的
Not at all, I'm sure.
我肯定不认识
I don't know if you're aware, Detective
不知你是否意识到 探长
but I'm standing for Parliament.
我代表着议会
He could have been one of my constituents, planning
他有可能是我的选民 打算写信
on writing a letter of appeal or somesuch.
给我呼吁什么之类的
Silly, why do you insist on doing this yourself?
笨蛋 你为什么非要自己弄
Let me Away, woman.
让我来 别弄 女人
If you never let me do it myself, how will I learn?
如果你不让我自己弄 我怎么能学会呢
I'm sorry we couldn't be of more help, Detective.
很抱歉我们帮不了你更多了 探长
Pardon me, sir.
打扰一下 先生
I wonder if you could help me?
不知你能否帮助我
I spoke with the Thomsons' gardener.
我问过汤姆森夫妇的园丁了
He says he saw a man matching
他说他见过一个男的来敲门
Parker's description call on the home
按他的描述 和派克先生差不多
but there was no answer so he went away again.
但是没人应答 所以他又走了
How did a posh couple
一对时髦的夫妇
get mixed up in this?
怎么会牵扯到这里面来
Sir, they might not be.
长官 他们可能并没有牵扯进来
Well, if they're not, we have nothing.
好吧 如果这样的话 我们就毫无所获了
What about Lowry?
那劳里呢
His fingermark doesn't match the mark on the church door.
他的指纹和教堂门上的并不吻合
Sir, I'm not comfortable making that arrest.
长官 我不想这样随意逮捕他
Neither am I.
我也不想
Let the man go. I'll handle the Chief Constable.
让他走吧 我来应付局长
Mr. Lowry is no longer a suspect.
劳里先生没有嫌疑了
Pastor Earle, you may wish
厄尔牧师 你可能想要
to protect your parishioners
保护你的教友
but you benefit no one by keeping information from me.
但是你这样封闭信息对谁都没有好处
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思
Mr. Lowry told me
劳里先生告诉我
that he and two of the others came to you
他和另外两个人在派克先生演讲
in advance of Mr. Parker's visit.
之前来找过你
And that they asked you not to welcome him into this church.
他们请求你不要邀请他来教堂
As is their right.
这是他们的权利
In a murder investigation, that makes three people
在凶杀案调查中 这让三个人
with possible motive.
都有了合理的动机
Oh, I don't believe so
我可不这么认为
Yes, Mr. Lowry and two other elderly
是的 劳里先生和另外两个老教友
parishioners did come to me.
的确来找过我
One lady told me that years ago
一位女士告诉我
Mr. Parker promised her marriage,
几年前派克先生和她有过婚约
but left her when she found herself with child.
但在发现她已经有了孩子之后便离开了她
The other said that her affair with him ended badly.
另外一个人说 他俩的感情最终决裂了
The ladies decided to stay away from the service today.
这位女士本来决定远离今天的仪式
They may have felt compelled to confront him.
他们可能会觉得面对他是一种压♥迫♥
They're on in years now.
这样已经很多年了
Surely not capable of sneaking into the church
肯定不能溜进教堂
and overcoming Mr. Parker.
杀害派克先生
And could one of them have been
有没有可能其中一个
this woman with the veil?
就是今天带面纱的女人
Dr. Ogden is on a campaign to harden my weak stomach.
奧格登医生在计划强健我的胃
She brought me to Leroux's for lunch and she insisted
她把我带到巴赛特吃午饭并且坚持
that I try the escargot You ate snails?
让我吃吃蜗牛 那你吃了蜗牛吗
They're quite fine, as it turns out. Is that so?
结果吃起来还挺不错 是吗
Will you be ordering them tonight?
你今晚会点吗
Well... no.
呃 不会
But I will try something entirely new if you will.
如果你点的话我就尝试一些全新的东西
I can't resist a challenge, Miss James.
我无法抗拒挑战 詹姆斯小姐
Then you're in trouble aren't you?
那你就有麻烦了 不是吗
Table for two, please.
两人桌 谢谢
I'm sorry, we have nothing available.
抱歉 没有位子了
We don't mind waiting.
我们不介意等会
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表