剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
I wanted to offer a donation for the man's funeral.
我想为那个男人的葬礼捐点款
Indeed?
是这样的吗
Do you not think it quite a coincidence
你不觉得帕克先生有你的地址这件事
that Mr. Parker had your address?
太巧了吗
My husband gave the best explanation i can think of.
我觉得这个问题我丈夫已经解释过了
Mrs. Thomson,
汤姆森夫人
Mr. Parker did not writ your husband a letter
帕克先生没有给你丈夫写过
of a political nature.
政♥治♥性的书信
He came to your home.
他来过你家
Did he really?
他真的来过吗
I didn't know that.
我不知道这事儿
You were at the church the day of the murder,
案发那天 你就在教堂
and you left before the Constabulary arrived
而在警♥察♥来之前 你离开了
I left before the service ended, Detective.
在布道结束前 我就走了 探长
I didn't know there was a murder until you came to call.
你来之前 我都不知道发生了谋杀
I promise you.
我向你保证
I'll be needing your fingermarks, Mrs. Thomson.
汤姆森夫人 我需要采集下你的指纹
Davis just gave me a right bollocking.
戴维斯刚刚 狠狠骂了我一顿
He's in a mad rush to close this case.
他想尽快结案子
Did you find the weapon?
你找到武器了吗
No, but I found the veiled woman.
没有 但我找到了那个神秘的女人
It's Mrs. Thomson.
汤姆森夫人
Let's arrest her. Davis will be chuffed.
逮捕她吧 这样戴维斯就满意了
Her fingermarks don't match the mark
她的指纹与我们在
that we found on the church door.
教堂门上发现的指纹并不相符
But her story does strain credibility.
但是她的故事的确有点牵强
Why would a white woman disguise herself
为什么一个白人女士要乔装打扮
just to hear a better sermon?
只为去听一个好的布道
What about the money?
那钱的事呢
She claims to know nothing of it.
她说她根本不知道
Yet if anyone connected to Parker had the means
但在和帕克有关联的人中 能够支付勒索费的
to pay a blackmailer, it's her.
就只有她了
That's true. But why?
有道理 但是动机呢
You know, Murdoch,
你知道的 默多克
maybe she goes to see Pastor Earle for more than his sermons.
可能她去看厄尔牧师不仅仅是为了他的布道
Sir?
那是为了什么
Her and the Pastor. Do I have to spell it out to you?
她和那个牧师 我还需要讲的再清楚点吗
An affair with a Negro preacher
一场和黑人牧师的暧昧情事
would certainly bring that Thomson family down a peg or two.
肯定能将汤姆森的家庭弄得四分五裂
If that is true, that would also give Pastor Earle
如果是这样 厄尔牧师也有理由去
a reason to hide the truth. Parker arrives in town
隐瞒真♥相♥ 帕克到了镇里
somehow discovers the Pastor and the lady
不知怎么就发现牧师和那位女士
are having an affair, blackmails them,
之间的苟且行为 于是就勒索他们
and they kill him to keep their secret.
最后他们为了守住这个秘密杀了他
Certainly a more plausible theory than
确实要比汤姆森夫人的解释
Mrs. Thomson's explanation.
更可信
Check the Pastor's fingermarks, Murdoch.
检查一下牧师的指纹 默多克
Get back against the wall!
后退 贴着墙站好
Get back!
我说后退
Lowry is being seen to at the hospital. Is it bad?
劳里被送去了医院 情况糟糕吗
He was beaten quite severely, sir,
他被打的很严重 警长
but I'm told he'll likely recover.
但很快会康复
What's all this about then?
这是怎么回事
That darkie killed a white man.
那个黑鬼杀了个白人
Can't have a man like that walking around free.
怎么能让这样的人逍遥法外
It's you two scumbags that oughta be in jail--and
你们这两个人♥渣♥才应该蹲牢房♥...
that's exactly where you're going.
而你们也确实要蹲牢房♥
Crabtree. Worsley. My pleasure.
克拉布特里 沃斯利 好的 先生
Sir,I checked the fingermarks and you were right.
警长 我核查了指纹 你说的没错
The marks on the door do belong to Pastor Earle.
门上的指纹确实是厄尔牧师的
Sirs. I found what he threw away.
长官们 我找到他扔的东西了
You stabbed a man, Pastor. Killed him in your own church,
你刺死了人 牧师 就在你的教堂杀了他
while your congregation was on the other side of the door.
而在门的另一边 还正举♥行♥着圣会
No, you've got it all wrong.
不是的 你们搞错了
We have a witness who saw you throw the murder weapon away.
有目击者看见你把作案工具给扔了
You were having relations with her.
你和她有私情
You and Gloria Thomson. I was not.
你和格洛丽亚·汤姆森 我没有
That's why Mr. Parker was blackmailing you.
这就是帕克先生勒索你的原因
No, that's--You must understand:
不 那是... 你要清楚
Frank Parker was my father.
弗兰克·帕克是我父亲
Your father?
他是你父亲
He left us when we were small.
我们还小的时候 他就离开了我们
I hadn't seen him since.
从那之后 我就再也没见过他了
He heard I was a Pastor and came looking for me
他听说我是一位牧师 然后就过来找我
That's why he'd been
这就是为什么
visiting Wesleyan churches in the area.
他会来这里拜访卫斯理教堂
I thought he wanted to make amends for the past.
我觉得他是想为过去赎罪
I was wrong. Then why was he here?
结果我错了 那他为什么过来
He was in need. want the money
他现在有困难 想要钱
Gloria.
格洛丽亚
Solomon.
所罗门
I came to see if you were all right. Are you?
我来看看你是否安然无恙 你还好吗
They think we're having an affair.
他们认为我们之间有奸♥情♥
An affair?
奸♥情♥?
Far from it.
远不止如此
We are brother and sister.
我们是兄妹
So, you and Pastor Earle are brother and sister,
所以 你跟帕斯特·厄尔是兄妹
and Frank Parker was your father.
而弗兰克·帕克 是你父亲
Do you have the same mother? Yes,
你们是同一个妈生的吗 是的
but she died last year.
但她去年逝世了
She lived in Cincinnati.
她住在辛辛那提
I didn't go home for the funeral.
我没有回家参加她的葬礼
That's the sort of thing you don't realise
当你隐瞒自己身世的时候
when you begin lying about where you come from.
你怎么也不会意识到
You can't go home again anymore.
你可能再也不能回家了
But it was what my mother wanted.
但是这就是我母亲想要的
She always thought I would have a better life this way.
她一直以为这样我就会生活的更好
Does your husband know No.
你丈夫知道吗 他不知道
I was living as white when we met.
我们俩认识的时候 我生活得像个白人
So you thought your secret was safe,
所以你认为你的秘密是安全的
until your father came to town.
直到你父亲来到这里
All he really cared about was finding Gloria.
他一心只想着找到格洛丽亚
He had heard rumours she married rich.
他听到传闻说她嫁入了豪门
He wanted money?
他想要钱是吗
Of course he did.
当然了
He had a picture of our family,
他有一张我家的全家福
with Mama holding Gloria as a baby.
照片上我母亲抱着婴儿时期的格洛丽亚
He said it was proof.
他说那就是证据
I remember Mama saved to get that portrait taken.
我记得妈妈有保存那张照片
It was special to her.
因为对她来说这是特别的记忆
That must have made you angry.
这一定让你很恼火
You were at the church service that morning.
你那天早上在教堂祷告
Did you know your brother was going to kill your father?
你知道你哥哥要去杀你的父亲吗
No, nothing like that.
不 不是这样的
No, Solomon and I talked about
不 我和所罗门讨论过
how we could convince our father to leave town.
怎样才能劝我父亲离开这里
Or, if he refused,
还有 要是他不离开的话
how I would tell my husband the truth.
我要怎么告诉我丈夫真♥相♥
We never thought of harming him.
我们从没想过要伤害他
So you gave Frank Parker the money
所以你给了弗兰克·帕克一些钱
and hoped that he would leave you alone?
以望就此把他打发了是吗
I would never give that man a thing
他就这么丧心病狂地撇下了母亲和我们
after leaving our mother and us like he did.
我一个子儿都不会给他的
Perhaps your brother gave him the money?
或许你哥给他钱了呢
Did you plan to kill him at church? No!
你计划在教堂里杀了他吗 - 没有
What happened?
发生了什么
He was already dead when I found him.
我发现他的时候他已经死了
I took this out of his pocket,
我在他口袋里拿走了这个
and I got rid of the knife.
然后我拔出了刀
If it wasn't you,
如果不是你
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表