剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Is Byron here?
拜伦在这里吗
Byron Sutton is dead, Miss Trent.
拜伦·萨顿已经死了 特伦特女士
No.
不
He sent me a message.
他给我写了信
The brown fairy read it to me.
棕发的仙女念给我听了
We will meet in the poppy fields.
我们会在罂粟田里见面
The blossoms so fragrant.
花的芬芳让人非常愉快
The earth dragon might want to keep us apart
神龙想让我们分开
but I am his water goat
但是我是他的"水羊"
and he is my golden dragon
而他是我的"金龙"
soon we will meet by the poppy field
很快我们就会在罂粟田里见面了
and spend all our days in sweet embrace
我们每天都会在花朵
among the fragrant blossoms.
的芬芳中拥抱
This letter arrived for Byron today.
这是今天送来给拜伦的信
I thought you might want to see it.
我觉得你可能会想看一下
A package arrived to your home... from China.
一个从中国寄来的包裹送到了你家
Your son must have told you that it contained a gift
你的儿子一定告诉过你 这里面是一份礼物
for Professor Lawrence. He spent his money
给劳伦斯教授的 他花钱
our family's money on an opium pipe for that man.
用我们家的钱给那个男人买♥♥了一根鸦♥片♥烟枪
You poisoned the bowl of the opium pipe.
你在那个烟枪上的烟碗里下了毒
You couldn't have known that
但是你不知道劳伦斯教授
Professor Lawrence would refuse
会拒绝收这个礼物
the gift and that your son Byron would
你的儿子却先
be the first to smoke it.
用它抽了鸦♥片♥
So you brought us the letter detailing
所以你拿来能证明你的儿子和
your son's affair with Mrs. Lawrence.
劳伦斯夫人有染的信
You knew it would point us to the Professor.
你知道这会让我们怀疑教授
Professor Lawrence killed my son.
劳伦斯教授用他的龙 鸦♥片♥
With his dragons and opium
还有他引诱人的中国妻子
and that Chinese siren of a wife.
杀了我的儿子
I'm afraid that isn't true, Dr. Sutton.
这恐怕不是真的 萨顿医生
My Byron was under a spell.
我的拜伦已经中了魔咒
I had to break that spell. I had no choice!
我必须打破那个魔咒 我没有选择的余地
He was going to leave me.
他要离开我
You killed your own son
你杀了你自己的儿子
you foolish man.
你这个愚蠢的男人
That Professor is to blame.
该受责备的是那个教授
He is the one you should put behind bars.
他才是那个应该被关进牢房♥的人
Do you hear me, man?
你有没有听见我说的话
It was Lawrence.
是劳伦斯
He was supposed to smoke that damn pipe.
应该是他抽了那根该死的烟枪
Dr. Sutton, you are under arrest
萨顿医生 你因杀害拜伦·萨顿
for the murder of Byron Sutton.
现在已经被捕了
It was Lawrence!
是劳伦斯
It was his fault
这是他的错
it's not mine.
不是我的错
Not mine.
不是我的
Despite the darker side of opium
忽略鸦♥片♥的阴暗面
I admit,I enjoyed our little experiment.
我承认 我很享受我们小小的实验
Yes. Not one that I would care to repeat.
是的 但没有什么原因能让我再尝试了
No? Not even the sensation it invoked?
甚至利用它带来的感觉都不行吗
I prefer not to alter my reality.
我不喜欢改变现实
And why is that? Because...
这是为什么呢 因为...
nothing could make my reality any better than it already is.
没有什么能让现实比它本身的模样更好
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表