剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
She was attacking a man she thought
她攻击了一个她认为
was harming her father, a perfectly rational action.
会伤害自己父亲的人 一个完全理性的行为
But she didn't have mens rea, a guilty mind,
但是她没有犯罪意图 她不是故意犯罪的
so I have considerable leeway.
所以我有相当大的退路
Can she be helped?
她能被帮助吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But with further attention and care,
但是在更好的关心下
she may be able to learn to control her wildness.
她可能学会控制自己的野性
And become civilized.
变得有礼貌
Given the behaviour of some of the so-called civilized people
考虑到我们在工作中遇到的那些
we encounter in our work, I wonder what we'd be teaching her.
所谓文明人的行为 我不知道到底要教她什么
Well, she did show us
她确实向我们
that she's capable of empathy, Julia,
展示了她的同情心 茱莉娅
by attempting to protect
通过她试图保护特拉维斯先生
Mr. Travis the way she did.
的方式就可以看出
It is the hallmark of humanity.
这就是人性的特点
No matter what we may think of him as a man,
不管我们觉得他是怎样一个人
she saw him as her father.
但是芬把他当做自己父亲
William, there's something I have to tell you.
威廉 我有事要告诉你
You have to look your best, little man.
你必须打扮的漂漂亮亮的 小伙
You're about to meet someone very special.
你马上就要见到一个特殊的人了
Mr. Connor.
康纳先生
Detective Murdoch.
默多克侦探
He...
他
he is a miracle.
他像个奇迹
Meet your son... Roland.
他是你的儿子 罗兰
He's a... he's a lovely little man,
他是个 是个可爱的孩子
and it's been our honour
照顾他
to care for him.
是我们的荣幸
You are the very best of people.
你真是世界上最好的人
I have some things for him that you might find useful.
我有一些可能对他有用的东西
I'll arrange to have them sent over.
我会安排人把东西送过来
I cannot thank you enough times.
我不知道该怎么感谢你
I wish you a long
我希望你们能
and happy life together.
在一起长久快乐的生活
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表