剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
the lock without setting off the alarm.
就无法开锁
Our lad picked the lock then, did he?
可是小偷还是开锁了 不是吗
He must have. I'm the only one with the key
是的 我是唯一一个拿着钥匙的人
and it never leaves my pocket.
而钥匙从没有离开过我的口袋
Bags of fours, twos, and ones.
四袋 两袋 一袋
He knew what he was after.
他知道他想要的是什么
Sir,
警长
look at this.
看看这个
Water.
水
Where's it from?
这是从哪儿来的
You think it's connected to the robbery?
你认为这个和失窃有关联吗
Oh, how beautiful! How old is he?
真漂亮 他多大了
Nine months.
九个月大
Still at that age when they hold your gaze endlessly.
这个年龄段的孩子会一直盯着你
Oh, only if he likes you.
但愿他喜欢你
I'll need to check his pram.
我需要检查一下他的婴儿车
Of course.
当然可以
Roland's just discovered the joy of dropping things.
罗兰刚刚发现了扔东西的乐趣
Could you take him for a moment? Oh, yes!
你能帮忙抱他一下吗 可以
Hello, Roland!
你好啊 罗兰
Hello!
你好
He's taken a shine to you.
他很喜欢你
Did you hear that, William?
你听到没 威廉
He's taken a shine to me.
他很喜欢我
How could he not?
他怎么可能不喜欢你呢
What's the nature of your business here, Mr. Braxton?
你来银行是办什么业务 布拉克斯顿先生
I was applying for a loan.
我是来申请贷款的
Open your jacket, please.
请打开你的夹克
Where were you when the alarm sounded?
警报响起的时候你在哪儿
With the Loan Clerk.
和贷款业务员在一起
Turn out your pockets and pull your pants up tight.
把口袋翻出来再把裤子拉起来
Is this your briefcase? Yes.
这是你的公文包吗 是的
This is the last of them, sir.
这是最后一批了 警官
Wednesday-ite, are you?
周三队 是吗
You're from Sheffield?
你来自谢菲尔德吗
Bugger Sheffield, I'm from Owlerton!
谢菲尔德老兄 我来自奥拿顿
The new stadium is down the street from my house.
新球场就在我家的街边那里
You must be kicking yourself, lad.
那你肯定自己也在踢了 伙计
Black and blue. If I'd known they'd be up
黑色和蓝色 要是我知道他们
for the championship I'd have never left.
要一决胜负 我就不会离开那里了
Bloody kills me that I'm missing it.
真该死我都怀念起那里了
Aye.
是吧
Right then, sir. You're free to go.
可以了 先生 你可以离开了
Thank you. Oh, I'll see you around, lad.
谢谢 回见 伙计
Maybe for a pint.
有时间一起上一杯
Nice lad.
小伙子不错
Have you searched and obtained statements
你已经搜查完这些客户
from all of the customers?
并且录好口供了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 警官
Right then, you can... let them go.
那好 你可以让他们离开这里了
Where's the money, Murdoch?
那些钱在哪里呢 默多克
Well, sir, if it wasn't in one of the prams
警官 如果不在婴儿车内
it must still be on the premises.
那它就肯定还在银行里
Where?
在哪
And how did he hide it without being seen?
他是怎么掩人耳目地把钱藏起来的呢
Perhaps it never made it up here.
也许钱从来就没有在这里呢
Oh, thank God! Thank God!
谢天谢地 真是谢天谢地
If I were you, I'd put that lot straight in the safe.
我要是你 我就直接把钱放进保险室里
Yes. Yes. Right away, of course! Thank you so much!
是 是 当然了 马上去放 非常感谢
The thief must have stashed the money
这个小偷在藏钱的时候
with the intention of collecting it when the heat was off.
一定想在风声过了之后再回来取
Sirs, I've recovered some baby toys.
长官 我追缴了一些婴儿玩具
A couple of rattles, a bonnet,
几个拨浪鼓 一个软帽
a stuffed rabbit and a whistle that doesn't work.
一个玩具兔子 和一个吹不响的口哨
Crabtree. What do you want us to do with them?
克拉布特里 你想我们拿这些东西怎么着
Nothing, sir. I just thought
没什么 长官 我只是想
I should bring them back down to the Station
我应该把它们带回警局
in case one the mothers wanted to claim them.
以免有妈妈来认领
That's fine, George.
很好 乔治
Crabtree. Detective!
克拉布特里 探长
Inspector!
警长
Mr. Mortimer. You look like you've seen a ghost!
莫蒂默先生 你怎么像见了鬼一样
It wasn't the money they were after.
他们不是冲着钱来的
It was the plates.
是冲着盘子来的
The plates? I believe he's referring
盘子 我觉得他指的是
to the plates used to print banknotes.
用来印钞的盘子
They were in the safe.
它们本来在保险室里
I never thought to look!
但我从没想过去看一眼
What are they worth? Worth?
它们值多少 值多少
As much as can be printed.
能印多少就值多少
Millions!
数以百万啊
Bloody hell.
该死
I started at the Traders Bank of Canada when I was sixteen.
我十六岁就在加拿大商行工作
Worked my way up.
一步一步往上爬
Not a blemish on my record.
职业生涯一清二白
And now...
可现在
If they were after the plates,
如果他们是冲着印钞盘来的
why steal the cash?
那为什么要偷现金呢
A decoy.
是声东击西
The thief likely knew that we would search him,
小偷很可能知道我们会去搜查他
so he set us up to look for the wrong thing.
所以他迷惑我们追踪错的东西
You think they were trying to smuggled out
你觉得他们想利用其中的婴儿车
the plates in one of the prams.
把盘子偷运出去
It would be an ideal way to both hide and transport the plates.
这会是个藏匿和偷运印钞盘的好方法
The thief likely chose Baby Day on purpose.
小偷极有可能是故意选择在婴儿日行窃
You realize he's not the only one who's not
你应该知道他不是这里面
looking so good in all this.
唯一难堪的人吧
I'm aware, sir.
我明白 长官
We had the thief in the bank, with the goods
小偷当时就带着赃物在银行里
and we let him go.
然后我们却让他溜走了
And you were here the whole bloody time.
而这段期间你一直都在这儿
I am aware, sir.
我知道 长官
As will be Chief Constable Davis.
戴维斯局长也会知道这件事
Forty-seven seconds.
四十七秒
What?
什么
The time it took for us to get down to the vault.
这是我们下来到金库的时间
I've timed the walk down the stairs at 27 seconds,
我算了我们下楼梯要二十七秒
plus an extra 20 seconds for the time it took us
加上我们真正开始下楼的
to actually start heading down.
另外二十秒
Sir, don't take that too badly.
长官 别想的太糟了
I'm sure none of us would have been much faster...
我相信我们中没有谁会比这更快
The plates were in the safe.
印钞盘本来在保险室里
So, how did he break into the safe,
小偷到底是怎么闯进保险室
steal the plates and the money,
并偷走盘子和钱
all without being seen in the time it took us
而且在我们下楼的时候
to walk down the stairs?
都没有被我们看见
A cloak of invisibility.
隐形斗篷
Don't be stupid, George.
别傻了 乔治
That would render him invisible, not the plates.
这样只能使他自己隐形 而不是盘子
Not if carried the plates under the cloak, Henry.
把盘子藏在斗篷里就行了 亨利
It's not a likely theory...
这也不大可能
The safe has a standard rotary combination lock.
保险室有一个标准的旋转组合锁
An expert could crack it in a matter of a few minutes,
虽然解锁专家可以在几分钟之内解开它
but how did he do it in seconds?
但他怎么能在几秒的时间内做到的
He might, if he knew the combination.
有可能 如果他懂这个组合锁的话
I'll be needing the combination to the safe.
我需要保险箱的密♥码♥
Three turns to the right,
三向右转 向右转三圈
thirty five... Ten seconds.
三十五... 十秒
Three turns to the left.
三向左转 向左转三圈
Fifteen seconds. Oh, sir!
十五秒 长官
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表