剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
I warn all the spectators not to get
我警告了所有观众不要
too close to her cage.
靠近她的笼子
That only proves the man can't listen to sound advice.
那只能说明这个人不听劝告
When did the victim see her? How would I know?
受害者什么时候见她的 我怎么知道
Lots of people come through. She's quite the attraction.
很多人来看她 她可受欢迎呢
Now, where you keeping her?
你把她藏在哪儿了
She's in better hands than yours.
她现在过得比在你的笼子里过得好
You're safe here, Fen.
你在这里很安全 芬
Safe. No one will hurt you.
很安全 没人能伤害你
Would you like to listen to some music?
你想听听音乐吗
What are you trying to say?
你想说什么
William.
威廉
You're just in time to see these gestures she's making.
你来得正好 看看她做的手势
What do they mean?
那是什么意思
I have no idea. They require further observation.
我不知道 还有待观察
But her appearance, her choice in food,
但是从她的外貌 习性
the scars; they all suggest she's been living in the wild
和伤疤上来看 她可能生活在野外
for some time. Fascinating.
有一段时间了 天哪
I can understand why people would want to pay to see her.
终于明白为什么那么多人愿意花钱去看她了
Well, Julia, surely not.
茱莉亚 才不是你想的那样呢
What are we doing but watching her, William?
我们除了盯着她看还能干点什么 威廉
About time you paid for help. How much you offering?
你说的悬赏 你打算给多少
Five cents. Ten.
五美分 十美分
A nickel, final offer! What do you know?
五美分 不要拉倒 你知道些什么
I seen him. Did you now?
我看过他 那现在呢
He went to see that beast in the cage. What of it?
他去看笼子里的怪兽 那又如何
I took him there. Near the river.
我带他去的 就在河边
What?!
怎么会这样
It was right here two days ago!
两天前还在这儿的
Yes, I'm sure it was. Give us that nickel back,
是啊 我相信 还我五美分
you little thief! The tent was right here!
你个小毛贼 那个帐篷当时就在这
Honest! I swear it's the truth!
说真的 我发誓 我没骗你
Here. You stay out of trouble, alright?
给你 你别再扯进来了 好吗
So, the victim was definitely attacked here
那么受害人一定是在这儿遇害的
at Travis's campsite. Which the lying sod
在特拉维斯的营地里 地上的草皮
failed to tell us he moved. Bloody Irish tinkers!
不能说明他搬走了 该死的游牧民
Nothing but trouble when they show up in their caravans.
只要他们和篷车出现就没好事
Ten to one that that knife's the murder weapon.
这把小刀十有八♥九♥是凶器
Not a single fingermark, sir.
上面一点指纹也没有 长官
There are traces of blood,
这里有些血迹
but it's been deliberately wiped clean.
但已经被人刻意清洗干净了
Had to be Travis. The girl wouldn't have
一定是特拉维斯 那个女孩根本
the wherewithal to do that. Exactly.
没必要这么做 是的
But then, what about the bite marks?
但是 受害者身上的的咬痕又怎么解释呢
Well, the victim got too close to her.
受害者离她太近了
As you discovered,
你也发现了
Fen reacts violently when approached.
当我们靠近芬的时候她就变得非常凶悍
Indeed she does.
确实是这样的
So the victim and the girl were involved in an altercation.
所以受害者和女孩起了争执
Or Travis set her on him.
又或是特拉维斯派她去的
Either way, Travis stabbed him
不管怎么说 特拉维斯刺伤了他
and then tried to cover it up. But why?
之后还想掩饰 但是为什么呢
Any news from the victim, Crabtree?
有什么关于受害者的消息吗 克拉布特里
Nothing yet, sir, but I've widened my search, sent out
还没有 长官 但我已经扩大了搜查范围
a province-wide description.
在全省范围内派发了关于他的描述
Constables.
警官
Come with me,
跟我来
I've found the killer.
我已经找到了凶手
"Constables."
说我们呢
See. I got it. A vicious coyote.
看见了吗 我♥干♥掉它了 凶残的郊狼
And he's the killer? He is indeed.
他就是凶手 是的
explain to me how he could use that?
那你解释解释他是怎么用这玩意儿的
Julia!
茱莉亚
This is a nice surprise.
你怎么会在这儿
How are you?
你还好吗
I just picked up our little man and thought
我刚才接了我们的小宝贝就想着
we'd drop by for a visit.
过来看看你
I've been trying to get Fen interested in food.
我正试着让芬对食物感兴趣
She shows a passing interest in oatmeal.
她好像对燕麦粥很感兴趣
Any other changes?
还有什么变化吗
She's still making the gestures,
她还是在做手势
but I haven't been able to decipher any pattern.
但我还没破解出什么
It certainly doesn't match
它和我找到的任何语言
any sign language that I can find.
都不匹配
Perhaps it is just random.
或许她只是随意摆弄的
Hello, Roland.
你好 罗兰
Am I ignoring you?
是我忽略你了吗
The nanny says that
保姆说
we are to feed him more often.
我们应该多给他喂东西吃
He's hardly underfed,
他几乎没饿过肚子 威廉
William. - I agree, but she insists.
我知道 但是她不这么认为
There. No?
来吧 不要吗
See, you're not
看 你根本
even hungry.
就不饿
Do you see that, William?
你看到了吗 威廉
You like the baby?
你喜欢这个婴儿吗
You want to see the baby?
想看看他吗
I think she's more interested in you, William.
我觉得她对你更有兴趣 威廉
Pa!
爸
She's speaking. Paaa! Paa.
她在说话 爸 爸
After a fashion. Paa...
很勉强的样子 爸
Do you think maybe she recognizes
你说她是不是认出
that I'm Roland's father?
我是罗兰的爸爸了
And that's what
这就是
all the speaking and gestures are about?
那些话语和动作想表达的吗
It seems to be some form of primitive language.
看起来像是某种原始的语言
Well, we know she had a father at some point.
看来 她可能有位父亲
It appears so.
看起来是的
I've been expecting your call.
我一直在等你的电♥话♥
You have?
是吗
You don't seem the type of person who's comfortable
你看起来不是那种对
with unanswered questions.
没有结果的问题能感到舒心的人
I want you to keep looking for his parents.
我想让你继续寻找他的父母
Well, in fact,
实际上
I've carried on with my search, anticipating this very thing.
我早料到会这样所以已经开始调查了
So you have something?
有结果了吗
Please tell me it's not a mother pining
别告诉我是
for her lost child. Not exactly.
寻人启事 并不是
After her parents died,
她父母死后
I found out that Joanne Perly left Stratford.
我发现乔安娜·佩里离开了斯特拉特福
But the trail went cold after that.
但是之后就找不到她的行踪了
So I checked into Mr. Braxton.
我就调查了布拉克斯顿先生
It seems he left England for the bright lights of Brantford.
他离开英格兰前往布兰特福德的一座大城市
There, he met and married Joanne.
在那里 他遇见了乔安娜然后和她结婚
How did they get Roland?
他们怎么遇到罗兰的
The woman I think was Roland's mother
我认为这个女人是罗兰的母亲
lived out of town on a homestead.
她住在镇子外面
She went into labour earlier than her time.
她很早就出去工作了
There were complications, and she died.
然后由于种种原因 她死了
What happened to Roland?
罗兰出什么事了吗
The rural midwife was the only person present.
这个乡下的接生婆是唯一知道真♥相♥的人
She reported that the baby was never delivered.
说这名婴儿根本没有生下来
The midwife was Joanne Braxton.
她就是乔安娜·布拉克斯顿
She stole the dead woman's child?
她偷走了那个已经死了的女人的孩子吗
It's the only birth
这是唯一的一次分娩
she attended that fits with Roland's age.
她认为那和罗兰的年龄相吻合
And then she and her husband left the area shortly after.
不久后她和她丈夫就离开了那
What about Roland's father? Is he still alive?
罗兰的爸爸呢 他还活着吗
He is.
他还活着
He was working out of the province at the time of his wife's death.
他妻子去世的时候他正在外省工作
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表