剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
One difference, I suppose, is that people can't tell
我想我们之间的区别就是
that I'm a Catholic just by looking at me.
单凭长相人们是不知道我是天主教♥徒♥的
What do you do
当你面对这样不公平的对待时
when you encounter such treatment, Detective?
你会怎么做呢 探长
I know the truth about myself, Miss James.
我了解我自己 詹姆斯小姐
And I know that no matter what someone might say
我知道 无论别人怎么说
or think about me,
怎么认为我
I must be the strongest
我一定是最坚强的那个
and the best version of myself that I can possibly be.
也是我能成为的最好的那个自己
So go along to get along?
你会为了和人相处融洽而向他们屈服吗
No.
不会
No.
不会
Simply be better than anyone who might hate you.
只要比对那些恨你的人要好一点就行了
I'm a lucky man, you giving me a second chance.
我是一个幸运的人 你给了我第二次机会
We have no tables. Look.
我们没有座位了 你看清楚
Right there. Table for two.
就那里 二人桌
We are not going away, sir.
先生 我们不会离开的
You will not be served.
我们不会为你们服务的
Then we'll be sitting here all night.
那我们就在这里坐上一整晚
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表