剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
I see your slide show did not go so well,
我听说你的幻灯片展示不太顺利啊
Mr. Bernier.
伯尼尔先生
I hope you don't lose your ship!
我希望你可别把你的船给搞丢了
What of sending your men
那你们用氢气球
to the North Pole in a hydrogen balloon?
送人去北极的事呢
It was six years ago and still no return.
都过去六年都还没见回来
Can we assume that was a failure?!
我们能说那是一次失败吧
Je suis le plus grand explorateur au monde !
我是世上最伟大的探险家
Vous aviez pas d'affaire
让我来告诉你
à vous montrer la face dans ma présentation !
摆在你面前的事实吧
Le pôle Nord appartient au Canada !
北极是加拿大的
I see.
我明白了
Decomposition was indeed advanced.
腐烂速度的确是加快了
Coupled with the salt used to preserve it,
加上用盐来保存他
the body became dry and shriveled.
尸体就变得干枯并且萎缩
Mummified, if you will.
也可以说 是木乃伊化了
I see you've given him a bath.
我看你已经给他泡澡了
I'm hoping this Sodium Hydroxide mixture
我希望这些氢氧化钠混合物
will re-hydrate the body near to its original form.
能给尸体补充水分并尽量恢复到原来的形态
Very resourceful, Julia. Have you tried this before?
真机智 朱莉娅 你以前试过吗
No.
没有
But if it works, I should be able to provide
但如果成功了 我应该就能够
a more complete picture of the circumstances he died under.
更全面地分♥析♥出他死亡环境
Well then, I shall await the results of Mr. Pimblett's bath.
好吧 那我静候平布利特泡完澡后的结果
Or I could tell you the cause of the death right now?
或者我现在就可以告诉你他的死因
You can?
你可以吗
He may well have wandered off the ship as Mr. Bernier claims,
他可能如伯尼尔先生说的那样下船后迷路
but I don't believe hypothermia killed him.
但我不认为他是冻死的
He was throttled, William.
他是窒息而死的 威廉
My preliminary examination revealed fractures of the hyoid bone
我初步检查了他的舌骨以及周围的软骨
and surrounding cartilage. Strangled.
都有骨折 被勒的
By ligature or manually? I can't say.
用绳子或者是用手吗 我不能判断
There's too much discolouration of the skin
他的皮肤上很多处地方都变色了
to discern bruising patterns.
所以不能辨别那个伤是怎么来的
Either way, this man's death was no accident.
不管怎样 他的死都不是一场意外
I tried to keep him away.
我有努力让他离远点的
It's not your fault, Miss James.
不是你的错 詹姆斯小姐
The Detective and I were distracted.
我和探长刚刚都有点分心
If you don't mind my saying,
希望您不介意我这么说
perhaps the Morgue isn't the safest place for a baby.
陈尸所也许对婴儿来说真的不是最安全的地方
You should take him for a while, while I continue here.
我工作的时候 你来带一下他吧
Strangled?
勒死的吗
Ce n'est pas possible. It's impossible.
这不可能 不可能
Arthur Pimblett was murdered, Captain Bernier.
亚瑟·平布利特是被谋杀的 伯尼尔船长
I'm afraid to say.
我恐怕得这么说了
You claim to have no knowledge of this?
你想说你对此一无所知吗
I won't dignify such a question.
我不屑于回答你这个问题
Why don't you elaborate on the circumstances
为什么你不详细说明一下
surrounding his disappearance, Captain?
他走失时候周围的环境情况呢 船长
Like I mentioned,
正如我提到过的
Arthur went on a walk and never came back.
亚瑟出去了之后就再也没回来过了
My crew fanned out looking for him, but
我的船员们分散出去找他 但是
it was too late.
一切都太晚了
Who found him?
谁找到他的
An Inuit crew member, Nuniq.
一个因纽特船员 纽尼克
Carried him three miles back to the boat.
背着他走了三英里才回到船上
Would he have had any reason to want Mr. Pimblett dead?
他有任何杀死平布利特先生的动机吗
Oh! Heavens no!
肯定没有
Arthur was closer to Nuniq than any of us.
亚瑟比我们任何一个都更加接近纽尼克
It was Arthur's idea to assimilate an Inuit into our crew.
让因纽特人加入我们的船队是亚瑟的主意
You're from Quebec, Captain. What brings you to Toronto?
你来自魁北克 船长 为什么要来多伦多呢
This is where Arthur was born and deserved to be buried.
这是亚瑟出生的地方 他该落叶归根
And I also hope to find his replacement here.
我也希望能在这里找到能填补他空缺的人
All the while asking the public
顺便劝服公众
to fund your next expedition. Well,
赞助你的下一次探险 好吧
Captain. If we have any further questions...
船长 如果我们还有其他的问题
Of course. Of course, Inspector.
当然 当然 警长
if I had any involvement in Arthur's murder,
如果我跟亚瑟的谋杀案有关
do you think I would have volunteered his body to you?
你们觉得我还会主动把他的尸体给你们吗
Well, you did express a lack of confidence
好吧 看来你对我们验尸官
in our coroner's abilities.
的能力有所质疑
Well, thank you, Captain. I'll show you out.
谢谢你 船长 我送你出去
You seem to have a bee in your bonnet about the Captain.
你好像很不喜欢那位船长
And you seem to quite like him, sir,
但是你却好像特别喜欢他 先生
which I find surprising given how you feel about Frenchmen.
鉴于你对法国人看法 这让我还挺奇怪的
Well, he's not a Frenchman Frenchman. He's a Canadian Frenchman.
他不是法国法国人 他是加拿大♥法♥国人
And if he claims the North Pole for Canada,
而且如果他宣称北极是加拿大的
he's also claiming it for the British Empire.
那他也是在宣称北极是大英帝国的
Right. Oh, bloody hell, Murdoch, give him here.
好吧 我的天 默多克 我来吧
Come on, Roland, little fella. Whoa!
来吧 罗兰 小家伙
Have you not you heard of a nanny, Murdoch?
你没有从保姆那里取取经吗 默多克
Get him on your knee and bounce him.
让他坐在你的膝盖上然后掂一掂
Boo-boo-boo-boo-boo!
啵 啵 啵
That's working, sir. Yes.
这招很有效 先生 是啊
Right. I'll get Crabtree to interview Bernier's crew,
好了 我要让克拉布特里去盘问伯尼尔的船员
see if they can corroborate his story.
看他们能不能证实他的口供
I can't go anywhere, sir, or do anything.
我哪儿都去不了 先生 或者做任何事
Just this...
只能做这个...
Welcome to fatherhood, Murdoch.
欢迎加入到爸爸的行列 默多克
Strangled? Who would do such a thing?
被勒死的 谁会做这种事
That's exactly what we're trying to ascertain, Mr. Philips.
那正是我们现在正要查清楚的 菲利普先生
What exactly was your duty on Captain Bernier's expedition?
在伯尼尔船长的探险途中 你担任什么工作
Third Officer, technically.
三副 技术方面的
Though of course I'm much more than that.
但当然我要做的远远不止这些
How so? Captain's protégé.
为什么 船长的门徒
I'm being groomed as his successor.
我是作为他接♥班♥人被栽培的
In me, he sees the same qualities
在我身上 他发现了和他相同的特质
that made him a captain by the age of twenty.
那种使得他在二十岁就成为了船长的特质
I'll have my own ship before long.
不久后我会有属于自己的船
Best of luck with that.
祝你好运
I certainly won't be under someone else's command in my thirties.
我不想在我三十岁的时候还听从别人指挥
No, heaven forbid.
不 肯定不会的
Can you explain to me the
你可以跟我说说
circumstances around Mr. Pimblett's death?
平布利特先生 死时的情况吗
Derek Frewen, First Officer of the CGS Arctic.
德里克·弗勒旺 CGS北极航行的大副
What's going on here? Perhaps you could help.
发生什么事了 也许你可以帮忙
He said Arthur was strangled to death.
他说亚瑟是被勒死的
That can't be. He froze to death.
不可能 他是被冻死的
Nuniq found his body four days later and returned it to the ship.
纽尼克在四天后发现他 之后便把他送回船上
Bernier yelled at him when he did.
送回来的时候 伯尼尔还朝他大吼
Not sure for what, but it was damn funny.
不知道是为了什么 但是太他妈有趣了
Captain Bernier was very upset over the death of his dear friend.
伯尼尔船长对于他好朋友的死感到非常难过
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢你们 先生
Mr. Nuniq, may I have a word?
纽尼克先生我能跟你谈谈吗
Yes, I am Nuniq.
当然 我是纽尼克
I understand that you discovered Mr. Pimblett's body
我知道是你发现平布利特先生的尸体
and brought it back to the ship.
并且把他送回船上
Yes. Sad day.
对 难过的回忆
And that when you arrived back at the ship,
然后当你回到船上的时候
Captain Bernier yelled at you. Can you tell me why?
伯尼尔船长朝你大吼 你能告诉我为什么吗
I say Arthur not have gloves on,
我说亚瑟没有带手套
but Arthur always wear gloves when exploring off ship.
但亚瑟下船探索的时候总是戴着手套
What exactly did he yell at you?
那他到底朝你吼了什么
He say not my concern. Right.
他说不关我的事 好吧
Well, thank you, Mr. Nuniq.
好吧 谢谢你 纽尼克先生
Just Nuniq. No Mister. Nuniq.
叫我纽尼克就行 纽尼克
Are you enjoying Toronto, Nuniq? Yes,
你喜欢多伦多吗 纽尼克 当然
my people would not believe. Oh, I daresay!
我的族人不会相信的 我猜也是
It's a city of almost a quarter of a million people.
这是一个大约有着250,000人口的城市
I should show you around.
我应该带你参观一下
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表