剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Is that so? Yes, that's so.
是吗 就是这样
I've reading up on it in the library.
我在图书馆仔细研究过了的
You wouldn't believe it.
不看不知道
There are several recorded instances
有几个实例记载的
of dirty water causing fatal infections.
污水导致了致命传染病什么的
Every patient who looks up their symptoms at the library
每个在图书馆查找他们的病症的病人
ends up thinking they're dying.
最后都觉得他们快死了
Diagnosis is best left to the professionals.
诊断最好还是留给专业人员来做
That said,
即便如此
you might lose your ear. What?!
你可能会听不见了 啥
You...
你
Oh, my goodness.
天啊
It's gone.
没了
You've cured me!
你治好了我
Rubbing alcohol and vinegar.
外用酒精和醋
I learned it from my mother.
我妈妈教我的
For next time.
拿去备用吧
Thank you, Miss James.
谢谢你 詹姆斯小姐
It's possible Mr. Benedict killed his brother
本尼迪克特有可能为了保险
for the insurance.
杀了自己的哥哥
But it's also equally possible that he knew
但他也有可能知道
about the policy being canceled.
保险要被取消的事
You do realize you're missing the obvious, Murdoch.
你真的忽视了一些很明显的东西 默多克
Sir? George Lyon.
比如说呢 乔治·里昂
Your new pal. He's the one with motive.
你的新伙伴 他不是没有动机
He stands to lose his commission if a policy is canceled
如果公♥司♥在回本之前保险就被取消了的话
before the company can earn it back.
他肯定会亏钱
Sir, you believe Mr. Lyon failed
长官 你是认为里昂先生没能成功
to convince Mr. Benedict to reconsider?
说服本尼迪克特先生重新考虑吗
And killed him to stop him from canceling.
于是他就杀了他
Must need the cash to go off gallivanting to the Olympic games.
肯定是想借机到奥♥运♥会寻欢却没钱了
Sir, Mr. Lyon wasn't part of the foursome on the course.
先生 里昂先生并不是当时一起打球的人
And his cleats didn't match the marks on the body.
而且他的球杆楔形并不符合尸体上的印迹
It can't be him.
不可能是他
You're off to play with Lyon now, I presume?
我猜 你现在是要和他出去 是吗
As a matter of fact, I am.
事实上 是的
You don't think your personal feelings about
你难道不认为
are clouding your judgment, do you?
你的主观感情在影响你的判断吗
Absolutely not.
当然不
Good.
好
Good.
好
Crabtree. Come here. I need your help.
克拉布特里 过来 我需要你的帮助
What's the problem, sir?
怎么了 先生
Murdoch has bungled this golf club murder.
默多克耽误了高尔夫俱乐部杀人案
How so? He's fallen in love with the game.
怎么会 他迷上大高尔夫了
The temptress has blinded him.
高尔夫使他过度沉迷 扰乱了他的心智
Thinks George Lyon can do no wrong.
他认为乔治·里昂什么也没做错
You think Mr. Lyon is guilty, then?
那你认为里昂先生就是凶手吗
I don't know.
我不知道
When did you check the pattern on his golf cleats?
你是什么时候确认他的球杆头部形状的
Do you think he could have changed them?
你认为他有没有可能换了个头
Sir, Mr. Lyon's cleats were never checked.
长官 里昂先生的球杆头部从未被检查过
He was out on the course with the Detective
他和侦探出去打球了
and never came back to the clubhouse.
就没再回过俱乐部
The bugger swerved it.
那混♥蛋♥逃脱了检查
Let's go, Crabtree.
我们走 克拉布特里
Where was Lyon when Benedict went into the woods?
本尼迪克特走进树林的时候 里昂在哪里
Hard to say.
很难说
He was playing as a single
他击出一垒安打
and asked to play through at some point.
接着从某个时候开始就没输过
Yes, yes, that's right.
对 对 就是这样
I remember noticing his plus fours. I thought:
我记得我注意到了他的高尔夫球裤 想着
"I would look quite fine in those,"
我要是穿着 一定好看
and went straight out to buy myself a pair that afternoon.
那个下午 我就直接出去给自己买♥♥了一条
The afternoon your friend was murdered.
你朋友被谋杀的那个下午
I purchased them whilst carrying the heaviest of hearts.
我怀着沉痛的心情买♥♥的
Oh yes, I'm sure you were just devastated.
对啊 我相信你只是太过震惊悲伤了
What hole did you see him on?
你看到他打进哪个洞了吗
Constable Crabtree,
克拉布特里警官
do I sense sarcasm?
我听上去很像是在嘲讽吗
Shut up, Newsome.
闭嘴吧 纽瑟姆
Where were you on the course when you saw Lyon?
你看见里昂的时候 你在哪里
I don't remember.
我不记得了
It was the hole that Sanders yelled at Benedict.
是桑德斯吼本尼迪克特的那个球洞
Sanders,
桑德斯
what hole was that?
是哪个洞来着
Yelling at the victim? What about?
朝受害者怒吼吗 为什么
He was cleaning his ball. And?
他在清洗他的球 - 然后呢
It was during play.
那是在我们打球的时候
And as such, strictly prohibited.
而那样的做法是绝对犯规的
Oh, for the love of Ada. Which hole was it?
我的老天 是哪个洞
The 13th.
十三号♥
He claimed Ground Under Repair,
他声称场地需要维修
but the circumstances called for no relief.
可当时的情况根本不需要
13th?
十三区吗
Benedict was killed on the 14th. That's right.
本尼迪克特是在十四区被杀的 没错
Come on, Crabtree.
来吧 克拉布特里
Constable Crabtree,
克拉布特里警官
I must know what I've done.
我必须知道自己做了什么
We've been through so much together.
我们一起经历了那么多
Why don't you like me?
你为什么不喜欢我
Why?
为什么
You left me for dead.
你不顾我的死活
I did what?
我做了什么
Your cohort from the auto club
你在汽车俱乐部的朋友
had his hands around my neck
用手遏住我的喉咙
throttling me. You fled in abject cowardice.
然而你却如胆小鬼般可耻地跑了
I thought you had the situation in hand. Ugh!
我以为你能自己搞定 我呸
I was begging for your help!
我那是想你求救
You just turned around and left.
但你转头就走了
My God, what kind of man
天呐 什么样的人
could just turn around and...
会像你一样在那个时候转身离开
Blast!
完蛋玩意
Blast, blast, blast!
坑爹 坑爹 坑爹啊
Are you all right, Mr. Lyon?
你还好吗 里昂先生
No! I'm not all right, Detective.
不 我不好 探长
Your damnable contraption has given me the yips!
你那讨厌的神设计让我紧张
The yips? The yips.
紧张 是的 紧张
I set up perfectly.
完美的准备状态
I swing perfectly.
完美的打杆姿势
And yet, every time, disaster!
但每一次都搞砸
I hardly think a machine can be held responsible...
我不认为是工具的原因
I may never win another golf game again!
我可能再也不会赢一场高尔夫球赛了
Not here, certainly not in St. Louis,
不在这里 也不可能在圣路易斯
at the Olympic games,
就更不可能在代表加拿大人♥民♥参加的
whilst representing the fine people of Canada!
奥林匹克运动会的比赛上了
Murdoch, you look like
默多克 穿着男士灯笼短裤
a damn fool in those knickers.
看起来特别二
Sir? What are you doing here?
长官? 你来这里做什么?
He was just ahead of the foursome
在本尼迪克特进入到树林时
when Benedict went into the woods.
他早在他们四个人之前就在了
He could have seen him and he could have killed him.
他可能已经看到他了甚至杀了他
But, sir, Mr. Lyon's cleats are not a match.
但是里昂先生的防滑钉并不相吻合
Mr. Lyon didn't have his cleats checked.
里昂先生并没有检查自己的防滑钉
You didn't go back to the clubhouse
在你打完球后
after your round, did you?
并没有回到俱乐部 对吗
Why would I? I had an engagement.
我为什么要回去 我还有约呢
Or you saw what the constable
或者是你看到探员
was doing in there and you buggered off.
正在那里所以就溜之大吉了
Mr. Lyon, I need to see your shoe.
里昂先生 我要看一下您的鞋
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表