剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
It would do my concentration
你如果不把时间那么大声地读出来
a great deal of good if you did not read the time aloud.
对我的注意力会有很大的帮助
Oh! Alright, then.
那好吧
Starting over!! Starting over!!
从头来过 从头来过
I'm not deaf, Higgins.
我不是聋子 希金斯
I might be old, but I'm not deaf.
我虽然老了 但我不聋
Sorry, sir.
对不起 长官
Go.
开始
Four turns to the left...
四往左转 向左转四圈
Thirty seven. One turn...
三十七 转一圈
Get the plates. The money. Two bags.
去拿印钞盘 还两袋钱
Oh sir. Do I stash the money?
先生 我需要藏钱吗
There's no time. Go!
没时间了 快走
Hello!
大家好
It took George 32 seconds to open the safe.
乔治花了三十二秒打开保险室
That means he couldn't have gone up
这就说明他不可能
the main staircase without you seeing him.
不被你发现而走到主楼梯
He also didn't have time to stash the money
他也没时间在上楼之前
before heading upstairs.
藏好钱
George barely made it as it was.
其实乔治也仅仅是勉强完成
Then the thief must have come downstairs after.
那么小偷必须在那之后下楼
How did he conceal 2 bags of money?
他是怎么藏那两袋钱的
Sir, if I remember correctly,
长官 如果我没记错的话
one of the customers did have a briefcase.
我们有一名顾客就带着个公文包
Nigel Braxton.
奈杰尔·布拉克斯顿
The Wednesday-ite. The Yorkshire fella.
约克夏的小伙子
That's a good thought, George,
干得好 乔治
but I did see Mr. Braxton
但当警报器响时 我确实看见
in the Loan Clerk's office as the alarm sounded.
布拉克斯顿先生在贷款员的办公室里
He did tell us that, George.
他告诉我们了 乔治
So, we know the thief went up the employee staircase.
所以 我们知道小偷上了职工通道
And that he knew the combination to the safe.
而且他也知道保险箱的组合密♥码♥
Impossible!
不可能
I'm afraid that's the only version of the events
恐怕这是这件事唯一一个
that is not impossible.
可能的版本了
Now, who else besides you has the combination to the safe?
现在 除了你还有谁知道保险室的组合密♥码♥
That's just it, no one!
除了我 没别人了
And if you were run over by a train?
你要是被火车撞了呢
Head Office would have a copy, I suppose.
我猜 总行应该有备份
Who should we speak to at Head Office?
我们应该找总行的谁
Mr. Bruce, Thornton Bruce. He's the bank president.
布鲁斯先生 桑顿·布鲁斯 他是行长
Mortimer!
莫蒂默
That would be him now.
应该就是他了
A disaster. An outright disaster.
灾难啊 真是灾难啊
I'm so sorry, Mr. Bruce.
我很抱歉 布鲁斯先生
I don't know how it could have happened.
我不知道这怎么会发生
We will have to engrave new plates, obviously.
显然 我们必须得刻新的印钞盘了
But that will take weeks,
但那要花上几个星期
weeks during which the counterfeiters
这几周内伪币制♥造♥者
can flood the market with printed notes
就能带着印好的伪币涌入市场啊
that will be impossible to tell from legitimate notes.
那就分不出货币的真伪了
And all this was conducted
而这一切就
under the noses of the city police.
在警♥察♥的眼皮子底下发生的
How do you explain that?
这你怎么解释
The thief had the combination to the safe, sir.
小偷有保险箱的组合密♥码♥ 先生
How do you explain that?
这你怎么解释
I swear I've never breathed it to another soul.
我发誓对于这我守口如瓶
Not even my dog.
连我的狗我都没说
All the combinations to the vaults
所有金库的组合密♥码♥
are in a safe in my office.
都在我办公室的保险箱里
And who has that combination?
那谁有组合密♥码♥呢
The vice president, my secretary.
副行长 我的秘书
No system is foolproof, I suppose.
看样子 没有什么是天衣无缝的
So how do we recover these plates?
那我们怎样追回那些印钞盘呢
Well, if the thief knew the combination,
如果小偷知道组合密♥码♥
he would have had time to
他就有时间
steal the plates and escape up the employee staircase.
偷了印钞盘然后从职工通道逃跑
But not without being seen by someone.
但这样就会被人看见
I've placed all of the customers
在警报响起时
in their stated positions when the alarm sounded.
我已经让所有的顾客都待在了原地
Now, as you can see,
现在 如你所见
most of the mothers were here, in front of the tellers.
大多数妈妈都在出纳员面前
Mr. Braxton was off in the Loan Clerk's office.
布拉克斯顿先生进了贷款员的办公室
Mr. Lester was here.
莱斯特先生在这儿
The furniture mover?
那个家具搬运工吗
That's right.
没错
Come on lads, it's not that heavy, let's go!
加油啊 小伙子 这不重 走吧
You got a sweat on, there, crack on!
别人还等着你呢 快走
O'Reilly, what are you doing?
奥莱利 你在干吗
Wait! W... w... wait!
等会儿 等 等 等会儿
Uh, we can't move it any further, sir.
我们不能再搬了 长官
The wires are stapled to the baseboards.
电线被固定在了脚板上
Well then, unstaple them.
那好 那就起开它们
Yes sir. What's all this?
是 长官 这都是什么
The young lad at the bank got me thinking, Murdoch.
银行里的那个小伙子提醒了我 默多克
If I can't go to the game,
如果我不能去参加比赛
the bloody game can come to me!
那该死的比赛就会来找我
By telegraph?
通过电报吗
I have a pal who works in a telegraph office
在谢菲尔德的时候 我有个朋友
back in Sheffield.
在电报局工作
He's agreed to apprise me of the game's progress.
他同意告知我比赛进程
Sir, won't that be terribly expensive?
长官 那不会很贵吗
Well, the police department get a special rate.
好吧 警局给了我个优♥惠♥价
And I don't have to pay for a telegrapher;
而且我不用付电报员的钱
there's no better dot and dash man
杰克逊是这行里
in the business than Jackson.
最棒的电码员了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Sir, have you considered the charge
长官 你有没有考虑过
for a Trans-Atlantic signal?
跨大西洋的费用呢
Can't be that expensive.
能贵到哪儿去
My sister telegraphs every Christmas.
我妹妹每年圣诞都发电报
And she's married to a bloody Scotsman.
她还嫁给了一个该死的苏格兰人呢
Well, best to check, either way.
好吧 反正 最好查查
Right then, George.
就在那时 乔治
We know the thief came up this staircase
我们知道小偷从这个楼梯间上来
and into the teller's cage
然后就在警报响后的一分钟
one minute after the alarm sounded.
进了收纳员的柜台
He would have emerged into the lobby via this... door.
他本会通过这扇门出现在... 大厅
Who are these people?
这些人是谁
Joanne Perly, Nicole Henry,
乔安妮·柏琳 尼科尔·亨利
both mothers.
她们都是妈妈
Catherine Tweedale, head teller.
凯瑟琳·威代尔 总出纳
Why were you not lined up with the rest of the mothers?
你为什么没与其他妈妈站成一排
Well, we were penned in like cattle!
因为我们当时像牲口一样被围起来了
Nicole is expecting her second baby
尼科尔要生二胎了
and it's not like they didn't have chairs.
她们也不像是没有椅子坐
They thought there should be a number system.
他们觉得这应该有个数字系统
I didn't disagree.
我觉得可行
Which way were you all facing?
你们当时都面向哪里
I was facing the teller's cage.
我当时面向出纳柜台
So you would have seen someone come through
所以你可能看到了有人穿过柜台
and exit the teller's cage?
然后又离开
Absolutely!
当然
And did you?
所以你看到了吗
The first person I saw come through that door,
警报响后 我看到第一个
after the alarm sounded, was you.
穿过那扇门的人就是你了
Ready yourself, George!
乔治 准备好
And... go!
开始
I... I... I don't understand.
我... 我... 我想不太明白
If the thief didn't go up the employee stairs...
如果小偷没有走员工楼梯
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表