剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
but I never found out where Helen was. Mr. Kerr stopped
但我从没发现海伦在哪 克尔先生在几个月
returning my calls months ago!
前就不再和我联♥系♥了
He took my money and vanished!
他拿了我的钱就消失了
We also know that you were in Toronto on Tuesday,
我们还知道你星期二那天在多伦多
the day Ms. Moss was murdered.
正是莫斯女士被杀的那天
We spoke to your secretary.
我们和你的秘书谈过了
She said you were there looking at your factory that day.
她说那天你去那查看工厂
Not true! I sent my assistant that day.
不是真的 我那天是去送我的助手
Mr. Horsely.
霍斯利先生
If you weren't in Toronto, as you claim,
如果就像你说的 你不在多伦多
then where were you?
那你在哪
Here in Port Credit, at the local police station,
我在克雷迪特港 在当地的警♥察♥局里
trying to convince Constable Conroy
试着说服康罗伊警官
to look at the evidence again.
再察看一遍证据
Ms. Elms? It's Emily Grace.
是埃尔姆斯女士吗 我是艾米丽·格雷斯
I have some news for you about Lillian.
我有些关于莉莲的消息要告诉你
May I visit?
我能去拜访你吗
See you shortly.
过会见
Sorry to intrude, Ms. Grace. I couldn't help but hear
抱歉打扰了 格雷斯女士 我无意间听到你
that you were in the hall.
在大厅
How can I help you, Mr. Miles?
有什么需要帮忙的吗 迈尔斯先生
Your friend forgot this.
你的朋友落下了这个
It had fallen behind the dresser.
这个掉在梳妆台后面了
Not sure if it means anything to you.
不知道是否对你有什么意义
It does. Thank you.
是有意义的 谢谢
And you're certain Nicholas Horsely
你确定尼古拉斯·霍斯利
was here Tuesday morning?
星期二早上在这里吗
Harassing me to re-open
当然 他一直缠着我
the Holler case, of course.
要我重开霍勒一案
He wasn't in Toronto the day Ms. Moss was killed.
莫斯女士死的那天他不在多伦多
Sorry to disappoint you, gentlemen.
抱歉让你们失望了 先生们
Explain to me how some crackpot
给我解释下为什么某些疯子
comes nearer to solving a double murder than a copper?
会比警♥察♥更能解决这起双重谋杀案呢
I take great offense to any suggestion of negligence.
对于任何玩忽职守的暗示我表示抗♥议♥
Joe Holler was a lifelong friend.
乔·霍勒是我一生的挚友
Nobody would want to see his murder avenged more than me.
没人比我更想为他的谋杀复仇
Constable, you've now provided us with
警官 你正给我们提供
your very own motive for wanting Ms. Walker dead.
你想沃克女士死的个人动机
I was here the morning she was murdered in Toronto,
她在多伦多被杀那天早上我在这里
Horsely told you so himself.
霍斯利会这样跟你说
The boat accident was a terrible tragedy
轮船事故是个可怕的悲剧
and I'll forever regret that I was not able to recover the body.
我会一直为无法找到尸体而抱憾
"Body"?
尸体
Excuse me?
等一下
You said "recover the body." Singular.
你说 "找回尸体" 单数形式的
Yet by your own account there were two victims.
可在你自己的供述里是有两名受害者的
Are you now saying there was only one?
你现在要说只有一个受害者吗
An innocent slip of the tongue.
无意的口误
Perhaps not so innocent. Constable,
也许不是无意的 警官
did either Gladys or Joe Holler survive?
格拉迪斯或乔·霍勒中有人幸存下来了吗
No. Stop right there, Constable.
没有 到此为止吧 警官
You're lying. You've been lying all along.
你在说谎 你一直在说谎
What are you hiding? Constable.
你在隐藏什么 警官
You failed to investigate. You ignored key evidence,
你不去调查 还忽视我十分确定
which I'm certain your superiors
你上级会很感兴趣的
would be very interested in.
关键证据
Now I suggest you tell us what happened.
现在我建议你告诉我们到底发生了什么
We believe a man named Nicholas Horsely
我们确信一个叫尼古拉斯·霍斯利的人
killed Lillian.
杀害了莉莲
He was the brother of Gladys Holler,
他是格拉迪斯·霍勒的弟弟
one of her victims.
她的受害者之一
Are you certain?
你确定吗
The police are in Port Credit arresting him as we speak.
我们说话这会警♥察♥在克雷迪特港逮捕他
I thought the news would bring you some relief.
我还以这个消息会给你带来一点宽慰
We can finally put all of this behind us.
我们终于可以把一切都抛开
It's just all been so overwhelming.
一切都让我措手不及
Will you please excuse me for a moment?
抱歉 我要走开一会
George.
乔治
Nicholas Horsely is not Ms. Moss's killer.
尼古拉斯·霍斯利不是杀莫斯女士的凶手
The real killer could still be living in Toronto
真正的杀手仍然用假名
under an assumed name. Take this down...
住在多伦多 把这个记下来
Right.
好的
I'll have a look through Morris Kerr's files
我去浏览下莫里斯·克尔的文件
and see what I can find, sir.
看看有什么发现 长官
You're Gladys Holler.
你是格雷迪斯·霍勒
You two were lovers.
你们两个是恋人
You've been lying to me this entire time.
你从头到尾都在欺骗我
Yes.
是的
What happened on that boat?
那艘船上发生了什么
It no longer matters.
那已经不重要了
It very much does. What happened?
那十分重要 到底发生了什么
My husband Joe insisted the three of us go for a sail.
我丈夫乔坚持要我们三个一起乘船游览
What Helen and I didn't realize is that
海伦和我还没意识到
he had discovered we were lovers.
他已经发现我们是恋人了
But after a couple of drinks I fell asleep.
我在在喝了几杯酒后睡着了
I awoke to a scream.
我在尖叫中惊醒
Joe was strangling Helen.
乔正掐着海伦
He was in a rage.
他很愤怒
You killed him. I picked up an oar.
你杀了他 我拿起一个船桨
And from behind I...
然后从他后面我
broke Joe's head open.
打破了乔的脑袋
I watched him bleed,
我看着他流血
face down on my boat.
迎面倒在船上
That monster... he was still breathing,
那个怪物 他还在喘气
but not for long.
但没多久就死了
Helen and I rolled the body overboard.
海伦和我把尸体推下了船
You saved her.
你救了她
And she saved me.
是她救了我
We knew the police wouldn't believe what really happened.
我们知道警♥察♥不会相信真正发生了什么
Helen convinced me to disappear.
海伦说服了我 让我消失
She then staged the boat accident
然后她导演了轮船事故
and told the police I'd died too.
并告诉警♥察♥我也死了
I was to start a new life elsewhere.
我在其他地方开始了新的生活
We were never to see each other again.
我们再也没有见过对方
But I couldn't stay away from her.
但我不能离开她
I had to see her.
我必须见她
You found her in Toronto and resumed the relationship.
你在多伦多找到了她然后恢复了关系
No.
没有
Because of you.
就因为你
She didn't look at me
她不再和从前一样
the same way she used to.
爱我
You killed her. No.
你杀了她 不
You found out that we were going to London, and if...
你发现我们准备去伦敦 如果
if you couldn't have her no one else could.
如果你不能拥有她那别人也不能
I'm not lying to you anymore.
我不会再对你说谎了
I'm so very lost, Emily.
我很茫然 艾米丽
Oh, my God... Emily.
我的天 埃米莉
Hello, Gladys.
你好 格拉迪斯
Joe... You're alive.
乔 你还活着
How could you leave me for dead like that?
你怎么能就这样因为我的死离开我呢
You killed Helen.
你杀了海伦
It was all her fault, Gladys. She seduced you.
那全是她的错 格拉迪斯 她勾引你
Tried to break us apart.
还想拆散我们
You're going to kill me too
你也要杀了我吗
No, Gladys.
不 格拉迪斯
I'm here to take you back. To start over again.
我是来带你回去的 我们重新开始
I'm going to make you my wife again,
我还会再让你成为我的妻子
without Helen to get in the way.
也不会有海伦来妨碍我们
You're a monster. I want nothing to do with you...
你这个怪物 我不想再和你来往了
You don't have a say in the matter.
这事轮不上你插嘴
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表