剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
I did.
谢谢
Thank you.
蒙特兹先生 再查问
Redirect, Mr. Montez?
我没有要问的了 法官大人
No, Your Honor.
谢谢 你可以退下了
Thank you. You may step down.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不原谅你
I do not forgive you.
我不
I do not.
我们能够确认布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
We can confirm that Brady Hartsfield
于下午3时6分被郡治安官宣布死亡
was pronounced dead at 3:06 p.m. by the county coroner.
死因是头部中了一枪
Cause of death was a single gunshot wound to the head.
我们得知 珍宁
And what we're learning, Jeanine,
卢·卢·林克莱特所使用的武器
is that the weapon that was used by Lou Linklatter
是一把自♥制♥的3D打印的枪
was, in fact, a 3-D-printable gun that she made herself.
最讽刺的是
And the ultimate irony?
我们得知 布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
We're told Brady Hartsfield
教了她如何3D打印枪
taught her how to make that weapon.
她是怎么把枪带到法庭上的
How was she able to get it into court?
因为是塑料的
Because it was plastic,
连子弹都是陶瓷的
and even the bullet was ceramic,
所以金属探测器检测不出来
so the metal detectors were of no use.
这件事激起了各种反响 你能想象
And it's a wide variety of reactions, as you can imagine,
但宽慰压倒了其他情绪
but the overriding sentiment is relief.
梅赛德斯先生已死
Mr. Mercedes is dead,
让很多人都特别开心
and that makes a lot of people around here very happy indeed.
-快 -快 冲啊
- Come on, guys! - Come on! Let's go!
-真棒 -冲啊
- Yeah! - Let's go!
快 传球
Come on! Pass it!
-传球 -射门
- Pass it! - Shoot it!
看看你
Ahhh, look at you.
花♥园♥里的莫奈
Monet in his garden.
算是吧
Sort of.
你好
Hello.
挺好的
That's -- That's a really -- That looks good.
越来越像样了
It's coming along.
-谢谢 -画得不错 弗雷德的画像
- Thanks. - Nice portrait of, uh, Fred.
真的
Really.
-这算什么 -什么
- I mean, what -- - What?
我在这儿呢 你画我的画像吧
I'm here. Why don't you paint my portrait?
很乐意
I would love that.
我抓不住你的神韵
I, uh -- I-I -- I could never capture your radiance.
-天啊 -看看
- Oh. Oh, my God. - Look. Look at this.
行了 你个扯淡的艺术家
Stop. You are such a bullshit artist.
-行了 -什么 我能
- Stop! - What? I could--
行了
Stop.
我没那个技术
I don't have the skill.
连陆龟都画不好
Can't even paint a fucking tortoise.
是啊
Yep.
待会儿见了
Probably see you later, then, I'd say, will I?
抱歉 好
Oh, sorry. Okay.
我没意识到我打扰了你的
I didn't realize I'm intruding on your, uh --
-你的艺术创作 -不 我没有
- your little artist situation here. - No, no, no. I didn't mean --
-不 -你继续吧
- No, no. - Okay, no, you carry -- you carry on.
我知道自己出现的不是时候
I know when I'm not wanted.
-我没那么说 -听着
- I didn't say that. - Oh, listen,
我下周又要去西雅图看艾莉了
I'm heading out to Seattle again to see Allie next week.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你想一起去吗
You, um -- You feel like joining?
她会是什么感受
How'd she feel about that?
其实是她提出来的
Well, it was her idea, actually.
真的吗
Really?
我愿意去
Yeah! I'd love to.
好
All right.
-我把航♥班♥信息发给你 -好
- I'll send you my flight details. - All right.
好 继续画吧
Okay, all right. Carry on, there.
画得开心
Enjoy.
-快 传给中锋 -快
- Come on! Center it! - Go, go!
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表