But if the world is still here on monday,
如果星期一这地方还安好的话
We can talk.
我们再来谈吧
Don, hold on.
唐 等等
Let him go.
让他走吧
It'll take a second to find some kid
要找一个能给薯片写首散文诗的人
who can write a prose poem to a potato chip.
只需要一秒钟
Calm down.
冷静点
Let him throw his tantrum.
他就使劲儿耍性子吧
The man disappeared for three damn weeks,
这家伙消失了他妈的三个星期
And I put this deal together.
我一人促成这个协议
What more do you need to know?
你们还想知道些什么
Duck, would you excuse us for a minute?
达克 能让我们自己待一会儿吗
Of course.
当然可以
This doesn't affect the merger, does it?
这不会影响我们的兼并 是吗
No.
不会
He never could hold his liquor.
他永远控制不了自己的脾气
Mr. Draper, your wife called.
德雷柏先生 你妻子刚打过电♥话♥
She wants you to come home.
她希望你能回家
You should go home as well.
你也应该回家了
I can't even think right now.
我现在根本无法思考
Greg says they put St. Luke's on alert.
格雷格说圣路加已经处于戒备状态
Your bag.
你的包
I don't need it.
不需要
Good night.
晚安
...this correspondent
...这位通讯员
that there is more firepower now in Cuba
说现在古巴火力更猛
than at any time during world war...
比世界大战的任何时候都要强大
Why are you smiling?
你在笑什么
Because you're still here.
因为你还在这里
I was hoping the train would be empty.
我希望火车会是空的
Have a drink with me.
和我喝一杯吧
Okay.
好吧
Why are you still here? Trudy must be worried.
你怎么还在这儿 特鲁迪肯定很担心
What is it with you?
那你又是怎么回事呢
What?
你说什么
You never let me talk about what I want to talk about.
你从来不让我谈论我想谈论的事情
Well, what do you want to talk about?
好吧 你想谈论什么
About what you said about the truth.
关于你说的事实的东西
Can I tell you the truth?
我能告诉你事实吗
Why wouldn't you?
为什么不能
You make it so hard.
你让我很难说出口
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
You.
你
I've been thinking about everything that's going on.
我一直在想现在发生的一切事情
And I thought...
然后我想
Who'd care if I was gone?
就算我死了 谁会在意呢
I mean, Trudy would care,
我知道特鲁迪会伤心
But she doesn't know me.
但她不了解我
But you do.
但你了解我
And I know you.
我也了解你
And I think you're perfect.
我也觉得你很完美
I'm not perfect, Pete.
我并不完美 皮特
Yes, you are.
不 你是的
And I wish I had picked you then.
我真希望自己当时选择了你
Pete.
皮特
I love you.
我爱你
And I want to be with you.
我想和你在一起
What?
怎么了
Didn't you know that?
难道你不知道吗
Pete,
皮特
I could have had you in my life forever if I wanted to.
如果我想的话 我本可以永远拥有你的
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I could have had you.
我本可以拥有你的
I could have shamed you into being with me.
我本可以使你羞愧 不得不和我在一起
But I didn't want to.
但我不想那么做
I don't understand.
我没听明白
You got me pregnant.
你让我怀过孕
I had a baby,
我有过一个孩子
And I gave it away.
然后我把他送人了
What?
你说什么
I had your baby,
我有过你的孩子
And I gave it away.
然后我把他送人了
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
You can't be serious.
你说的不是真的吧
I wanted other things.
我想要的是其他东西
I don't understand.
我不明白
Well, one day you're there...
曾经 你好好地站在那儿
and then, all of a sudden...
然后 突然之间
there's less of you,
你感觉少了点什么
And you wonder
你会想
where that part went
那部分去哪儿了呢
If it's living somewhere outside of you.
如果它还存在于你意识之外的某个地方
And you keep thinking...
你会一直觉得
Maybe you'll get it back.
某一天它会再回来
And then you realize...
但是你又意识到
It's just gone.
它就是消失了
Why would you tell me that?
你为什么要告诉我这些
I'm sorry, Pete.
我很抱歉 皮特
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸 爸爸
You're home.
你回来了
At about 2 p.m. yesterday afternoon,
昨天下午大概两点钟
Set out to intercept the Marucla.
它被派出去拦截Marcula
she was assisted by S2F's tracker aircraft.
有S2F型跟踪飞机协助
The Pierce made contact with the Marucla...
Pierce号♥与Marucla号♥进行了接触
They finally went down.
他们还是妥协了
At about 10:30 p.m. last night,
昨晚大概十点三十分
Eastern daylight time.
东部夏令时时间
Sometime after midnight...
午夜的某个时候
I have to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
The Pierce was joined by the destroyer Joseph F. Kennedy.
驱逐舰Joseph F. Kennedy加入了Pierce号♥的队伍
I have something to tell you.
我有事情要告诉你
What?
什么事
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表