剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
他骗了我 我应该发现的
He tricked me, and I should have known better.
没事的 闺女 你没做错事
It's okay, punk. You didn't do anything wrong.
但我做错了
But I did.
你母亲去世之后
After your mother died...
爸
Dad...
你杀了他吗
did you kill him?
没有
No.
但我想杀
But I wanted to.
我也试过
And I tried to.
那亨利呢
Did Henry?
没有
No.
那为什么菲尔斯认为是你们做的
So, what does Fales have that makes him think you did?
一个目击证人
A witness.
去年我找他谈过
Someone I talked to last year.
他是凶手的朋友
A friend of the murderer.
他告诉我
He told me that...
那人吹嘘抢劫你妈妈的事
the guy was bragging about mugging your mom.
他甚至形容了你妈妈的钱包
He even described your mom's purse,
你九岁时为她挑选的那个
the one you picked out for her when you were 9.
还记得那个钱包吗
Remember that purse?
当然
Of course.
我去了那人的房♥子
I went to the guy's house, and...
钱包被扔在垃圾桶里
that purse was in the garbage can.
我还是不敢相信妈居然为个钱包死了
I still can't believe mom died for what she had in her purse.
偏偏是妈
I mean, mom, of all people.
她总是教我 "放五十块到钱包里"
You know, she always taught me, "you put $50 in your purse"
"其余都塞到靴子里"
"The rest in your boot."
菲尔斯告诉我那个杀了你妈妈的人
Fales told me the guy that killed your mom
从她的钱包里拿了七百美元
got $700 out of her purse.
沃特 我连线你和小维
Walt I'm patching in Vic for you.
小维 怎么了
Vic, what's up?
我想告诉你一声 埃德·葛斯基离镇了
I wanted to let you know that Ed Gorski left town.
他不会提起诉讼了
He's not gonna press any charges.
真是好消息
That's good news.
弗格告诉我你逮捕了赫克托
So, Ferg told me that you arrested Hector.
你不必那么做
You know, you didn't have to do that.
你不能保护所有人 沃特
You can't protect everybody, Walt.
这是我的工作
It's sort of my job to try.
总之 我能回来上班了吧
So, anyway, I guess I can come back to work now?
要我开车去坎伯兰县
You want me to drive over to Cumberland County,
放了赫克托吗
get Hector released?
不 我来搞定
No, I'll take care of that.
你这一周够受了
You've already had one heck of a week.
何不 休天假呢
Why don't you take a vacation day?
真的吗
Really?
休天假
A vacation day.
带薪吗
Paid?
别逼我后悔
Don't make me rethink the offer.
夜马那边如何
How'd it go with NightHorse?
他说他发现了戴维·山脊的尸体 火化了
He said he found David Ridges' body and burned it.
你相信他
You believe him?
我正要去焚尸地 试试取出个DNA样本
I'm heading out to the burial site now to see if I can get a DNA sample.
你要过来吗
You want to come?
在哪儿
Where is it?
在保留区 火♥药♥河对面
It's on the res, right on the other side of the Powder River.
总好过进那里边
Might be better than going in there.
我不能
I can't.
我必须进去
I have to go in.
我被招回自己的办公室了
I got called in to my own office.
我都开始担心你不会来了
I was beginning to worry you weren't coming,
想着也许你会逃跑
thought maybe you were going to flee.
你是来逮捕我的吗
Are you here to arrest me?
我正在考虑
I'm still thinking about it.
很想问你点事 警探
Been wondering something about you, Detective.
什么事
What's that?
为什么你如此拼命地追查杀死米勒·贝克的凶手
Why are you working so hard to find Miller Beck's killer...
而你们警局却根本懒得追查杀死我妻子的凶手
when your department could hardly be bothered to find my wife's killer?
我成长的地方是个小镇
Town I grew up in was a small town,
很像这里
like this one.
我们的警长也很像你
And our sheriff was a lot like you.
你根本不了解我
You don't know what I'm like.
我了解
I do.
你戴着帽子和警徽
You wear the hat and the badge.
你自认为
Far as you're concerned,
是方圆数公里内最重要的人物
you're the most important person for miles around.
你认为你可以为所欲为 无人监管
And you think you can do whatever you want without anyone checking on you.
我见到南部一个警长
You know, I saw sheriffs in the South
杀了人也能逍遥法外
who literally got away with murder.
我见到腐♥败♥蔓延到了那些警员
And I saw that corruption trickle down to the deputies.
我在成长中遇到太多的警♥察♥
I grew up around too many badges
逮捕他们看不顺眼的人
who'd arrest a man they didn't like,
殴打不尊重他们的人
beat a man who didn't respect them,
杀死伤害他们的人
kill a man who hurt them.
我当警♥察♥是为了不同的目的
I got my badge for a different purpose.
我要保护人♥民♥ 免受你们这些人的伤害
I want to protect people from guys like you.
所以这一切都是为了解决你的童年阴影
So this is about you settling some old beef,
拿我来代替你成长中遇到的那些腐♥败♥警长
with me standing in for some corrupt sheriff from where you grew up?
我找到了动机 还有许多证据
I have motive and plenty of evidence.
换你会怎么做
What would you do?
绝不会无视本案的一个不合理细节
Not ignore the one detail about this case that doesn't make any sense.
是什么
And what's that?
我妻子的钱包
My wife's purse.
我妻子
My wife...
钱包里从不超过五十元
never carried more than $50 in her purse.
你的目击证人说米勒·贝克从她身上拿了七百元
Your witness said Miller Beck took $700 off her.
既然那七百元不是从我妻子那儿得到的
If he didn't get that $700 from my wife,
那他是从哪儿得到的呢
where did he get it?
从另一个钱包
From another purse?
不 我认为有人买♥♥通米勒·贝克刺杀我的妻子
No. I think someone paid Miller Beck to stab my wife.
我认为同一个人杀了他
And I think the same person killed him
在我开始追查后灭了他的口
to shut him up after I started asking questions.
你认为谁会想要你妻子死呢
Who do you think would have wanted your wife dead?
不喜欢她的人 或者不喜欢我的人
Someone that didn't like her, or someone that didn't like me.
我有些想法了
I got a few ideas.
很不错的理论 沃特
That's a very good theory, Walt,
但我更愿意坚持证据
but I'd rather stick with my evidence.
我们在你朋友亨利的办公室里找到了这个巫术袋
We turned up this medicine bag in your friend Henry's office.
马赛厄斯说他的族人
Mathias said his people
经常会把特殊的物品放到袋中
often keep special items in those bags.
我知道什么是巫术袋
I know what a medicine bag is.
你知道亨利的巫术袋里装了什么吗
Do you know what was in Henry's?
牙齿
Teeth.
跟米勒·贝克的牙医记录匹配
And they match Miller Beck's dental records.
我有从你朋友办公室里找出的被害人牙齿
I've got the dead man's teeth from your friend's office
还有他去年人在丹佛的证据
and proof that he was in Denver last year.
你也许是无辜的
You may be innocent,
但你朋友亨利 不是
but your friend Henry is not.
你逮捕了亨利
You arrested Henry?
部落警♥察♥逮捕的
The tribal police did.
然后我会把他引渡到丹佛
Then I'll have him extradited to Denver.
不过你不用担心
But don't you worry.
我会允许他打一个电♥话♥
I'll make sure he gets his one phone call.
操
Damn!
亨利 是你吗
Henry, is that you?
沃特
Walt.
救我 沃特
Help me, Walt.
谁开的枪
Who shot you?
谁开的枪 布兰奇
Who shot you, Branch?
死人
A dead man.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表