剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
从八十年代起 你们家每年夏季都来的 对吧
Your family's been coming here every summer since the '80s, right?
其实是从七十年代起 我们现在常年都在的
The '70s, actually. And we're here year-round now,
好为你投票啊
so I can finally vote for you.
我们一定要去拉票
We just got to get out that vote!
我能借用下警长吗
May I borrow the sheriff for just a moment?
什么事
What for?
我想她是在邀请你跳舞
I think she's asking you to dance.
我认为这 这
I'm not sure that's such a... such a...
-去吧 -来
- Go on. - Come on!
很棒啊 警长
All right, Sheriff!
跳得不错 沃特
Nice one, Walt.
就这么把我卖♥♥了
Hung me out to dry there.
政♥治♥的代价
Price of politics.
愿意 跳支舞吗
You, uh, want to dance?
两杯伏特加汤力 女士
Two vodka tonics, Ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
露比
Ruby.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我还以为你迷路了
I thought maybe you got lost.
那一大块冰好看是好看
That block of ice was charming,
但做饮料可太麻烦了
but it's not a very efficient way to make a drink.
瞧瞧弗格
Look at Ferg.
舞步很轻盈啊
Light on his feet.
加油 小子
You go, boy!
太棒了 不错嘛
That's great. not bad.
我应邀对明天的选举说上几句
I have been asked to say a few words about tomorrow's election.
我们在成长过程中习惯了现代巨速的改变
We have all grown accustomed to the modern drumbeat for change.
我们的对手似乎特别喜欢这个词
Our opponent seems particularly fond of the word.
我相信改变的好处
And while I believe that change can be good,
但我认为人们往往低估了
I do think people too often underestimate
那些永恒不变者的价值
the value of things that never change.
我的朋友沃特就是其中之一
My friend Walt is one of those things.
谁会要求他改变他的忠诚
Who would ask him to change his loyalty,
他的诚实 他的智慧 他的悲悯
his honesty, his intelligence, and compassion?
我不会
Not me.
虽然我们中有些人确实认为他该买♥♥台手♥机♥了
Though some of us do think that maybe it is time he got a cellphone.
但除此之外 警长
But other than that, Sheriff.
讲几句
Speech!
说几句
Speech!
沃特
Walt!
沃特
Walt!
这才对 沃特
Thataboy, Walt!
可以吗
Okay?
谢了
Thanks.
沃特 得了 不用啦
Walt, come on. That's not necessary.
我早上会收拾好的
I'll get that in the morning.
可不应该把烂摊子给你 自行离开
Doesn't seem right to leave you with a mess.
谁要你离开来着
Who said anything about you leaving?
我很抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I...
我要准备大日子
I got a big day.
是啊 回去休息吧
Yeah, got to get your rest.
好的 我
Right. I, uh...
好
yeah.
西镇警魂
第二季 第十集
轴&翻&校&后期&总监:阿好
选举日啦
It's votin' day!
喂
Hello?
爸
Dad?
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 你也是
Thank you. You too. Oh.
开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me!
现在已经走向"零售政♥治♥"了
We're stepping up to retail politics now, man.
布兰奇·康纳利
当警长
瞧瞧这
Look at this!
说真的
No, seriously.
这么小的镇里 最终的决定性因素是
You know, a town this small, the whole thing could come down to, you know,
让尽可能多的支持你的人出来投票
getting a few more of your people to show up at the polls,
让尽可能少的支持对方的人出来投票
a few less of the other guy's.
去动员选票吧
Got to get the vote out.
-用这辆车 -没错
- In this thing? - Yeah.
人应该按梦想中的工作来装备自己
Dress for the job you want, not the job you have.
我梦想中的工作是警长 不是八十年代重金属乐队主唱
The job I want is sheriff, not '80s heavy-metal lead singer.
我还是开自己的车吧
I think I'll take my own car.
瞧瞧 他决定开自己的车 平民作风啊
Look at this. He's gonna take his own car. Man of the people.
谢谢
Thank you.
沃特对你的影响超过了你的想象
Walt has rubbed off on you more than you realize.
凯迪 什么风把你吹来了
Cady, what brings you here?
我过来祝福我爸大日子好运
I just came to wish my dad luck on the big day.
他今天还没回来呢
he hasn't come in yet today.
那就奇怪了 我刚去他家了 他不在家
That's weird. I was just at his house, and there was no sign of him.
也许他去投票了
Maybe he stopped to vote.
不如喝杯咖啡 在这儿等等他吧
Why don't you have a cup of coffee and wait for him?
谢了 但我答应了亨利要去拉票
Thanks, but I promised Henry I'd go get out the vote.
保留区里很多人都没有车
You know, a lot of people on the res don't have cars,
我得载他们去投票
so I'm gonna shuttle them to their polling places.
回头见
See you guys later.
鲍勃
Bob.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
从前门进来的
Through the front door.
前门凌晨两点就锁上了
The front door has been locked since 2:00 A.M.
我在洗手间睡着了
I fell asleep in the bathroom,
等我出来 所有人都离开了
and then I came out here and everyone was gone,
门也锁上了 我就睡在这儿了
the door was locked, and I fell asleep out here.
还给自己拿了点酒
After helping yourself to some drinks.
还有食物
And food.
我不是故意偷东西的 亨利
Look, I didn't mean to steal anything, Henry.
你知道的 我只是
You know that. I just...
没有服务员在这里
There just wasn't anybody here to serve me.
你怎么不打电♥话♥找人来接你
Why did you not think to call someone to come get you?
我本可以打电♥话♥给我女朋友
I would have called my lady friend,
但叶连娜甩了我 你能相信么
but Yelena broke up with me, if you can believe it.
再伤心 也得打电♥话♥找人来接你
Heartbreak or no, you need to call someone to come pick you up.
我都开始琢磨你会不会出现了呢
I was starting to wonder if you were even gonna show up.
我只是想等到午餐时间 大家都散去
I just wanted to wait for the lunch crowd to clear out.
真有道理
Yeah, makes sense.
现在投票走势如何
Any idea which way things are leaning?
我不能告诉你 你知道的
I can't tell you anything like that. You know that.
就一张啊
Just one?
他们说我视力不行 把我的驾照收走了
They took away my driver's license on account of my vision.
我还以为我没办法投票了
I didn't think I was gonna be able to vote.
很高兴能帮上忙
I'm happy to help.
你知道我要投给谁吗
You know who I voted for?
那不关我的事
It's really none of my business.
朗迈尔
Longmire!
好的 大家都认识我
All right. Now, you all know me.
我是个印第安人 我骄傲于自己的传统
I'm an Indian, and I'm proud of my heritage.
所以你们一定要明白 我有多么信任这个人
So you must understand how strongly I believe in this man
才会告诉你们 我们要忘记过去
when I say to you we all need to forget the past.
展望未来
It's time to look to the future.
此时 "未来"已经从他的巡逻车上走了下来
The future has stepped out of his patrol car as we speak.
鼓掌欢迎布兰奇·康纳利
Give it up for Mr. Branch Connally!
谢谢
Thank you.
拿下他们 大人物
Get 'em, big guy.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
思维敏锐
Think fast!
谈吐优雅 不错了 各位
Nice talks. Looking good, people.
亨利
Henry.
估计你能用上
Thought you could use these.
他早该发给大家了 结果我看全在柜子里
He was supposed to hand them out to people, and I found them in a closet.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表