剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Roger that, Sheriff.
-你丈夫会找过来吗 -不太可能
- You think your husband will look for you here? - I doubt it.
他从不在乎我的朋友
He's never taken an interest in any of my friends.
这么一想 这倒是几个月来
Come to think of it, this is actually the first time in months
第一次在乎我了
he's actually taken an interest in me.
我在这儿没事
I'll be fine from here.
我会在门外看守
I'll be out front watching your place.
那我就放心了
I like knowing that.
你的妻子呢
So, where's your wife?
她不太舒服 估计不适应高地
She's not feeling too good. Think it's the altitude.
埃德
So, Ed...
怀俄明州杜兰特 这儿可不是什么中途站
Durant, Wyoming, isn't really on the way to anywhere.
这不是"命运"安排吧
This wasn't fate, was it?
不全是
Not entirely. No.
内务部调查鲍比的事让我对你很不友好
Look... I was tough on you during the whole I.A. thing with Bobby.
说得真委婉
Putting it mildly.
我过分了
I was out of line.
我已经摆脱过去了
I've moved on.
但我还没有
But I haven't.
我酗酒 小维
I'm an alcoholic, Vic.
鲍比自杀后 更厉害了
And it got worse after Bobby's suicide,
我一直怪罪你
and I kind of blamed you for that.
我康复的其中一步是
One part of my recovery
向我曾经伤害过的人道歉
is to make amends with the people that I hurt.
所以我才让妻子绕了个远路
That's why I made my wife take this detour,
因为我想过来跟你说对不起
because I wanted to come here to say that I'm sorry.
那你为什么还点啤酒
Why did you order a beer?
我就这样
It's something I do.
点一杯酒 放在那儿 考验自我
I order a drink and leave it be to test myself.
看起来这是自找麻烦
Seems like you're just asking for trouble.
彼此彼此 不是吗 莫雷蒂
You'd know a lot about that, wouldn't you, Moretti?
我要回去找我妻子了
I better get back to my wife.
不过你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me, anyway?
拜托 我可当过警♥察♥
Come on. I used to be a cop.
我是布兰奇
This is Branch.
我
I, um...
凯迪
Cady?
是 抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry.
我不是有意要给你打电♥话♥的
I- I didn't mean to dial your number.
不小心打出的吗
Did you ass dial me?
应该是吧 抱歉
I guess I did. Sorry.
你在做什么
So, what are you doing?
布兰奇
Branch.
我吓到你了
Did I startle you?
没有
Nope.
我来看看你需不需要我替班监视黛安
I thought I'd see if you wanted me to take your shift watching Diane.
真的吗
Seriously?
你总是说
You're always telling me
我分给你乏味的任务 所以
I'm giving you the unglamorous assignments, so...
喂
Hello.
有位南达科他州的探员打电♥话♥找沃特
I have a call for Walt from a Detective in South Dakota.
警长 我是休兰探员
Sheriff. Detective Huber.
我们在城外找到一具尸体
We just found a body on the outside of town.
证件显示他来自杜兰特
His I.D. says he's from Durant.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
名字 我看看
His name? Let's see.
威廉·诺奎斯特 你认识他吗
William Norquist. You know him?
是的
Yeah.
我认识他
Yeah, I know him.
他的体温显示他已经死亡六到八小时
His body temperature indicates he's been dead 6 to 8 hours.
看来他是股骨动脉失血过多而死
Looks like he bled out from his femoral artery.
有人冲他大腿来了两枪
Guy took two shots to his thighs.
车里没有太多血
Not much blood in the car.
没有 看来他被射杀后扔进车里
Nah, seems like he was dumped in the car after he got shot.
-谁发现的 -街头庞克
- Who found him? - Some gutter punk.
一群愿扒火车 不愿洗澡的
They're like these kids that would rather ride the rails than shower.
有一个跳上火车车厢 发现了尸体
One of them hopped this boxcar and found the dead guy.
我想跟他谈谈
I'd like to talk to him.
"她"
Her.
小维 我告诉你
Vic, I'm telling you.
我整晚都在紧盯那门 他不可能是从正门出来的
I had eyes on that door all night. There's no way he came out the front.
他的摩托车还在
His bike is still here
公♥司♥说他的钥匙卡没有刷♥卡♥出门的记录
and the company said his key card never swiped out.
既然他从未离开过办公室
So how does he end up dead 200 miles away from here
又怎么会死在三百公里以外呢
if he never even left the office?
他跳上了火车
He hopped a train.
我正等着扒火车去芝加哥
So, I was waiting to hitch a ride to Chicago.
这趟车停下时 有扇门开着
And when this one pulled up, one of the doors were open,
这表明有我们的人在火车上
which is a sign that one of us is riding.
当我爬上去后 发现他躺在那儿
But when I pulled myself on, he was just lying there.
我 我拍了张照片
I- I took a picture.
现在找胶卷可真不容易了
It's really hard to find film anymore.
你有没有看见其他人
Did you see anyone else?
没有 想扒火车逃票 肯定要避开其他人
No, you kind of want to avoid people when you're looking to hop on.
介意我留下吗
Mind if I keep this?
介意
Yeah, I mind.
证据
Evidence.
好吧
Fine.
你确定吗 他没有登记过 埃德·葛斯基
You sure? He never registered? Ed Gorski.
这是双月房♥车停车场 没错吧
This is the Two Moons RV Park, right?
好 那再查一遍 我等着
Okay, well, check again. I'll wait.
弗格
Ferg!
得取下样 测下血型
We should get a sample of this, run the blood type.
有火车停在这里
If there was a train car here,
从航运场那边是看不到的
nobody would be able to see this spot from the shipping yard.
杀手要么很熟这个火车站
The killer either knew this train yard
要么非常专业
or he's a real pro.
我刚要洗澡
I was just getting in the bath.
抱歉 但是我得跟你谈谈
I'm sorry, but I kind of need to talk to you.
那进来吧
come on in then.
我 得把水龙头关了
I have to go turn off the running water.
黛安 我得告诉你你丈夫的消息
Listen, Diane. I've got some news about your husband.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
比尔死了
Bill is dead.
出什么事了
What happened?
还不清楚
We don't know much,
看起来他中了两枪
but it looks like he was shot two times.
在火车车厢里发现了他的尸体
They found his body in a boxcar.
那就是结束了 我可以回家了
So it's all over? I can go home now?
还没有
Not exactly.
还是有可能比尔雇过人来杀你
It's still possible that Bill hired someone to kill you,
所以我会继续在外面巡逻
so I'll stay on patrol outside
直到我们查个水落石出
until we can get to the bottom of this case.
比尔和我初次相遇的时候
You know, when Bill and I first met,
我们一见钟情
we were totally in love.
然后 慢慢的 激♥情♥褪去了
And then, bit by bit, it all fades.
到现在 几年后 听到他死了
And here I am, years later, hearing he's dead,
我竟然一点感觉都没有
and all I feel is nothing.
生活真是滑稽
Life's funny.
这些是从诺奎斯特尸体上采集的
These swabs are from Norquist's body.
能否跟火车站找到的血迹对比一下
Can we have them checked against the blood you found at the rail yard?
当然
Sure.
沃特 布兰奇找你
Walt. It's Branch for you.
沃特 我通知黛安了
Walt. So, I notified Diane.
-她反应如何 -她洗了个澡
- How did she take it? - She took a bath.
她住的那个公♥寓♥有点奇怪
There's something off about that condo she's staying at.
感觉有点像是样♥板♥房♥♥
Kind of feels like a model apartment.
我很好奇那个"出门的朋友"
I was curious about that out-of-town friend,
就打电♥话♥给公♥寓♥的出租办公室
so I called the condo leasing office.
然后呢
And?
那个朋友的名字
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表