剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
The friend's name...
叫黛安·海史密斯
is Diane Highsmith.
警长 我刚刚听说了比尔的事
Sheriff, I just found out about Bill.
-能和你谈谈吗 -当然
- Can I have a moment? - You bet.
我认为黛安是幕后主使
I think Diane is behind this.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
上周 比尔怒气冲冲地打电♥话♥给我
Last week, Bill called me in a rage.
他看到了黛安的电子邮件
He was going through some of Diane's e-mails
有一个文件夹里面装了一堆
and he found a file with a bunch of stuff
她和皮&斯事务所的一位离婚律师之间的来往信件
to and from a divorce attorney at Pierce&Strahan.
她数周内制定了一个六个月的离婚计划
She's had divorce plans in the works for six months.
她在等待时机发难了
She was waiting to pull the trigger.
为什么她要等
Why was she waiting?
她要等比尔富有的母亲死掉
She was waiting for Bill's rich mother to die,
而她十天前刚死
which she did 10 days ago.
这样黛安的离婚赡养费就飙升到了120万美元
So Diane's half of the divorce settlement just went up $1.2 million.
那应该是他想杀她 而非相反
That's a reason for him to want to kill her, not the other way around.
她完全可以现在发难要求离婚 得到自己想要的
She could just pull the trigger on the divorce, she'd get what she wanted.
但她想要的是一切
Unless if what she wanted was everything.
又怎么了
So, what's going on?
有人又杀了他一遍么
Did someone kill him again?
黛安 你是不是计划和你丈夫离婚
Diane, were you planning to divorce your husband?
没有
No.
你没跟皮&斯事务所的律师合作吗
So, you're not working with an attorney at Pierce&Strahan?
你读了我的电邮
Did you go through my e-mail?
不 你丈夫读了
No. But your husband did.
好吧
Okay.
是的 我们这几个月吵得很凶
Yeah, we've gone through a couple of bad months,
我得保护自己
and I was taking steps to protect myself.
你是私下进行的
You were doing this in secret?
容我提醒一句
In case you've forgotten,
我丈夫可做得出雇凶杀人的人
my husband is the kind of man who hires hit men.
你不是在等他生病的母亲死掉
You weren't just waiting for his sick mother to die
好从他那里拿到更多的离婚赡养费吗
so you could get a larger settlement?
我是在等他的母亲死 因为那样比较厚道
I was waiting for his mother to die because that is the decent thing to do.
我不想在他处于那种困境时跟他离婚
I wasn't just gonna walk out on him during something like that.
但是你就不介意私下在城市另一头租个公♥寓♥
But you're okay with secretly leasing an apartment across town?
你这个人秘密还真多
That's a lot of secrets for one person.
夫妻之间彼此会有秘密
Husbands and wives keep secrets from each other.
你结过婚吗 警长
Have you ever been married, Sheriff?
是的
Yep.
那你应该知道那种窒息的感觉
Then you know how stifling it can be.
不 我不知道
No. I don't.
还有一个问题
One more question.
布兰奇确认说你没有离开过这间公♥寓♥
Branch confirmed you haven't left this condo.
你有没有跟任何人联♥系♥过要杀你丈夫
Have you made contact with anybody about killing your husband?
如果我想要雇凶杀我丈夫
Why would I start a divorce process
为什么还要找离婚律师呢
if I was going to hire someone to kill my husband?
也许正是为了能说出这句话当借口
Maybe so you could say exactly what you just did.
宝贝 我回来了
Baby. I'm back.
看出来了
So you are.
你离开时 告诉我说你要去俾斯麦
When you left, you told me you were going to Bismarck.
电♥话♥记录却显示你其实是在芝加哥
The phone records indicate that you were actually in Chicago.
不是吧 你查我的电♥话♥记录
You can't be serious. You're checking my phone records?
我因为其他原因查的电♥话♥记录
I had other reasons to check the phone records.
我最不喜欢你这个样子
I don't like it when you're like this.
你去芝加哥干什么 迪娜
Why were you in Chicago, Deena?
这里是快乐的"红马驹" 狂欢不断
It is a beautiful day at The Red Pony and continual soiree.
-我是亨利 -正是我要找的人
- This is Henry. - Just the guy I'm looking for.
你是谁
Who is this?
你最可怕的噩梦 我知道你做了什么 亨利
Your worst nightmare. I know what you did, Henry.
你告诉警♥察♥比尔·诺奎斯特的事了
You went to the police about Bill Norquist.
这可真是太讨厌了
That was a real pain in my ass.
我可无意惹你
I never meant to upset you.
比尔跟我说好了
Bill and I had a deal.
但你去告密后 他退缩了
And when you tattled on us, he reneged.
所以我对比尔说
So I told Bill that,
"你要不付钱让我杀了你妻子
"if you're not gonna pay me to kill your wife,
就付钱让我别杀她" 挺聪明 是吧
you better pay me not to kill her. " Pretty smart, right?
但是比尔不肯
But Bill wouldn't do it,
你知道我做了什么吗 亨利
so do you know what I did, Henry?
-你射杀了他 -没错
- You shot him. - That's right.
比尔就为两千块送了命 那就是他一条命的价格
Bill died over $2,000. That's what his life was worth.
真是浪费 我还是没拿到我的钱
Such a waste. And I still don't have my money.
这就引出了下一个问题 亨利
Which brings me to my next question, Henry.
你的命值多少钱
How much is your life worth?
这就引出了下一个问题 亨利
Which brings me to my next question, Henry.
你的命值多少钱
How much is your life worth?
你得做点什么啊 沃特
You have to do something, Walt.
弗格正在追踪打来电♥话♥的手♥机♥
Ferg's tracing the phone that made that call.
我把布兰奇从另一个案子调过来
I pulled Branch off another job
全天候守在这里直到我们抓住人
to stay here full-time till we find this guy.
有人威胁要杀了亨利
Somebody's threatening to kill Henry.
你就只叫一名警员来酒吧
You're gonna put one deputy in the bar?
谢谢你突如其来的关心 迪娜
I appreciate this sudden show of care and concern, Deena.
沃特 这个人
Walt. This guy...
有人偷了我的摩托车
somebody stole my motorcycle!
他说他在这里待了几个小时
He said he's been here for a few hours,
等出门去停车场的时候
but when he went out to the parking lot,
发现他的车没了
his bike was gone.
我们会竭尽全力找到你的车 先生
We'll do all we can to find your bike, Sir.
警员会记下你的联♥系♥方式
My deputy will take down your information.
这么说那个神秘来电者认识我
So, the mystery caller knows me
还知道怎么短路发动摩托车
and knows how to hot-wire bikes.
理查德·蒙特罗有几次偷车的记录
Richard Montero has a couple auto thefts on his record.
可能此事还是与他有关
Maybe he's still involved in this.
弗格 你去查查
Ferg, I'm gonna need you to check
理查德·蒙特罗过去数小时的不在场证明
Richard Montero's alibi for the last few hours.
好 我刚和电♥话♥公♥司♥的人通过话
Okay. I-I just got off with the phone company.
那人用的是一次性手♥机♥ 只打出这一次电♥话♥
The guy called from a disposable phone. It's the only call it's ever made.
附近的信♥号♥♥塔都搜不到讯号♥
And it's not being picked up by any of the towers around here
可能是他把电池拔了
so maybe he took out the battery.
那打入电♥话♥呢
What about incoming calls?
我查到有人用船运公♥司♥外面的付费电♥话♥打入两次
I got two calls from that pay phone outside the cargo company.
应该就是比尔
Figured that was probably Bill.
还有 另外一个号♥码打入一次
And, uh, one call from another number.
你抓到她了吗
Did you get her?
抓谁
Get who?
黛安 比尔的妻子
Diane, Bill's wife.
我以为你是为这才叫我来的
I'm assuming that's why you called me here.
你是不是找到了证据 证明她跟比尔之死有关
Did you find some evidence to connect her to Bill's death?
我们找到了证据
We found evidence.
但却是证明你跟比尔之死有关
But it actually only connects you to Bill's death.
什么 这太荒唐了
What? Th-that's ridiculous.
我们查到了凶手的电♥话♥号♥码
We have the killer's phone number.
你打过电♥话♥给他 为什么
You called him. Why?
好吧 好吧 这根本不可能
Okay, okay. Th-this can't be right.
这根本 好吧 你看 在这儿
This is... okay, look. Right here.
这是我最近打出的电♥话♥
Here is my recent call list.
我从没打电♥话♥给
I have never dialed that...
你说什么来着
You were saying?
我 我记起来了
I... now I remember.
我们昨天离开这里时
When we left here yesterday,
比尔借我的手♥机♥打过电♥话♥
Bill borrowed my phone to make a call.
我一直在想那个雇佣杀手
You know, I've been thinking about hit men.
我也是
So have I.
他们大多符合一种特征
Most of them fit a certain profile.
他们为人低调
They're unknown in the community,
很多有瘾症问题
lot of them have substance problems
急需用钱 绝大多数
and need money, and most of them...
绝大多数都有过某种背景
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表