剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
"I have reason to believe Riley has recently found out
我藏八十四万美元的地方
"where I hid the 840 grand.
如果是真的 我确信自己会在获释前被杀
"If this is true, I fully expect to be killed before I am released. "
等等 我
Wait now. I...
我也许是在很久之前涉及了抢劫
I might have been involved in a few robberies a long time ago,
但我从没杀过人
but I never killed anyone.
我绝对不会背叛詹姆斯 他是我的搭档
And I sure as hell wouldn't turn on James. He was my partner.
绝大部分人不惜出♥卖♥♥♥搭档
Most guys would've sold out their partner,
达成辩诉协议 获取轻判
plea-bargained for a lesser sentence.
但詹姆斯不
Not James.
他坐了牢 等他出来 钱归他
He did the time. And when he got out, he got the money.
这是我们说好的
That was the deal.
那为什么他会有你的手指
So, why'd he have your finger?
我拿到了10%的头款 其余都归詹姆斯
I got 10% of the money up front. James got the rest.
但他要离开很长一段时间
But he was going away for a long time.
我想向他证明他可以信任我
I wanted to prove to him he could trust me.
所以我拿出小刀
So I pulled out a knife,
给了他我全手10%的手指
and I gave him 10% of the fingers on my hand.
那些钱现在在哪儿
Where's what money right now?
在詹姆斯存放的地方
Wherever James put it.
信上说他把钱藏在了一辆废弃汽车的车尾箱里
This letter says he hid it in the trunk of an abandoned car.
我们检查过那车了 没有
We checked that car. It's gone.
糟糕啊
That sucks.
但我不知道在哪里
But I don't know where it's at.
我本来有可能相信你
I might be tempted to believe that
如果你没从家里逃走
if you didn't split from your house
没从警员身边开车逃跑
and speed away from my deputy.
既然你跟詹姆斯之死无关 那为什么要逃
If you had nothing to do with James' murder, why run?
詹姆斯的女人提醒我的
James' girl warned me.
康妮打电♥话♥给我 让我这段时间低调点
Connie called, said I should probably lay low for a while,
说警长正在追查我
that the sheriff was on my trail.
她因为害詹姆斯被捕一直耿耿于怀
She's never forgiven herself for getting James arrested.
我猜她不想再为我的被捕而自责
I guess she doesn't want to feel responsible for my arrest, as well.
我和詹姆斯如同兄弟一般
Me and James were like brothers.
那为什么他要写这封信呢
So, why'd he write this letter?
他没写
He didn't.
我看是你们的老警长康纳利
I'll bet you old Sheriff Connally
勒索詹姆斯说出了藏钱的地点
blackmailed James into giving up the location of the money
然后动用关系把他杀死在了监狱里
and then pulled strings to have him killed behind bars
又设计这封信来陷害我
and then planted that letter to set me up.
你为什么认为卢西恩会这么做
What makes you think Lucian would do that?
他本性如此
His nature.
他二十年前就抢了詹姆斯的女人
I mean, he stole James' girl 20 years ago.
现在何不把他的钱也一同抢去呢
Why not steal his money, too?
卢西恩和康妮·马♥勒♥里有关系
Lucian had a relationship with Connie Mallery?
这说法也太客气了
That's a polite way of putting it.
康纳利警长把詹姆斯一送进监狱 转身就扑向她
Sheriff Connally pounced on her the second he put James behind bars.
你欠我一杯啤酒
You owe me a beer.
心如马 可碎而不可控
The heart is like a horse that you can break, but never ride.
心如马 可碎而
The heart is like a horse... that you can break...
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
谈什么 我这儿搞艺术创作呢
About what?! I'm practicing art here!
谈你和康妮·马♥勒♥里的关系
About your relationship with Connie Mallery.
可领马至悬崖
You can lead the horse to jagged cliffs
逼它凝视深渊
and force it to peer into the great divide.
写散文去吧
Stick to prose.
拜托 沃特
Come on, Walt.
你不能把可怜的康妮说的话当真 她还在伤心
You can't take poor Connie at her word. The girl is grieving still.
精神状态不好
She's gonna come a little unwound.
不是康妮说的 是赖利·曼宁说的
I didn't hear it from Connie. I heard it from Riley Manning.
赖利·曼宁
Riley Manning.
这又是哪根葱啊
Now, who in the hell would that be?
詹姆斯·诺特利的搭档
That'd be James Notley's partner.
从我调查詹姆斯·诺特利被杀案开始
Ever since I looked into James Notley's murder,
你就一直对我说谎
you've been lying to me.
现在有人指控你是谋杀案的幕后主使
There are now accusations that you're the one behind the murder.
好吧 沃特
Okay, Walt.
好吧 你赢了
Okay! You win!
我和你不一样 我不是完人
I'm not like you! I'm not perfect!
我这辈子是犯过错误
I've actually made a few damn mistakes in my life!
是什么样的错误呢
What are we talking about...
砍手指 睡证人 还是杀人
Chopping off fingers, sleeping with a witness, or having a man killed?
那些断手指的混♥蛋♥都是罪有应得
Look, every one of those fingerless pissants had it coming.
那不能说明我是杀人犯 只能说明我是条汉子
But that don't make me a murderer, just a man.
那你确实和康妮有关系
So, you did have a relationship with Connie.
有段时间 是的
For a while, I did.
她很害怕 需要人保护
She was scared and needed somebody to protect her.
你要觉得她现在很漂亮
And if you think she's pretty now,
真应该看看她二十年前的样子
you should've seen her 20 years ago.
说回去 你可能会说我是
Looking back, you might say I...
占了便宜 但我不后悔
took advantage of the situation. But I don't regret it.
我们传唤了赖利·曼宁 他当时在逃
We brought Riley Manning in. He was on the run.
他说康妮给他的消息
He said Connie tipped him off.
你向她透露过本次调查的细节吗
Did you give her any details about this investigation?
不 你怎么会这么想 沃特
No. Now, why the hell would you think that, Walt?
因为康妮提醒赖利·曼宁
Because Connie warned Riley Manning
是在我告诉她我们在找他之前
before I even told her we were looking for him.
康妮 我是朗迈尔警长 我们得谈谈
Connie, it's Sheriff Longmire. We need to talk.
康妮
Connie?!
你得到警局走一趟
I need you to come down to the station!
汉克 既然你没在监狱值班
And, Hank, since you're off duty from the prison,
不如跟我们同去吧
why don't you come with us?
为什么我会在这儿
So, why am I here?
我记得你说过詹姆斯在信中
I thought you said that James' letter
指认赖利是杀他的凶手
named Riley as his killer.
你不因他谋杀詹姆斯而逮捕他吗
Aren't you arresting him for James' murder?
赖利拖欠了四个月的皮卡贷款
Riley's four months behind on his pickup payment.
他的房♥子成了负资产 更没有什么帆船
His mortgage is upside down. He certainly doesn't own a sailboat.
实际上 赖利一直都没钱
In fact, Riley's never had much money at all.
也就是说 他没理由要杀詹姆斯
Which means he's never really had a reason to kill James.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
我
I'm...
我真不敢说
I'm afraid to say it,
但是
but...
如果
What if...
如果是汉克呢
what if it was Hank?
你知道他在监狱工作
I mean, you know that he works at the prison.
我们就是在那儿相遇的
That's how we met in the first place.
如果是汉克担心詹姆斯一出狱
What if Hank was afraid that I'd go back to James
我就会回到他身边呢
once he was released?
你和汉克交往多久了
How long have you and Hank been seeing each other?
没有多久
I mean, not long. You know?
多年来我一直很忠诚 但是
I mean, for years I was faithful, but...
你认为汉克会杀人吗
You think Hank is capable of murder?
他告诉过我 他离开我活不下去
You know, he told me that he wouldn't want to live without me.
我只是
I just...
我只是当他在说甜言蜜语 但是
you know, I just thought that he was just being sweet, but...
汉克妒忌心很强
Hank's got this jealous streak.
还有他的脾气 他一发火
And his temper... if he was angry...
是的 我认为他有可能会杀了詹姆斯
yeah, I think he could've killed James.
你愿意在法庭上这么说吗
Would you be willing to say that in court?
我不确定
I don't know.
汉克发火的时候 会变得
When Hank gets angry, it can get...
非常吓人
pretty scary.
我刚和康妮谈过
I just talked to Connie.
-她说了什么 -这个
- What'd she say? - This.
汉克妒忌心很强
Hank's got this jealous streak.
还有他的脾气 他一发火
And his temper... if he was angry...
是的 我认为他有可能会杀了詹姆斯
Yeah, I think he could've killed James.
-难以置信 -难以置信什么
- I can't believe it. - Believe what?
她居然会这么说我
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表