剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
保留区有个拳击俱乐部
There is a boxing club on the res.
我可以打电♥话♥问问 看他们知不知道杰克
I can make a call. See if they have heard of Jack.
沃特 要跟我来一局吗
Walt, you want to play me?
我会打你个落花流水
I'll beat your ass.
抱歉 我还得工作
Sorry. I got work to do.
她归你了
She's all yours.
洛娜·鸽子
Lorna Dove.
好了 洛娜 休息五分钟
Okay, Lorna, let's take five.
我们得跟你谈谈
We need to talk to you.
你那天晚上为什么匆忙逃走
Why did you run off in such a hurry the other night?
我宝宝的睡觉时间到了 不行吗
It was my baby's bedtime, all right?
我没时间坐下聊天
I didn't have time to sit around and chat.
但你并没有回家
But you didn't go home.
我们必须问下你妹妹塔尼娅的问题
We really need to ask you some questions about your sister Tanya.
她死了 还有什么可说的
She's dead. What else is there to say?
你何不从拳击台下来 我们好好谈谈
Why don't you step out of the ring so we can talk?
免了谢了 我说完了 杰克 我们继续
No, thanks. I'm done talking. Jack, let's go.
杰克 举起手来
Jack, put 'em up!
我们在这儿谈 否则我传唤你去警局
Look. We can talk here, or I can bring you into the station.
好 你想拳击 那就拳击
Fine. You want to spar? Let's spar.
小维
Vic.
但如果我赢了 你就谈
But if I win, you talk.
我现在可以谈了
I'm ready to talk now.
你怎么知道塔尼娅死了
How did you know Tanya was dead?
坏事传千里
That kind of news gets around.
你昨天去哪儿了 洛娜
Where did you go last night, Lorna?
我在酒吧一看到你 就意识到塔尼娅遇到麻烦了
When I saw you at the bar, I figured Tanya was in some kind of trouble.
我当时以为只要找到塔尼娅
I thought that if I could find Tanya,
就可以把她从麻烦中解救出来
maybe I can get her out of whatever mess she was in.
但是 我跟她男友谈过后
But... then I talked to her boyfriend,
才知道发生了什么事
and I found out what really happened.
我知道后 开车走了
After I found out, I just drove.
在车上宝宝更容易入睡
You know, the car helps the baby sleep.
然后就到这儿 睡下了
Then I came here and slept.
这儿晚上比我家安静
You know, it's quieter here at night than in my apartment.
知道这是哪儿来的吗
Any idea where these came from?
知道 从格里·所罗门那儿来的
yeah, A guy named Gerry Solomon.
从你家找到的 是你的吗
This was in your house. Is it yours?
不是
No.
是你妹妹的吗
Is it your sister's?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只想帮她远离麻烦
I tried to keep her out of trouble,
但几周前我回到家 发现她嗑药了
but I came home a couple weeks ago, and she was high.
塔尼娅说没什么大不了 不过是止痛药
Tanya said it was no big deal. It was just painkillers.
但是只要陷下去 就难回头了
But once you start down that road, it's tough to turn back.
我知道 我的生活一团糟 但我重新开始了
I know. I was messed up. But I-I turned my life around.
我只想让塔尼娅乖乖听话
Now, I'm just trying to scare Tanya straight.
听说你曾打过她
I heard you may have hit Tanya before.
-是真的吗 -谁告诉你的
- Is that true? - Who told you that?
坏事传千里
That kind of news gets around.
我发现她嗑止痛药后
After I found out about the painkillers,
就替她报名了保留区的一个戒毒项目
I signed Tanya up for a rehab outpatient program on the res,
但塔尼娅不肯
but Tanya blew it off.
我们吵了起来 我打了她
We got into an argument, and I hit her.
我告诉她 她要嗑止痛药
I told her if she was gonna get high on painkillers,
就得尝尝痛是什么滋味
then she was gonna have to feel a little pain.
那你是承认打过你妹妹了
So you admit to beating your sister.
我们准备跟你谈这事儿时 你可是逃了
And when we came to talk to you about it, you fled.
塔尼娅死的那天 洛娜在打比赛
Lorna was fighting the night that Tanya died.
所以根本不可能是她下的手
So there's no way she could have done this terrible thing.
去查谁杀了塔尼娅吧 洛娜跟我
Go find who killed Tanya. Lorna and me...
还要训练
got training to do.
我脑子有点蒙了
My brain's a little mushy,
不过塔尼娅不是在死于她的尸体被发现的那天
but Tanya didn't die the night she was found.
而是在那二十四小时前
She died at least 24 hours earlier.
是啊
Yep.
如果塔尼娅和洛娜打架时有我刚才所感受的十分之一
And if Tanya and Lorna's fights at home were 1/10 of what I just felt,
肯定就已经失控了
it could have gotten out of hand.
我们得查查洛娜有没有枪
We should check and see if Lorna has any guns.
不吃止痛药怎么能忍♥受如此的疼痛呢
How do you endure this much pain and not take any painkillers?
真不知道洛娜是怎么做到的
I don't know how Lorna does it.
也许她并没有
Maybe she doesn't.
-露比 -警长 丽莎打电♥话♥了
- Ruby. - Sheriff. Lizzie called.
小维转告你说
And Vic wanted you to know
她没找到洛娜·鸽子的买♥♥枪记录
that she couldn't find any guns purchased by Lorna Dove.
《杜兰特报》的一位记者
And a reporter from the Durant Courant
想就下周的市政厅辩论会采访你
wanted a quote from you about the Town-Hall debate next week.
谢了 露比
Thanks, Ruby.
我很期待有机会
And I look forward to the opportunity
分享我对现代执法方式的看法
to share my ideas for a modern approach to law enforcement.
不 感谢你
No, thank you.
怎么样
What's up?
我希望你跟媒体说完后
I was hoping, after you're done talking to the press,
你能用你的现代执法方式找到格里·所罗门
you'd apply your modern approach to finding Gerry Solomon.
-你是谁 -我是格里·所罗门
- Who are you? - I'm Gerry Solomon.
康纳利警官说你有事找我
Deputy Connally said you wanted to talk to me.
对
I do.
你最近不在镇上 所罗门先生
You been out of town, Mr. Solomon?
我到十睡跟我女儿住了几周
I've been spending a few weeks with my daughter over in Ten Sleep.
出什么事了 警长
What's this all about, Sheriff?
我对你的处方药氧可酮很感兴趣
I'm interested in your Oxycodone prescription.
它出现在了不该出的地方
Now, we found this somewhere it shouldn't have been.
我真的不能说
I really shouldn't say anything.
我 我不想惹麻烦
I- I don't want any trouble.
实际上 格里 就目前的情况看来
Actually, Gerry, the way things stand,
你已经有麻烦了
you already got trouble.
想要摆脱掉麻烦 最好的办法就是告诉我真♥相♥
Now, the best way to shake it is to tell me what you know.
三周前 几个年轻人深夜闯进我家
Three weeks ago, some kids broke into my house in the middle of the night.
他们只要药 他们知道我有
All they wanted was my pills, and they knew I had them.
-这姑娘是其中之一吗 -不是
- Was this girl one of them?- No.
-那这个呢 -不 都是男的
- How about her? - No. They were all boys.
为什么不报♥警♥
Why didn't you file a police report?
他们说如果报♥警♥ 他们就会回来杀了我
They said if I called the police, they'd come back and kill me.
我很害怕 警长
I was scared, Sheriff.
所以跑去跟女儿住了
That's why I've been staying with my daughter.
我需要你辨认一下照片
I'm gonna need you to look at some pictures,
看能不能认出偷你药的人
see if you recognize the people that stole your pills.
我可能做不到 警长 抱歉 我做不到
I don't think I can, Sheriff. I- I'm sorry. I can't.
格里 那些药牵扯到了一起谋杀案
Gerry, those pills seem to be involved in a wrongful death.
如果你不指出是谁偷的
And if you can't point out for us who stole them,
我们就只能怀疑是你非法出♥售♥
we're gonna have to assume that you sold them illegally.
你是吗 格里
Did you, Gerry?
拿回来
Give 'em back.
像他吗
That look like him?
像
Yeah.
怎么在这种无名小镇里的孩子
How is it that kids out here in the middle of nowhere
也看着跟费城混混似的
still manage to look like Philly gangsters?
都看同样的电视节目
They all watch the same TV shows.
小子们 有问题要找你们谈谈
Boys, we have a problem.
我们没问题
We ain't got a problem.
有问题
Yeah, we do.
我们要知道你们都把药卖♥♥给谁了
We need to know who you've been selling drugs to.
我们只卖♥♥期刊订阅 以帮助学校
The only thing we ever sold was magazine subscriptions to help out our school.
不容易啊 现在都数字化时代了
That ain't easy. It's a digital age.
还有一件事也不容易
Here's another thing that ain't easy...
因擅闯民宅和谋杀获罪坐牢
that's doing time for breaking and entering and murder.
乖乖回答我的问题
Unless you start answering my questions,
否则就跟你们的数字化生活吻别吧
you can kiss your digital life goodbye.
你们卖♥♥过杂♥志♥给塔尼娅·鸽子吗
So, you ever sell any magazines to Tanya Dove?
没有 我们以前卖♥♥给她姐姐
Nah, man. We used to sell it to her older sister.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表