剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
的确不容易
It was not easy on him,
但我教过我儿子 永远不要选容易的路
but I taught my sons never to choose the easy path.
你把他们教得很好
And you did a fine job with them.
对伊桑来说更难的
It must have been even harder on Ethan
也许是刷下你 因为你未通过药检
when he disqualified you for failing the drug test.
这位是部落的长者 沃特
This is a tribal elder you're speaking to, Walt.
你有多难接受 芒塞尔
How hard was that on you, Mancell?
被拒绝
Rejection...
的确让人感到难受
stirs hard feelings in the soul.
药检未通过时 我很愤怒
When I failed that test, I was angry
很羞愧
and I was ashamed.
但我更应该骄傲
What I should have been was proud.
我教的两个儿子都坚持真理
I'd raised my two sons to follow truth
他们不会腐♥败♥堕落
so they could not be corrupted.
两天前你儿子被杀的晚上你在哪儿
Where were you two nights ago when your son was killed?
他在保留区中心主持一场匿名戒毒会
He was leading an N.A. meeting at the res center...
我姐姐去参加了
the one my sister attends.
伊桑给我做过药检之后 我就没碰过毒品
I was clean since Ethan gave me that test.
我想让他知道
I wanted to show him
我配得上当他的父亲
that I was worthy of calling myself his father again.
你不怨恨你儿子未通过[辜负]你吗
You have no issue with your son failing you?
伊桑没有辜负我 是我辜负了他
Ethan didn't fail me. I failed him.
但你怨恨他的妻子
But you do have some issues with his wife.
我不认可那个女人是伊桑的妻子
I choose not to recognize that woman as Ethan's spouse!
因为她是黑人
Because she's black.
因为她不是夏安族人
Because she's not Cheyenne.
自己的孩子选择了一位自己不认可的女人
When a child chooses to be with someone you don't approve of,
这会感觉被拒绝
it feels like rejection,
会愤怒
makes you angry,
愤怒会让人失去冷静
and anger leads to bad decisions.
我怎么会对自己的儿子下那种手 我自己的儿子
How could I do that to my own son... my own son?
这种嗑嗨后 谁知道能做出什么事
Who knows what you would do if you were high on this.
-这是冰♥毒♥吗 -那不是我的
- Is this meth? - That's not mine.
匿名戒毒会上从一名会员那里拿的
I took it off one of our members at the N.A. meeting.
你是长者 你说自己不沾毒品了
You are an elder. You said you were clean.
说谎是最容易的
Lying is the easy path.
听说伊桑被杀后 我就买♥♥了1/4盎司
When I heard about Ethan, I bought a 1/4 ounce.
没有他的期待做动力
Without his expectations to live up to,
告诉我 我何必呢
you tell me... why the hell bother, huh?
我何必呢
Why the hell bother?
谁铐他 警长
So, who's gonna cuff him, Sheriff?
你还是我
You or me?
你今天真要进去吗
You really think you should go in today?
我必须进去
I have to go in.
那我送你到门口
I'm walking you to the door.
别别 那只会让事态更加恶化
No. No. That would just make things worse.
他们知道我们结婚了
They know we're married.
"纽外特能源和警♥察♥都睡同一张床了"
"Newett Energy and the Sheriff's department are in bed together. "
等等 这话谁说的 沃特吗
Wait. Who said that? Walt?
不
No.
多兰·独鹿 被联调局带走前说的
Dolan LoneElk, right before the FBI grabbed him.
你现在竟然会被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的话左右
So now you're letting yourself be influenced by a terrorist?
你为什么说他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Why would you just call him a terrorist?
因为他本来就是
Because that's basically what he is.
宝贝 你看他对杜兰特所做的事
Babe, look what he's done to Durant.
看他那天在我们总部所做的事
Look what he did at our headquarters the other day.
肖恩 拜托别告诉我是你打电♥话♥去联调局告发他
Sean, please tell me you didn't call the FBI on him.
现在关注焦点离开你们公♥司♥了
Because right now the heat is off your company.
曝光你们的人被送去联邦拘押了
The whistle-blower is in federal custody,
而你用了跟联调局同样的说辞
and you're using the same language as the FBI.
维多利亚 联调局向我上司讯问了情况
Victoria, the FBI debriefed my boss on the situation.
我收到了一份备忘
I was forwarded a memo.
他们称他为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 就这样
They referred to him as a terrorist. That's it.
我倒想看看那份备忘
I'd like to see that memo.
你到底把我当成什么人了
Just what kind of man do you think I am?
芒塞尔·独鹿呢
Where's Mancell LoneElk?
他在马赛厄斯那儿会安全点
Thought he'd be safer with Mathias.
释放多兰
Free Dolan!
-释放多兰 -我得去工作
- Free Dolan! - I'm going to work.
让开 全部往后退
Get out of my way! All of you, move back!
露比 退后
Ruby! Stay back!
她没事吧
Is she all right?
她被人推搡了
She got a bit roughed up.
她没事
She's fine.
他们好像很愤怒
They seem pretty upset.
你何不下去让他们离开
Why don't you go down there and ask them to leave?
你可能得先自我介绍一下
You might have to introduce yourself.
你都没怎么出现
You haven't been around much.
你不想知道颜料的事吗
Don't you want to know about the paint?
伊桑·独鹿身上涂的颜料确认了
I found the shade of red painted on Ethan LoneElk.
塔斯康红
Tuscan red.
连锁店都不记得有任何购买♥♥者
None of the chain stores could recall any buyers,
但我查遍了县里的家庭小店 找出了二十个名字
but I did get about 20 names by hitting all the mom-and-pop stores in the county.
上面有芒塞尔的名字吗
Mancell's name on that list?
你何不自己找找看
Why don't you read it and find out.
布兰奇找到了颜料和购买♥♥者
Branch got a match on the paint and a list of buyers.
芒塞尔不在名单之上
Mancell's not on that list,
但并不意味着他之前没有颜料
but that doesn't mean he didn't already have the paint.
我们交插对比购买♥♥者名单
We need to cross-check the buyers' names
和未通过伊桑药检的全部名单
with the list of everyone else that failed Ethan's drug tests.
应该还要核对纽外特能源的员工名单
We should probably cross-check with the employees of Newett Energy, as well.
我得再找多兰·独鹿谈谈
Meantime, I need to talk to Dolan LoneElk.
他现在是联调局头号♥嫌犯了 应该会配合点了
He may be a little more forthcoming now he's the FBI's number-one suspect.
多兰被联调局拘押了 你怎么跟他谈
Dolan's in FBI custody. How are you gonna talk to him?
温柔请求
Ask nicely.
所有人都去哪儿了
Where did everybody go?
所有人都回家了
Everybody went home.
没人指导他们培训了
Nobody left to supervise their training.
被沃特♥讯♥问过后 劳琳·独鹿辞职了
After Walt questioned her, Lauryn LoneElk quit.
往好的一面看
On the bright side,
本周他遇上了任职期间最严重的政♥治♥危机
the man is suffering the worst political week of his term.
这片区域最大的两家就业提供者都卷进来了
The two biggest job creators in the area are reeling,
县里一半人认为沃特偏袒原住民
half the county thinks Walt's coddling the natives,
另一半认为他被纽外特能源收买♥♥了
other half thinks he's in Newett Energy's pocket.
无意冒犯伊桑·独鹿
With all due respect to Ethan LoneElk,
不过他死得太是时候了
he couldn't have picked a better time to die.
好吧 我还是有工作要做
Yeah, well, I still have a job to do.
不能一直不干活儿啊
I can't keep my hands clean forever.
当然不能
No, you certainly can't,
特别是如果你真的想赢
especially if you actually want to win this thing.
虽然沃特突遇政♥治♥困局
Even with all of Walt's sudden political radioactivity,
选举仍会咬得很紧
the election's gonna be close.
一定会有更好的办法助我当选
There's got to be a better way to tip this thing in my favor.
知道什么能帮上忙吗
You know what would help?
沃特及其家人的丑闻
Dirt on Walt or his family.
如果你掌握有朗迈尔的秘密
If you've got any juicy Longmire secrets,
现在是公开的时候了
now would the time to spill them.
这里是封存的罪案现场 警长
This is a closed crime scene, Sheriff.
请离开这里
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
多兰还被你们拘押着吗
Dolan's still in your custody?
独鹿先生正在回答一些问题
Mr. LoneElk is answering some questions.
-我也有问题想问他 -比如
- I have a few of my own I'd like to ask him. - Such as?
想我问下他这名单上几位
I'd like to ask him about some folks on this list...
他弟弟拒绝了这些人在赌场工作
people his brother denied casino jobs to.
想看他是否知道有什么人威胁过伊桑
See if he knows of anyone making threats against Ethan.
就是说 你想问谋杀嫌犯
So, you want to ask the murder suspect
他是否认为你应该推罪给其他人
if he thinks you should pin this on someone else?
这样吧 不如你把那名单给我
I'll tell you what. Why don't you just let me have that list.
我很乐意亲自问问多兰
I'd be happy to ask Dolan myself.
不了 我自己收着吧
No, I'll hold onto this.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表