剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Do not be in such a hurry!
亨利 亨利
Henry?! Henry!
老印招
O.I.T.
-搞什么 -老印第安招数
- What the hell's - Old Indian Trick.
-你就是印第安人啊 -我是夏安族人
- But you are an Indian. - I am Cheyenne.
这是阿帕切族的死亡陷阱
This is an Apache death trap,
要不是你害我分心 我的腿也不会
and if you were not distracting me, my leg would not be
卡在这个尖头木桩洞里
stuck in a hole with sharp wooden stakes!
动物的腿很容易陷进去
The animal's leg goes in easy enough.
是 但要是想拉出来 就惨了
Yes, but you try to pull it out, it messes you up.
帮把手 奥马尔
Give me a hand here, Omar.
有枪之前 狩猎者常用这种陷阱抓捕大型猎物
Before guns, the hunters used these traps to bring down big game...
放松
Easy.
像是基思干的事
That sounds like Keith.
他可能就在附近了
He's probably nearby.
我们查了下你用DCI电脑传过来的指纹
We ran that print you sent us through the DCI computer.
马上有了匹配 那人叫戴维·山脊
Got a hit right away. Guy's name is David Ridges.
他有前科纪录吗
He got any kind of record?
有 在蒙大纳和怀俄明被捕至少五次
Yeah, at least five prior arrests in Montana and Wyoming,
罪名多是袭击
mostly assaults.
你要的话 我有他最新的地址
I got his last-known address here if you want it.
我要 能发邮件给我吗
I do. Can you e-mail it to me?
没问题
Sure thing.
搞什么
What the...
-别动 基思 -得了 沃特
- Don't move, Keith. - Come on, Walt.
让他跑吧 我最爱活动靶了
Let him run. I love a moving target.
小维 给德温·盖恩斯打电♥话♥
Vic, get Devin Gaines on the phone.
告诉他我们拘押了基思·狄克逊
Tell him we got Keith Dixon in custody.
我带狄克逊先生去你办公室
I'll get Mr. Dixon settled into your office.
沃特
Walt.
这表示你还继续在这儿工作
Does this mean you still work here?
我想是的
I guess it does.
那好
Okay, then.
你想给我安什么盗猎的罪名
You want to try and slap some poaching charges on me,
请便吧
be my guest.
你无法证明是我设的那些陷阱
You can't ever prove that I set any of those traps.
不需要
No need.
有一堆的鹿茸和胰腺
Considering all the antler velvet and pancreas
在你家房♥子里被搜出
we've already taken from your house,
我们有足够的证据定你的罪
I say we'd got more than enough evidence to charge you.
你们进了我的房♥子
You guys went to my house?
那些器官加起来
All those body parts.
德温·盖恩斯说至少能判十五年
Devin Gaines said that's at least 15 years in prison.
我杀那些麋鹿不是为我自己 好吧
I wasn't killing those elk for me, all right?
我是替别人狩猎
I was hunting for someone else,
他要用这些器官制药之类的
and he was using those parts to make medicine or something.
是这个人么
Was this the someone else?
他要么叫陈先生 要么叫乔纳森·林
He either goes by the name Mr. Chen or Jonathan Ling.
你给我的控罪轻点
You ease up on my charges,
我写本他的传记给你都行
and I'll write a novel about the guy.
好啊
Okay.
盗猎的罪名上也许能少判几年
May be able to cut some years off your poaching sentence,
但杀害康纳·雷丁的罪名还是够判终身监禁了
but you're still looking at a life term for killing Connor Redding.
康纳·雷丁 你在 你在说什么
Connor Redding? What are you... what are you talking -
他是狩猎监督官 我们发现他被刺死在
He's the game warden we found stabbed...
一只被砍头的麋鹿边
next to a beheaded elk.
杀了康纳的人
Now, whoever killed Connor
还杀了那头麋鹿并取走了鹿头
also killed that elk and took its head.
我们在你的垃圾箱里找到了鹿头
We found that head in your dumpster.
得了 先等会儿 好吧
Okay. Hold on a second here. Okay?
干这行的首要一条就是
The first thing you learn is
永远别把违法品扔在会被发现的地方
never dump illegal parts where anyone can find them,
我绝不会把个正在腐烂的鹿头丢在我房♥子边上
and I definitely wouldn't leave a rotting head outside my own house
拜托啊 各位
I mean, come on, guys.
说真的 你们觉得我有那么蠢吗
Really, how stupid do you think I am?
蠢到让一个动物标本制♥作♥师帮你进行加工
Stupid enough to ask a taxidermist to stuff it for you.
拜托
Come on.
好吧 你们去过我家了 是吧
Okay, y'all were at my house, right?
你们看到墙上的十分叉雄鹿头了
You saw the 10-point buck on the wall.
那才是值得收藏的鹿头 好吧
That's a head worth mounting, okay?
我♥干♥嘛要浪费钱在这种微不足道的鹿头上
Why would I waste money stuffing a puny head like this?
谁说我把鹿头拿到动物标本制♥作♥师那儿去的
And who told you that I brought that head to the taxidermist?
警♥察♥
Sheriff's department!
李 我们得谈谈
Lee. We need to talk.
抱歉 不能及时开门
Sorry. Couldn't get to the door quick enough.
动作不比从前那么利索了
I don't move as fast as I used to.
抱歉 我来找李
I'm sorry. I was looking for Lee.
他一小时前出门送柴火了
He left about an hour ago to make some firewood deliveries.
我是他的妻子 邦妮
I'm his wife, Bonnie.
我正在给自己煮茶呢
I was just making myself some tea.
李应该很快会回来
Lee should be home shortly.
进来喝杯茶等等吧
Come have a cup while you wait.
容我来帮你拿
Please let me get that for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
茶在壶里了 那边台上还有杯子
The tea's already in the pot, and there's another cup on the counter there.
你坐吧
You take a seat.
-让我来 -好哒
- Allow me. - Okeydokey.
来了
There you go.
很遗憾令夫人过世了
I was so sorry to hear about your wife's passing.
你们认识
You two knew one another?
一点点 我们一起做化疗
A little. We were chemo buddies.
她没提起过你
She never mentioned you.
我们一堆人呢
It was a group of us.
我们就像个私人俱乐部
We kind of formed a private club.
玛莎总是说
Martha would always say,
"入会费全免 我们都付过了"
"Admission is free 'cause we've all paid our dues."
我挺惊讶她走得那么快
I was surprised she was taken so quickly.
不过想到我这阶段遭的罪
Considering what I'm going through at this stage,
我很庆幸她不用承受这种痛苦
I'm grateful she was spared this kind of pain.
-他们现在给你用什么疗法 -没用了
- What kind of treatment do they have you on? - None.
上一轮的放疗几乎要了我的命
The last round of radiation almost did me in.
真是有意思
It's funny.
用药本来是想杀死疾病
You take medicine trying to kill a disease,
它却几乎杀死人
and it almost kills you.
我告诉李 我说 不要了
I told Lee, I said, no more.
不要医生 不要医院 不要吃药
No more doctors, no more hospitals, no more medicine.
那 这些是什么
So... what's all this, then?
都是些草药
Just herbal remedies.
你知道一种叫鹿茸的补品吗
You familiar with a supplement called velvetine?
知道 李在网上看到后 就给我买♥♥了点
Yeah, Lee got it for me after he read about it on the Internet.
说是有什么神奇疗效
Supposed to be some kind of miracle cure.
我不知道能不能让我好点
I don't know if it's making me any better,
但我服用了 他倒是会高兴点
but it makes him feel better when I take it.
你知道他从哪儿拿到的吗
Do you know where he gets it from?
-李 -已经死了一个人了 李
- Lee! - One man's already dead, Lee!
李 住手
Lee! Stop this!
听她的话
You listen to her.
住手
Stop.
李 到底是怎么回事
Lee, what is going on here?
拜托告诉我
Please tell me.
他想救你
He was trying to save you.
什么
What?
我只是想帮你拿到药
I was just trying to get your medicine for you.
麋鹿茸
The velvetine.
基思·狄克逊到我店里来
Keith Dixon came by my shop
拿了一份麋鹿茸
with a sample of the velvetine,
它有效
and it worked.
我很快就看出你好转了
I could see the change in you right away.
但是我们用完了 我
But when we ran out, I...
我买♥♥不起
I couldn't afford it.
我找了又找 试了又试
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表