剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
She... she is,
我们不是真在约会
We're not really dating.
不算吧
Not quite.
我不知道你怎么看 反正
I'm not sure what you'd call it, but...
爸 放松 没事的
Dad. Relax. It's okay.
我 我相信你会告诉我的
I'm, uh... I'm sure you would have told me...
最终会的
You know, eventually.
你之前说得对
You know, you were right...
我知道妈死亡真♥相♥后的感觉
about how I'd feel once I knew the truth about mom.
你愿意谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
最终会的
Eventually.
你去哪儿了 闺女
Where you been, punk?
波特兰 旧金山
Portland. San Francisco.
丹佛
Denver.
爸 我要你告诉我一件事
Dad, I need you to tell me something.
这屋子会有完工的一天吗
Are you ever gonna finish this cabin?
只要你肯多来
Only if you come around more.
答应我
Promise me.
我答应
I promise.
好
Good.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表