剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
I don't know much about native American spirituality,
穿越这东西很平常吗
but is that time-travel stuff normal,
还是说 证明这人有点秀逗
or a sign that the guy's a little nuts?
是啊
Yep.
他到底在哪儿 总不能凭空消失吧
I mean, where in the hell is he? He didn't just disappear, did he?
好问题 布兰奇
That's a good question, Branch.
还有他是谁 他为什么要伤害我女儿
And who is he? Why was he trying to hurt my daughter?
我这辈子从没见过这人
I've never seen this guy in my life.
你见过
Yes, you have.
见过我应该会记住
I think I'd remember it.
显然
Apparently...
选举前夜 他为你倒酒来着
he was pouring drinks for you the night before the election.
我在凯迪的房♥子里找到的
I found this at Cady's house.
这根本说不通
This don't make any sense.
此人还有另一个关键细节
There's one more detail about this guy that might factor in.
戴维·山脊为雅各·夜马工作
David Ridges worked for Jacob NightHorse.
我认为是夜马让戴维
I think NightHorse had David...
破坏凯迪的车
sabotage Cady's car to...
以阻止你的选民投票
keep your voters away from the polls.
上周 我就此质问了夜马
Last week, I confronted NightHorse about it.
夜马否认了
And NightHorse denied it.
差不多
Pretty much.
你认为夜马告诉山脊你盯上他了
You think NightHorse told Ridges that you were onto him,
所以山脊自杀了
Ridges killed himself?
我这么想过
It occurred to me.
我还想过可能是
It also occurred to me that...
夜马知道我盯上他了
NightHorse knew I was onto him,
所以他杀了山脊
and he killed Ridges,
接着想方设法布置得看起来像自杀
and did a pretty convincing job of making it look like a suicide.
没有花吗
No flowers?
我还以为至少会有个气球呢
I thought at least a balloon.
别放屁了 埃德
Cut the shit, Ed.
注意用词 维多
Language, Vicky.
我得拿肥皂洗洗你的嘴了
I might have to wash your mouth out with soap.
你就这么跟你的警长男友说话的吗
Is that how you talk to your Sheriff boyfriend?
他跟这事毫无关系
He had nothing to do with this.
他对你来说有点老 小维
He seems a little old for you, Vic.
这是什么 恋父情结
What's that about? Daddy issues?
你到底想要我怎样 埃德
What do you want from me, Ed?
我想让你感受你的行为造成的后果
I want you to feel the consequence of your actions.
难道我受的还不够吗 我背井离乡
Isn't it enough that I had to leave town...
远离了亲人
leave my family...
我唯一的家
the only home that I have ever known?
你以为我没有感受到那些后果吗
You don't think that I felt those consequences?
你没有
No, I don't.
你只是换了个舞台
I think you had a change of scenery.
你还没感受过我所感受的痛苦
You haven't really felt what I've felt.
你的生活还没有破碎
You haven't had your whole life unravel.
你和你的孬种丈夫出门就享受"大天空之州"的逍遥自在
You've been out in big sky country with your chicken-shit husband
蒙大拿州的别称
根本不在乎你到底毁了多少人
without a thought in the world for the lives you've ruined.
你想让我内疚
You want me to feel bad?
我很内疚
I feel bad.
我想让你感受到
I want you to feel what it's like
你珍惜的一切都被夺走
to have everything you care about taken away.
我想让你痛苦 小维
I want you to hurt, Vic.
我帮你实现
I can arrange that.
我将要清除我的一切邪恶
I'm going to take with me everything that is bad
带着"疯犬"的真力和荣耀归来
and return with the true strength and honor of the Crazy Dogs.
我听得懂 他在召唤"疯犬"
It all makes sense to me. He's calling on the Crazy Dogs,
[印第安]黑脚族人如此称呼他们的"猛犬战士"
what the Blackfoot call their Dog Soldiers.
又扯到"猛犬战士"了
Again with the Dog Soldiers.
你在他房♥子里还发现了什么
Show me what else you found in his house.
没错
Yeah.
这是阴极巫术
This is negative medicine.
供在黑暗之境的人使用
It is used by someone who is on the dark side.
代表了迷失的灵魂急切寻觅
It represents lost spirits that are desperately looking
想找到重返光明之路
to find their way back to the light.
他伤害了我的教女 我希望他能回头是岸 重返光明
I hope he finds the light after what he did to my goddaughter.
他需要回到过去
He needs to go back.
那么
So...
你真的相信穿越
you believe he actually time-traveled?
我的很多族人对时间本质的理解与你不同
A lot of my people have a different idea about the nature of time than you.
也许他会回来 几个月后或几年后
Perhaps he will return in a few months or years.
到时候你可以问他
You can ask him then.
我等不了几年
I don't have years.
我要知道此人跟凯迪的车祸有什么关系
I need to know how this man is connected to Cady's accident.
我要是你 会谨慎行事
If I were you, I would proceed with caution.
这种邪恶巫术 不管你信不信
All this... bad medicine, whether you believe in it or not,
很容易吸引危险人物
tends to attract some dangerous types.
比如夜马
Like NightHorse.
雅各·夜马跟此事又有什么关系
What does Jacob NightHorse have to do with this?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我们应该去跟他聊聊 查个究竟
I think we should go have a chat with him and find out.
沃特 我得跟你谈谈
Walt, I need to talk to you.
我可以一个人去
I can go alone.
好吧
Okay, sure.
但别冲动
But don't go in hot.
冷静得很
Cool as a cucumber.
那个 怎么样
So... What's up?
埃德·葛斯基会去报案
Ed Gorski's gonna fill out a crime report,
但他不会指你
but he won't be naming you.
那埃德会指谁是袭击者
So, who's Ed naming as his assailant?
我
Me.
因为是我♥干♥的
'Cause I did it.
我不想你的生活也被搅进这个烂摊子
I didn't want your life getting tangled up in this mess,
所以我决定 与其坐以待毙 不如先下手为强
so I decided, before he came after me, I was gonna go after him.
你痛殴了他
You beat him up?
把手给我
Show me your hands.
根据埃德的情况
Based on the way Ed looked,
你手上应该有割伤或瘀伤
I'd expect to see a cut or a bruise or...
我没用手 我用的棒球棒
I didn't use my hands. I used a baseball bat.
你没有雇赫克托
You didn't hire Hector?
没
No.
埃德会根据我所说的去报案
And Ed's gonna fill out a crime report based on what I told him,
我就觉得你应该知道
so I just thought you should know.
我应该先
And I should probably, uh...
停职 直到尘埃落定
put myself on suspension until the dust settles.
小维 他一旦报了案
Vic, if he files that report,
你就不能继续在这儿工作
you're not gonna be able to work here...
在哪儿都不能了
anywhere, really.
我应该之前就想到的
I guess I should have thought of that before.
关于戴维·山脊 我还有几个问题
Got a few more questions about David Ridges.
为什么 戴维都死了
Why? David is dead.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我发现了他的尸体
Because I found the body.
什么时候
When?
两天前
Two days ago.
我当时很担心他
I was worried about him.
他一直唠叨着
He started talking about...
要自杀
killing himself.
虽然他原话不是这么说的
Though he never put it quite like that.
他唠叨要回到过去
He talk about going back in time?
对 他原话就是这么说的
Yes, that's exactly how he put it.
你怎么知道穿越的事
How did you know about the time-travel thing?
你跟戴维谈过漏气轮胎的事吗
Did you talk to David about the flat tire?
没说过
No, I didn't.
我只跟你一个人说过
You were the only one I talked to about that.
那看来他应该是从我这儿知道了你怀疑他
Then I guess he'd heard about your suspicions through me.
我现在觉得告诉你 你的怀疑正确
I don't think I'd be betraying him now
也不能算背叛他了
by telling you that your suspicions were well-founded.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表