剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
our fugitive's either following those trails
要么是沿着这条森林检修道上山了
or they're headed up the mountain on this forest service access road.
路状还好吗
How good a road is it?
你问"路状有多烂"还差不多
"How bad a road is it?" might be the better question.
就算是夏天也得四轮驱动
It's a four-wheel-drive situation, even in the summer.
就现在这雪况
With all this fresh snow?
补给来了
The cavalry has arrived.
我们吃过了
We ate.
-警长回来了吗 -没有
- Is the sheriff back yet? - No.
好吧 我们的探员已经就位了
All right. We have agents at the ready,
但是暴风雪太厉害
but these are whiteout-blizzard conditions.
目前我们只能围住韦恩和他的同伙
The best we can manage at the moment is to contain Wayne and his allies.
等暴风雪一停
When the storm lets up,
我们就展开全面搜救行动
we will initiate a full-scale search-and-rescue operation.
在此期间
Now, in the meantime,
任何行动要求都要上报给我
any request for activities will go through me.
明白
Understood.
你们的政策是让他们全都冻死
So your policy is to let them all freeze to death?
包括沃特吗
Including Walt?
我们的政策是谨慎加常识
Our policy is caution and common sense.
韦恩及其同伙有武器 有交通工具
Wayne and his buddies have an arsenal and a vehicle.
我已经损失了两名探员 我不会再派人涉险
I have two agents dead. I will not send more people in harm's way.
拜托 我们开几辆摩托雪橇上去
Come on. Let's just get some snowmobiles up there.
他们二里地外就能听到你来了 弗格森警官
They would hear you coming a mile away, Deputy Ferguson.
你们别管韦恩就得了
Y'all should just let Wayne be, man.
你们知道他疯了不
Y'all know how his eye got messed up?
闭嘴 伯克
Shut up, Burke.
好吧 如果你们的警长业务精通
Okay, look, if your sheriff knows what he's doing,
他会明白直接走进暴风雪里很蠢
he will see the foolishness of walking into the teeth of this storm
他会回头 或者找掩护
and he will turn back or he will take shelter.
既然我们要傻坐着不动
If we're not gonna do anything,
至少能去查查沃特陷入了什么情况吧
can we at least try and figure out what Walt is walking into?
这很明显是个局
I mean, it seems pretty obvious that this was a setup.
真的 你以为呢
Really? You think?
大厨和女招待你都查到什么了
What have you learned about the cook and the waitress?
大厨有袭击罪案底 女招待没案底
Cook has a record for assault. Waitress is clean.
你那些看守呢
What about your guards?
我们对外包审核很严格
We vet all our contractors fully.
好吧 这变♥态♥韦恩 他不但杀人
Okay, this freak, Wayne... he killed people
还出♥售♥人家的器官 那就是说有钱
and sold their body parts, which means money,
那就是说他能花钱收买♥♥别人
which means that he could have paid for his freedom.
谁需要钱
Who needs the money?
你那位布鲁克斯博士呢
What about your Dr. Brooks?
我不喜欢你说话的语气
I don't like your tone.
-我不喜欢干坐着袖手旁 -小维 小维
- I don't like us sitting here with our thumbs up our... - Vic, Vic.
陶森探员有最终决定权
Agent Towson has the final call here.
我们的工作是协助他
It's our job to support him.
你就打算这么跟凯迪解释为何她爸没有生还吗
Is that what you're gonna tell Cady if her dad doesn't come off that mountain?
刚才我是故意射歪的 下次就不会了
I missed that one on purpose. Not gonna happen a second time.
奥马尔
Omar?
沃特
Walt?
你不该这么悄悄靠近
You shouldn't sneak up on me like that.
我还以为会是别人
I expected someone else to answer the door.
谁 他吗
Who? Him?
是啊 他可没那命了
Yeah, he can't answer much anymore.
外面有两串足印
There were two sets of footprints.
那姑娘吗 是 她还活着
The girl? Yeah, she's alive.
亨利
Henry.
今晚打烊真早啊
Closed up early tonight, huh?
天气太糟 生意不好
Weather is bad. Business is slow.
那马鞍是准备要放到停车场的拖马车里吗
That saddle got anything to do with the horse trailer out in the parking lot?
马是唯一可以在雪中
Horses are the only all-terrain vehicle
到达任何地方的全地形车辆
that can go anywhere in the snow.
而且安静
Quiet, too.
我和你一起去
I'm going with you.
我还以为你会留在那里
I thought you would be back there...
协助联调局
supporting the FBI.
没必要跟联调局对着干
No point in trying to fight against the FBI.
他们有他们的行事方式
They got their way of doing things.
我有我的
I got mine.
而且阿布萨罗卡的选民们
And the voters of Absaroka
能看到他们的英雄前去营救
can see the young hero come to the rescue.
没人会看到 亨利
Nobody's gonna see this, Henry.
我很确定你不会跟别人说的
I'm pretty sure you're not gonna tell anybody about it.
没什么可说的
There will be nothing to tell.
我看到拖马车里有两匹马
I saw two horses in that trailer.
一匹是给警长的
One horse is for the sheriff.
现在 我是警长
Right now, I am the sheriff.
没事 海伦 慢慢说
It's alright Helen, take your time.
雪地车往山上开的时候
When the snowcat was headed up the Mountain
那些逃犯就开始吵
and the convicts were starting to argue,
那个头头 他们叫他韦恩
the leader... they called him Wayne...
他想再继续往上
he wanted to go higher up.
最后 那个韦恩把雪地车停了下来
Finally, that guy Wayne just stopped the snowcat
逼另一个人下车 那人就抓了我当人♥质♥
and forced another guy out, and he took me as a hostage.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
别担心 海伦
Don't worry, Helen.
你安全了
You're safe now.
你有受伤吗 你 还暖和吗
You hurt in any way? You... you warm enough?
我没事
I'm fine.
你肯定是有史以来唯一一位还有时间
You must be the first hostage that ever had time to
带上暖和的靴子和外套的人♥质♥
grab warm boots and a coat.
那个头头韦恩 为什么对你这么好
So, why was the leader, Wayne, so nice to you?
给你时间让你穿戴整齐
Give you time to get dressed for the elements.
抱歉 他打我时可不那么绅士
I mean, I'm sorry, but he doesn't strike me as a gentleman.
实际上 你身上的外套
In fact, between that coat on your back...
加上这个
and this,
我看就是你害得我们所有人在林子里疲于奔命
I'd say you're the reason we're all traipsing around these woods.
你帮韦恩逃跑
You helped Wayne escape.
为什么
Why?
我知道所有人都讨厌他 但我不
I know everybody wants me to hate him, but I don't.
我们命中注定要在一起
We're supposed to be together.
他承诺过会给我一个未来
He promised me we would have a future together,
更好的生活 他会的
a better life, and we will.
我看不然 海伦
I don't see that happening, Helen.
那是因为你不了解韦恩
That's because you don't understand Wayne...
我了解
not like I do.
我们一年前在监狱相遇
We met a year ago at the prison.
我带狗进去进行宠物疗法
I brought in dogs for therapy
帮助服刑人员改造
to help rehabilitate the prison population,
他对动物很好
and he was so good with the animals.
韦恩告诉我他转监会经过这里
Wayne told me that he would be transported through here,
这是我们在一起的机会
and this was our chance to be together,
我们命中注定的
the way we were meant to be.
所以我四个月前搬了过来
So I moved up here four months ago
在餐馆找了份工作
and got a job at the diner.
他不爱你 海伦
He doesn't love you, Helen.
他只在乎自己
All he cares about is himself,
否则他不会扔下你
or he wouldn't have left you behind.
是那个心理医生说服他的
That psychiatrist turned him against me.
但是他一定会扔掉她 回来找我
But he'll get rid of her and come back for me.
他会想念我的狗
He'll miss my dogs too much.
那辆雪地车就要没油了
That snowcat is gonna run out of gas
就在荒郊野外
in the middle of the wilderness,
他会冻死
and he's gonna freeze to death.
韦恩要去哪里
Where's Wayne going?
如果我告诉你
If I tell you,
你会去追他 他会杀了你
you'll go after him, and he'll kill you.
我不希望你死 警长
I don't want you to die, Sheriff.
有人扔了个弹夹
Someone dropped an ammo clip.
你认为是人♥质♥ 还是逃犯
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表