剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
牛仔总在消亡的边界
The cowboy has always been a dying breed.
但却消亡得十分缓慢
But he takes his dying slowly,
栖息于骏马之上
perched upon his steed.
牧场是他的牢笼
The prairie is his prison,
他的教堂 他的妻子
his church, his wife.
带走了他的天空
And if you take away his sky,
就带走了他的生命
you take away his life.
当所有牧场都已关闭 他该何去何从
Yet, where does he go when the ranges all have closed?
退回牧工棚中
Does he retire to his bunkhouse
忧伤安睡吗
in depressed repose?
不 他重上马鞍
No, he climbs back in that saddle,
静待时机
if just to bide his time.
牛仔知道
The cowboy knows
善终
a good death...
太难
is hard to find.
西镇警魂
第二季 第十二集
轴&翻&校&后期&总监:阿好
谢了
Thanks.
费城鹰队加油
埃德
Ed.
银行经理只知道这保险箱
All the bank manager could tell me was that the safety deposit box
租给了一名叫詹姆斯·诺特利的男子
was rented to a man named James Notley.
诺特利的遗嘱写明他死后
And Notley's will said that when he died,
他们要把这箱子寄给阿布萨罗卡县的警长
they had to deliver this box to the Absaroka County Sheriff.
露比
Ruby?
查詹姆斯·诺特利的记录 已经在查了
Check our records for James Notley. Already on it.
詹姆斯·诺特利寄这个过来肯定有原因
James Notley sent this here for a reason.
弗格 你有盐吗
Ferg, you got any salt?
应该有
I think so.
你还要胡椒吗 或者
You want the pepper, too, or...
不用
Nope.
盐就行了
Just the salt.
布兰奇 水递给我
Branch, hand me your water.
你在配生理盐水吗
You making a saline solution?
把手指泡几个小时
Let the finger soak for a few hours,
应该就能与水化合 提取出指纹
we'll be able to hydrate it and get a print off it.
詹姆斯·诺特利自1989年起就一直在州立监狱服刑
James Notley's been in the state penitentiary since 1989.
卢西恩以持械抢劫的罪名逮捕了他
Lucian arrested him for armed robbery.
看来我得去跟卢西恩聊聊了
I guess I better go talk to Lucian.
来吧 布兰奇 走亲戚去
Come on, Branch. Let's go shake your family tree.
完美女性 犹如上好的牛仔炖汤
The ideal woman is like a good cowboy stew...
肉感泼辣 入口即化
Meaty and saucy and easy to chew.
内中香而不腻
Her spuds should be yummy without being gummy,
气味芬芳宜人
and her scent should never turn your face blue.
卢西恩 我们得谈谈
Lucian... We need to talk.
行 反正这家伙作的诗狗屁不通
Good, 'cause this here boy's a few iambs short of a full pentameter anyway.
能否借用下办公室
Can we use your office?
错过这一切么
And miss all this?
接下来是牛仔爱情五行诗
Now for the pivotal middle portion
三部曲中最重要的中段
of my love-struck cowboy limerick triptych.
我想了解下詹姆斯·诺特利
I want to know about James Notley.
谁
Who?
詹姆斯·诺特利
James Notley.
你逮捕了他 1989年
You arrested him, 1989.
我那年逮的人多了 再具体点 沃特
Along with plenty other men. You need to be more specific, Walt.
持械抢劫
Armed robbery.
不行 还是不记得 法式薯条吃多了
Nope. Still can't place him. Too many French fries.
-什么 -反式脂肪
- What? - Trans fats.
会导致大脑萎缩 因而记忆力下降
Causes brain shrinkage, therefore memory loss.
我在一♥期♥《神经内科》上读过
I read about that in an issue of Neurology.
詹姆斯·诺特利今天寄给我一只被切断的手指
James Notley sent me a severed finger today.
想起什么了没
That trigger any memories?
沃特 我们那会儿 人们不怎么唧唧歪歪
You know, Walt, folks weren't so chatty back in my day.
我剁过不少人的手指
I may have had to shorten many a man's finger.
你剁过手指
You chopped off fingers?
真的吗
Seriously?
见鬼 那是七十年代 水门事件啊 妇女解放啊
Hell, boy, it was the '70s... Watergate, women's lib.
没啥靠谱儿的了
All bets were off.
被捕于1989年 詹姆斯·诺特利
This arrest was made in 1989. James Notley.
持枪抢劫 一根断指
Armed robbery. Missing finger.
对了
Yes.
诺特利
Notley.
是了 脑子有印象了
Right. Synapses are firing now.
没错
Yep.
我逮捕了他 罪名是偷了恐龙骨
I arrested that man for stealing dinosaur bones.
失陪
Excuse me.
喂
Hello?
埃德 是我 小维·莫雷蒂
Ed! It's Vic Moretti.
你好吗
How are you?
莫雷蒂警官 我刚还在想你呢
Deputy Moretti, I was just thinking about you.
你跟你妻子还在杜兰特吗
You and your wife aren't still in Durant, are you?
因为肖恩刚回镇
'Cause Sean just got back to town.
我们可以去"红马驹"共进晚餐
We could go to dinner at the Red Pony.
多谢邀请
Thanks for the invite.
我们几周前就回费城了
We headed back to Philly a few weeks ago.
那太可惜了
That's too bad.
那就改天吧
we'll have to take a rain check, huh?
可以啊 照顾好自己
Yes, we will. Take good care of yourself.
你也一样 埃德
You, too, Ed.
与通话者相距
Distance from caller...
13.68公里
8 1/2 Miles.
很多囚犯会故意憋到休息时间
A lot of these prisoners will hold it in until rec time,
这样就能 比较有隐私地方便
so they can... unload with a little privacy.
詹姆斯正是这样 结果中途被刺了十三刀
That's what James did, and he was stabbed 13 times mid-delivery
当时只剩两周他就能被释放了
and just two weeks away from his release.
-查出凶手了吗 -没
- You find out who did it? - No.
我觉得也查不出来
I don't think we will, either.
那个监控摄像机的镜头被遮住了
Someone covered the lens of that security camera,
这里又一堆杀人犯 是真的杀人犯
and this place is packed with killers, literally.
詹姆斯有没有什么敌人
James have any enemies?
据我所知 没有
Not that I know of.
不过只要不小心瞄了某个疯子一眼
But if he made eye contact with the wrong maniac,
就足够了
that's all it would take.
见鬼 某位无期徒刑的犯人知道他要被释放了
Hell, if one of these lifers knew James was gonna be released,
都可能会恶意刺死他
he may have gone all stabby out of spite.
一般是惩教局监狱督察部负责处理囚犯死亡案 警长
The D.O.C. usually handles prison deaths, Sheriff.
你是在州的另一边
And you're from the other side of the state.
为什么对詹姆斯·诺特利这么有兴趣啊
Why are you so interested in James Notley?
实际上 是詹姆斯对我有兴趣
Actually, James seemed to take an interest in me.
他寄了个包裹 到我的办公室
He had a package, uh, sent to my office.
我正在查为什么
I'm trying to figure out why.
-他最近有探访者吗 -我看看
- He have any recent visitors? - Let me take a look.
根据我们的记录
According to our records,
他最近唯一的探访者是康妮·马♥勒♥里
his only recent visitors are this Connie Mallery,
应该是她女朋友
who I assume to be his girlfriend,
还有 你
and... you.
我
Me?
登记信息上写着你一周前来过
Log-in says you were here exactly one week ago.
我能看看吗
Can I take a look at that?
你是阿布萨罗卡县的警长 对吧
You are the sheriff of Absaroka County, right?
卢西恩
Lucian.
你说你不记得詹姆斯·诺特利
You said you didn't remember James Notley.
监狱记录却写着你一周前还去探访过他
Prison records say you visited him just a week ago.
看来我的记忆力比我想的还糟
I guess my memory's worse off than I thought.
深表怀疑
I doubt that.
这盘棋你我俩下了
You know, you and I have been playing this here match
快六个星期了
for nigh on to six weeks now.
现在 我要你回答我的问题
Right now I need you to answer my questions.
那你得继续下 让开
Only if you play this game. Get up.
好吧
Okay.
告诉我詹姆斯·诺特利的事
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表