剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
That she would talk about me like that.
我从没动过她一根指头
I never laid a hand on her.
施虐的是詹姆斯 不是我
James was the abuser, not me.
康妮说她害怕
Connie said she was afraid
詹姆斯出狱后会对她痴缠
that James would go crazy on her when he got out.
-你要保护她 -是的
- You were supposed to protect her? - Yeah.
你做了什么呢
What'd you do about that?
我告诉疯子卡尔
I told psycho Carl that
詹姆斯到处说他是自己的婊♥子♥
James was going around calling him his bitch.
然后你知道了 詹姆斯在厕所被刺死了
Next thing you know, James was getting shanked on the crapper.
是康妮要求你这么做的吗
You did this at Connie's request?
一点没错 她还付了钱
Damn right I did, and on her dime.
她付给我一万五千美元
She paid me 15 grand.
你觉得康妮那笔钱是哪儿来的
Where do you think Connie got that kind of money from?
谁知道呢 她的工作吧
Who knows? I mean, her job?
她就偶尔给人理发 在家里工作
She's an occasional hairdresser, works out of her house.
除非她得到一笔巨额外快
So unless she got a pretty big tip...
靠
Shit.
你是说康妮拿了詹姆斯的八十万美元
You mean Connie has James' 800 grand?
是你伪造了那封你在詹姆斯牢房♥里找到的信吗
Did you forge that letter you found in James' cell?
我没必要
I didn't have to.
詹姆斯亲自写了信 交给我
James wrote it himself and gave it to me.
康妮告诉他说 他的一位朋友
Connie was telling him about some friend
买♥♥了帆船 去了加勒比海度假
that had been buying sailboats and taking vacations in the Caribbean.
于是突然间 詹姆斯开始对这位朋友充满妄想偏执
All of a sudden, James starts getting all paranoid about this friend.
赖利·曼宁
Riley Manning.
她一直在玩弄我们 是吧
She was playing us the whole time, wasn't she?
她找到詹姆斯的钱 挥霍掉了
She found James' money and spent it.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
她指使你在詹姆斯被释放并发现真♥相♥前杀了他
She had you kill James before he was released and could figure it out.
康妮 你现在可以出来了
Connie, you can come out now.
康妮 你有什么要对汉克说的吗
Connie, is there anything you want to say to Hank?
他得离开一段时间了
He's gonna be going away for quite a while.
我相信宽容的力量 警长
I believe in mercy, Sheriff.
但对詹姆斯下毒手的人
But anybody who did what he did to James
活该罪有应得
deserves whatever's coming.
我太同意了
I couldn't agree more.
其实
Actually...
是这边
it's this way.
什么
What...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
逮捕你
Arresting you...
因同谋罪和谋杀罪
for conspiracy and murder.
等等
Wait.
汉克对我说了所有的事
Hank told me the whole story.
康妮 为了保护自己
And, Connie, for your own protection...
你最好待在牢房♥的那头
I'd stay on that side of the cell.
警长 我不明白 等等 这是
Sheriff, I don't understand. Wait. What...
汉克发火的时候 会变得
When Hank gets angry, it can get...
非常吓人
pretty scary.
轮到你了 沃特
It's your move, Walt.
你暴露了你的皇后
You've been exposing your queen,
希望我会一头扎进 仓促间被困住
hoping I'll rush in and get myself trapped.
后翼弃兵[皇后开场]
The queen's gambit.
国际象棋的一种开局手法
看来不是所有人都会上当
I guess not everyone's gonna fall for it.
如骏马拥有骑手
Like the horse has its rider,
如月亮拥有天空
like the moon has its sky...
男人拥有孤独
So a man has his loneliness
误视为骄傲
mistaken as pride.
警长不在
The sheriff is not here.
我不是来找沃特的
I'm not looking for Walt.
我是来找你的
I'm looking for you.
你能保守秘密吗 亨利
Can you keep a secret, Henry?
保守过一两个秘密
I have been known to keep one or two.
保留区的那名前拳击手
That ex-boxer from the Res
打掉别人牙齿的那位
who knocks people's teeth out...
他叫什么
what's his name?
他叫赫克托 是赏金打手
His name is Hector, and he's a mercenary for hire,
为夏安族人工作
for the Cheyenne.
你觉得他有没有为非夏安族人工作过
Do you think he'd ever do something for someone who wasn't Cheyenne?
你在打算什么
What did you have in mind?
喂
Yeah?
沃特 你知道你手下一名警员来找我雇赫克托吗
Walt, do you know one of your deputies came to me to hire Hector?
小维想要什么
What did Vic want?
让赫克托去吓跑一个叫做埃德·葛斯基的男人
For Hector to scare off a man named Ed Gorski.
有什么需要我效劳的吗
Can I help you?
"人类是蝼蚁一样的东西"
"We men are wretched things."
是吗 谁说的
We are? Says who?
阿喀琉斯
Achilles.
在三千多年前
About 3,000 years ago.
读过《伊利亚特》吗
Read "The Iliad"?
《荷马史诗》两部之一 此段对话源于本书
我很熟古希腊文学
I'm familiar with the classics.
但你读过吗 埃德
But have you read it, Ed?
对此诗的解读诸多
Interpretations vary.
我认为这诗描写的 是男人的无边愤怒
I think it's a poem about a man's destructive rage.
阿喀琉斯是一名勇士
Achilles was a warrior.
他有一位搭档 一位勇士伙伴 一位朋友
He had a partner, a fellow warrior, a friend.
最大的敌人 莫过于朋友的死敌
There's no greater enemy than the mortal enemy of a friend.
我对此毫不反对
I would not disagree with that.
阿喀琉斯与他朋友的敌人对阵
So Achilles confronted his friend's great enemy.
阿喀琉斯给了他一个警告
Achilles gave the man one warning...
无论是什么武器 什么军队 都无法
There is no weapon... no army that could protect
从阿喀琉斯的愤怒中拯救出这敌人
this enemy from the sheer hell that is Achilles' rage.
那这敌人最后如何了
And what happened to this enemy?
阿喀琉斯用剑刺穿了他的身体
Achilles ran his sword through the man's guts
拖着他的尸体游城示众
and dragged his dead body around the town.
那么
So...
这敌人应该怎么做呢
could this enemy have done anything otherwise?
他应该趁他还有机会时 逃走
He could have got out of town while he still had the chance.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表