剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
既然不能跟多兰谈
If I can't talk to Dolan,
我就去找邻居们了解一下
I'll just run these names by some of the neighbors.
被轰出来了
Did you get kicked out?
是啊
Yeah.
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
查芒塞尔·独鹿
Following up on Mancell LoneElk.
我搜了他家 没有红颜料
I searched his house... no red paint.
现在正打算问问多兰他父亲的事
So, now I'm hoping to talk to Dolan about his father.
希望你运气比我好点
Hope you have more luck than I did.
谁住那边
Who lives over there?
格雷迪·小足和他的兄弟们
That's Grady LittleFoot and his brothers.
来了
Here we go.
你来惩罚我们行使了言论自♥由♥权吗
You here to punish us for exercising our right to free speech?
这是个自♥由♥的国度
It's a free country.
听说现在正有另一场抗♥议♥水力压裂开采的活动
I hear there's another protest at a fracking rig going on right now.
你们怎么没去呢
Why aren't you there?
想法改变了吗
You have a change of heart?
抗♥议♥不过来白人做的所有蠢事
Can't protest every dumb thing the white man does.
否则我们就没时间修整房♥子和花♥园♥了
We wouldn't have time for our better home and gardening.
想卖♥♥掉吗
You looking to sell?
本来是 后来水龙头开始泄露天然气
We were. Then the gas started leaking out of the faucets.
后来邻居的房♥子又炸了
Then the neighbor's house blows up.
现在 就是把这儿修成泰姬陵
Right now, we could turn this place into the Taj Mahal
都不会有人买♥♥了
and nobody would buy it.
运气不佳啊
That's a tough break,
特别是你们的工作申请还都被拒了
especially since you all just got turned down for a job.
这张名单上的人
Names are right here on this list of folks
都没有通过赌场的药检
that didn't pass the casino drug test.
肯定恨得牙痒吧
Must have gotten under your skin.
是啊 我们从不碰可♥卡♥因♥和冰♥毒♥
Yeah, we don't snort coke or do meth.
但你的药检还是未通过
But you did fail the drug test.
对 因为佩奥特掌 那不是毒品 而是传统
Yeah, for peyote... that's no drug. That's our heritage.
是印第安人在原始宗教仪式中使用的
所以 伊桑·独鹿
So, Ethan LoneElk
并没有因为你们遵循神圣的宗教传统而高抬贵手
wouldn't cut you any slack for observing sacred religious rituals?
伊桑是个自以为是的二货
Ethan was a self-righteous prick.
他离开二十年后又回到这里
He came back here after 20 years,
开着白人的汽车 举着白人的文凭
started driving his white man's car, waving his white man's diploma,
炫耀他的黑人♥妻♥子
showing off his black man's wife.
好像忽然间就觉得自己是个人物了
It was like suddenly, he thought he was someone.
他到了多兰家
He'd pull up over to Dolan's place,
我们叫他过来 邀他喝一杯
and we'd call him over, invite him to a drink,
他却站在那里 害怕似的
and he would just stand there like he was afraid.
看来伊桑出事你不怎么伤心啊
So you weren't too heartbroken about what happened to Ethan.
他活该
He deserved what happened.
白人公♥司♥炸掉了最白的印第安人
White man's company blows up the whitest indian I ever seen.
你们用什么词来描述呢 诗意的正义
What do you call that? Poetic justice.
我会用别的词
I'd call that something else.
伊桑在房♥子着火前就死了
See, Ethan was dead before that house ignited,
他的尸体还被涂上了颜料
and his body was covered in paint.
塔斯康红 跟你车上条幅的颜色一样
Tuscan red... it matches the stripes on your car.
怎么 你想指控我们吗
What, are you trying to accuse us of something?
还在努力中
I'm still working on it.
据我目前了解
Here's what I got so far.
我认为你们请伊桑过来喝酒
I think you asked Ethan over for a drink.
不过这次 你们不接受他的拒绝
But this time, you didn't take "no" for an answer.
我认为你们抓住伊桑 把他拖了过来
I think you grabbed Ethan and dragged him over here,
按倒了他 强行给他灌酒
held him down, and forced booze down his throat
还给他涂上了塔斯康红色 好让他记住
and painted him Tuscan red just so he'd remember
不管有多少文凭
no matter how many diplomas he had,
伊桑应该永远是个红皮肤的酒鬼
Ethan would always be a red-skinned drunk.
你们把他灌酒灌死之后
After you forced him to drink himself to death,
又把他拖回他哥哥家
you took him to his brother's house.
你们打开水龙头 关上门
You opened the taps, closed the doors,
炸掉了那栋房♥子 好掩盖自己的罪行
and blew the place to bits to cover up what you'd done...
只因为伊桑努力提升了自我
all because Ethan had made himself into somebody.
而你们
And you...
还是原来的你们
were still just you.
除非你们想看看自己的血是不是塔斯康红
Unless you want to see if your blood is Tuscan red,
否则建议三思
I'd think twice about that.
听说我给你的那个
You know, I heard that information I gave you
房♥屋颜料信息派上用场了
about the shade of house paint actually came in handy.
抱歉 我忘了带回你的军功章了
Sorry, I forgot to bring you your trophy.
要我走开 让你量量窗户尺寸吗
Should I step out so you can measure the blinds?
沃特 凯迪怎么样了
So, Walt, how's Cady?
凯迪没事
Cady's fine.
真有意思 因为 我不这么认为
That's funny, 'cause... I don't think she is.
我觉得她很失落 很孤独
I think she's feeling lost and alone.
我觉得内心深处 她很愤怒
And I think deep down, she's angry
因为你需要她时 她抛弃了自己的全部生活
because she put her entire life on hold for you when you needed her.
而当现在情况转过来 她需要你时
And now that the tables have turned and she needs you,
你却只顾着当警长 根本没注意到
you're too busy being sheriff to even notice.
你现在不光觉得自己当警长能比我强
Not only do you think you'd be a better sheriff than me,
还觉得你能走进来教我怎么当父亲了
you think you can walk in here and tell me how to be a father?
沃特
Walt,
我知道在丹佛发生的事了
I know what happened in Denver.
你不知道
No, you don't.
如果这事只关系到你我
If this was just about you and me,
你就会在明天的报纸上读到了
you'd be reading it in the paper tomorrow morning.
但这不只关系到你我
But this isn't just about you and me.
所以你妻子死于谋杀的事不会传出这房♥间
So, word of your wife's murder won't leave this room.
我可以向你保证
I can promise you that.
但我还是觉得你现在应该考虑一下
But I think you should consider the idea that right now...
你女儿可能比这个县更需要你
your daughter might need you more than the county does.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表