剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
加油站收据显示
Gas-station receipts show...
那个周末你也在 而且一星期之后又去了
you were there the same weekend, then again a week later.
我去帮一个朋友的忙
I went to help a friend.
-什么朋友 -艾达·黑鼓
- Which friend? - Ada BlackKettle.
她九十岁了 独居 有空我就去照看她一下
She's 80, lives alone. I try to check in on her when I can.
你在丹佛时见过沃特吗
Did you see Walt when you were in Denver?
见过
I did.
他在跟他妻子的案子
He was there following up on his wife's case,
盯着丹佛警♥察♥尽职调查
making sure the Denver P.D. was doing its job.
很遗憾我当时未被指派
I'm sorry I wasn't assigned,
负责她的案子 不过
to her case back then, but...
我现在来了
I'm here now.
我盯上一个案子 就不肯放手
Once a case is in my head, I just can't let it go.
我前妻常说我是强迫症
My ex-wife used to call me obsessive.
-确定不喝点啤酒吗 -不了
- You sure you do not want a beer? - No.
你看起来今天过得挺不容易
You look like you've had a long day.
不如你喝了吧
Why don't you have that one?
亨利 是我 听到留言给我回电♥话♥
Henry, it's me. Give me a call back when you get this.
沃特 你要见我
Walt. You wanted to see me?
是的 坐吧
Yeah. Uh, take a seat.
你提过你女朋友认识一些竞技会的参赛者
You mentioned your girlfriend knew some of the competitors from the rodeo.
所有那些人都从他们工作的农场消失了
All those men have disappeared from the farm where they work.
你认为叶连娜会知道他们去了哪儿吗
You think Yelena might know where they went?
天啊 沃特
Geez, Walt. You know...
我和她进展挺好
we got a good thing going.
问她这种事情让我难堪啊
Feel kind of weird asking her something like that,
特别是这种事会给她朋友带来麻烦
especially when it's gonna get her friends in trouble.
鲍勃 我根本不在乎那些人是不是非法劳工
Bob, I don't really care if these men are here illegally.
这是联邦政♥府♥的事
That's a federal matter.
我只想破谋杀案
I'm just trying to solve a murder case.
叶连娜的朋友工作的那家公♥司♥
That company Yelena's friends work for,
肯定会发现一半员工失踪了 等一发现了
is bound to notice half their workers missing, and when they do,
他们就会打给移♥民♥局 把他们驱逐出境
they can call immigration and have them deported.
如果你帮我先找到他们
If you help me find them first,
也许能避免那种事态
I might be able to stop that from happening.
我想叶连娜会非常感激的
I imagine that would make Yelena pretty grateful.
你真觉得她会那么看吗
You really think she'll see it that way?
警长
Sheriff,
麻烦
can I...
女人都爱英雄 鲍勃
Women love a hero, Bob.
银行打来电♥话♥ 他们想知道为什么
The bank just called. They want to know why
我们还没收回崔维斯·墨菲的拖车
we haven't taken possession of Travis Murphy's trailer yet.
他还没付款
He hasn't made his payment.
崔维斯 不可能
Travis? That can't be.
人为了保住自己的家 什么言行都肯
Man will say or do just about anything to keep his home.
做这份工作 不能因为遇着朋友就耍小聪明
Can't cut corners in this job just because someone's a friend.
我只想给人家疑罪从无
I was just trying to give somebody the benefit of the doubt.
下不为例 收走那倒霉拖车吧
Won't happen again. Take the damn trailer.
不 你想当警长 你去收
No. You want to be Sheriff, you do it.
小维
Vic.
什么 关我什么事
What? What did I do?
跟着他 盯着他搞定
Go with him. Make sure he gets it done.
好好跟她说 给
Managed to sweet-talk her. Here you go.
弗格 跟我走
Ferg. With me.
谢了 鲍勃
Thanks, Bob.
那个走向营地脸颊有绷带的男人
Man towards the front of the camp with a bandage on his cheek...
应该就是哈维尔
Fair bet that's Javier.
看到他了 计划是什么
I see him. So, what's the plan?
想不到我会这么说
I never thought I'd say this,
但我现在真希望我能更像布兰奇一些
but I think I got to be more like Branch.
[西班牙语]警官 非法劳工在这里
policia! La migra estan aqui!
起来 过来
Get up. Come here.
提图斯·格里芬两天前的夜里被枪杀
Titus Griffin was shot two nights ago
系在一个有同样花纹的马鞍上
and tied to a saddle with the same insignia.
我知道他那晚开枪射中了你的脸
I understand he shot you in the face that same night.
你报复了吧
Did you return the favor?
不不不不 那是意外
No, no, no, no. This was an accident.
我们经常做 没事的
We do it lots of times before, nothing happened.
我没有杀他
I did not kill him.
那为什么要从贝尔特罗尔农场逃走
Why run away from Beltro Farm, then?
我没逃走
I did not run.
有个男人来农场里 让我们走
A man come to the farm, tell us to go.
但我们不能离开怀俄明
But we cannot leave Wyoming.
为什么
Why?
贝尔特罗尔
Beltro...
他们说 我们可以带家人从墨西哥过来
they tell us we can come here with our families from Mexico.
他们承诺会给我们房♥子和文件
They promise us a house and papers.
但等我们来后 他们不给我们文件
But when we get here, they give us no papers.
贝尔特罗尔还让我们付钱
Beltro tell us we have to pay...
付路费 付饭钱
for travel... for the food.
为什么不逃跑
Why not just run away?
他们把我们和家人分开
They split our... our families up.
让他们在别的农场工作
They send them to work on other farms.
如果我们不听他们的话
They tell us if we don't do as they say...
就永远不能再见面了
we will never see them again.
没人帮我们
No one help us.
只有提图斯
Only Titus.
提图斯不像是那种热心人
Titus didn't seem like the kind of man would help.
据我们所闻 他不是什么好人
Everything we heard, he wasn't a good man.
不 你错了 他是我们的朋友
No. You are wrong. He was our friend.
他向我买♥♥马鞍 好让我挣点钱
He bought a saddle from me so I can make money.
竞技会里挣来的所有钱
All the money from his rodeo,
他都给了我们拿去还债
he gave to us to pay our debts.
他还答应了我们会告发公♥司♥
He promised even to turn the company in.
你是说提图斯要起诉贝尔特罗尔
You saying Titus was building a case against Beltro?
我们告诉他不要
We tell him no.
那公♥司♥
The company...
是坏人
they are bad men.
他们杀了他 对不对
They kill him, didn't they?
布兰奇 你动手前 先给我个机会
Branch. Before you do anything, just give me a chance...
从台阶上走下来
I need you to come down off those steps.
你就不能听我说完吗
You ain't even gonna hear me out?
好让你再对我撒谎吗
Just to have you lie to me again?
-布兰奇 听我说 -免了 谢了
- Branch, listen. - No, thanks.
拜托 布兰奇 这是我家
Come on, man. Branch, that's my home.
我们认识多久了 拜托
How long have I known you? Come on, man!
你已经不是四分卫了
Boy, you ain't the quarterback anymore!
轮不到你发号♥施令
You don't get to call the shots.
放下 崔维斯
Put it down, Travis.
滚出我家
Get away from my house.
放下枪 快
Put the gun down! Now!
她会开枪的 崔维斯
She will shoot you, Travis.
我数到三
You got to the count of three.
一
One.
二
Two.
好的
All right.
好的
All right.
对不起
I'm sorry, man.
那是我的家 我在这世界上拥有的一切
It's just that that's my house. Everything I got in the world's in there.
好了
It's okay.
也许我们能谈谈
Maybe we can talk about this.
不许拿枪指着我
Don't you ever pull a gun on me.
我已经不是四分卫了
I'm not the quarterback anymore.
我是下任警长
I am the next sheriff.
警长
Sheriff?
调查有进展吗
You made any progress in the investigation?
我想你们公♥司♥有大♥麻♥烦了
I'm afraid your company's got a big problem on its hands.
似乎提图斯农场的大批工人失踪了
Seems a fair number of the workers from Titus' farm have gone missing.
我过去讯问他们 他们全走光了
I went out there to question them, and they cleared out.
好消息是
Good news is...
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表