剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
You got all kinds of rights...
有权保持沉默 有权请律师 如此之类
the right to remain silent, the right to a lawyer, et cetera.
我想你之前一定听过了
I'm sure you've heard it before!
你没有权利打女孩子
You don't have the right to beat a girl!
你没有权利让你的两个手下压着她
You don't have the right to have your two buddies hold her down
踢她的肋骨
while you kick her in the ribs!
弗格
Ferg!
你没有权利辱骂羞辱她
And you don't have the right to scream racial slurs
打她的脸
while you punch her in the face!
把手背到后边
Hands behind your back.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here!
你是唯一一个手关节没淤青的
You're the only one without bruises on your knuckles.
所以我知道你没打洛娜
So I know you didn't hit Lorna.
所以我给你一个其他人都没有的机会
So I'm gonna give you a chance that the rest of them won't get.
你告诉我是谁杀了洛娜的妹妹
You tell me who killed Lorna's little sister,
我就不把你跟其他人一样 全起诉谋杀
and I won't charge you with murder like the rest of your buddies.
我没杀人
I never killed anyone.
那为什么洛娜确定是你和你朋友干的
Then why was Lorna so sure that you and your friends did?
我不知道
I don't know.
塔尼娅欠你钱
Tanya owe you money?
没有 我们只卖♥♥给她一次 她付钱了
No... we only sold to her the one time, and she paid up.
那你的供货人呢
What about your supplier?
会不会是塔尼娅直接去找他了
Could Tanya have gone straight to him?
拜托 我们没有供货人
Come on. We ain't got no supplier.
我们偷了 然后卖♥♥掉
We steal 'em, and we sell 'em.
你们怎么知道谁有药
How do you know who's got the drugs?
你们怎么知道应该抢哪间房♥子
How do you know which houses to rob?
我们和药剂师有约定
We got a deal with the pharmacist.
我们给他钱 他告诉我们一些老人的地址
We pay him, and he gives us the addresses of old people
那些老人有止痛药处方
who fill big prescriptions for painkillers.
我们闯进去 偷药 再卖♥♥掉 十块钱一片
And we bust in, we steal the pills, and then we sell 'em for 10 bucks a pill.
不应该有人受伤的
No one's supposed to get hurt.
过来
Come on.
你最近玩失踪啊 凯迪
You kind of disappeared there, Cady.
我只是
I just...
想确定下那不是因为我
wanted to make sure it wasn't 'cause of me.
当然不是
It wasn't.
你想冲着来一拳么
You want to take a beat on that?
你去哪儿了
So, where you been?
到处走走
All over.
波特兰 旧金山 丹佛
Portland, San Francisco, Denver.
丹佛
Denver?
你去丹佛做什么
What did you do in Denver?
没什么
Nothing worth talking about.
好吧 如果你
Yeah, well, if you ever do
需要倾诉的话
need to talk about anything...
我在
I'm here.
我知道
I know.
我不会邀请你进去的 你知道吧
You know I'm not gonna invite you in, right?
我知道
I know.
我 我只是很高兴你回家了
I'm... I'm just glad you're home.
而且我希望
And I'm hoping,
无论发生什么事情
no matter what happens with all this that...
我们还能是朋友
We can find a way to be friends.
至少能友善相处
Or, at least, friendly.
别忘了你的广♥告♥牌
Don't forget your sign.
你确定吗
You sure?
我有很多了
I got plenty.
把店关会儿 我们到后面去
I need you to shut down for a minute, let me in the back.
我 我知道这不对 但我发誓
Look, I-I know it's not okay, but I swear,
我告诉那些家伙要是有人受伤 约定就作废
I told those guys if anybody ever gets hurt, this arrangement is over.
真是高尚啊 吉恩
That's very noble of you, Gene.
这些药 都由保险公♥司♥和医疗保险支付
These drugs... these are covered by insurance companies and medicare.
每个人只需要重开张单就行了 没伤害 没违规
All anybody has to do is refill their scrips. There's no harm, no foul.
有个姑娘送了命
A girl is dead.
不关我的事
I had nothing to do with that.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我不能进监狱 你想知道什么我全说
I can't go to jail. I'll tell you anything you want to know.
好
Okay.
你列一张单子 列明你给过那些混混的所有名字
You give me a list of all the names you sold to those gangsters,
还有过去两个月你重填过的所有氢可酮处方单
and all the Hydrocodone prescriptions you've filled in the last two months.
芭芭拉 你最近去重开了氢可酮的处方单
So, Barbara, you recently filled a big prescription for Hydrocodone.
是的
Yes.
我们在塔尼娅的口袋里找到了同样的药片
We found the same generic in Tanya's pocket.
还有你家的钥匙
Also found a key to your house.
你知道贾斯廷和他的女朋友偷你的药吗
You know Justin and his girlfriend were stealing your pills?
不不不不 不可 不可能的 好吗
No, no, no, no. That's not... that's not true, okay?
她有一次跟我说要翻医药箱找药
One time she suggested that we go through the medicine cabinet for pills,
我就没答应
I said no.
那药怎么会到了塔尼娅的口袋里
Then how did the pills get in Tanya's pocket?
我不知道
I don't know.
你们中有人知道
One of you does.
我 我没给塔尼娅药
I- I didn't give Tanya any pills.
可能你没给 但她自己拿了
Maybe you didn't give them to her. But she took them.
你们中有人阻止了她
And one of you stopped her.
我不懂你的意思
I don't understand.
抹墙粉 还没完全凝结
Spackle. Still not fully set.
想要填这么大的洞 就会这样
That's what happens when you try to fill a hole this size.
我看这洞的大小和那颗
I'll bet it's the same size as that bullet
射中塔尼娅 穿过她心脏的子弹一样
that entered Tanya's side, hit her heart.
我猜这里原来有块很好的装饰地毯
And I'm guessing there used to be a nice area rug here.
现在可能沾上血迹了
Covered in blood now, probably.
你们中是谁扔掉了
Which one of you threw it out?
你们中有谁主动告诉我 还是要我自己猜
One of you gonna tell me, or should I guess?
好吧 那我就猜 贾斯廷
Okay, I'll just guess. Justin.
不不 等等 等等
No! No! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!
我以为她是侵入者
I thought she was an intruder!
我醒过来 看到有人在房♥间里
I woke up, and I saw somebody in the room.
我以为是个男人 然后他走进洗手间
I thought it was a man. And he went into the bathroom.
我太 我太害怕了
I was so... I was so scared.
所以我 我从靠墙桌子里拿出手♥枪♥
So I-I took the gun from the side table,
他出来时 我开枪射中了他
and when he came out, I shot him.
别再说"他"了
Stop saying "him"!
直到我走近后 才发现是塔尼娅
It's not until I got close that I realized it was Tanya.
拜托 贾斯廷 对不起
Please, Justin, I'm so sorry!
对不起 贾斯廷 我只是自卫
I'm so sorry, Justin. It was just self-defense.
你开枪后为什么不报♥警♥呢 芭芭拉
So why didn't you just call the police after the shooting, Barbara?
因为我不 我不想
Because I didn't... I didn't want...
贾斯廷 我不想你恨我
Justin, I didn't want you to hate me.
我不想这样失去我的儿子
I didn't want to lose my son this way.
你当时在朋友家 我就想
You were at a friend's house that night, and I thought,
要是我把她藏起来
if I could just hide her,
你就不会发现
that you would not have to know.
所以我把药从她的运动衫口袋里拿了出来
So I-I took the pills out of her sweatshirt pocket.
你肯定是漏了一片
You must have missed one.
然后我用地毯
And then I used the rug
把她拖到车边 放进后备厢里
to drag her out to the car, and I put her in the trunk.
然后我 我把她放到巷子里
And then I-I took her to the alley,
把她丢在那里
and I left her there.
你以为这样就会归罪到毒贩身上
You assumed people would blame drug dealers.
是的
Yes!
是的 应该归罪他们 因为就是毒品杀了她
Yes, and they should, because it was drugs that killed her!
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
开枪的那晚 你嗑了药
The night of the shooting, you had any of those pills of yours?
是的
Yes.
医生开的处方
My doctor prescribed them for me.
我忍♥不住想 要时你当时脑子清楚
'Cause I can't help but think, if you'd been a little more clearheaded,
也许就不会朝塔尼娅·鸽子开枪
you might not have shot Tanya Dove.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
丽莎看起来不错
Lizzie seems nice.
她 她是
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表