剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
对不起
I'm sorry.
只是我认识他
It's just that I knew him.
认识谁
Knew who?
我认识 罗斯·兰腾
I knew... Ross Lanten.
我认识他
I knew him.
没事了
You're okay.
来
Come on.
我撒谎了 你们厌恶我吧
I lied to you. Now you hate me.
你们厌恶我的一切
You hate everything about me.
不是这样
That's not true.
霍利
Holly.
看着我
Look at me.
为什么之前没说你认识罗斯·兰腾
Why didn't you tell me you knew Ross Lanten?
因为他
Because he...
没事的 我在这儿
It's okay. I'm right here.
罗斯·兰腾强♥暴♥过我
Ross Lanten raped me.
什么时候
When?
二十年前
20 years ago.
能告诉我当时的情况吗
Can you tell me how it happened?
我去了不该去的地方
I was someplace I shouldn't have been.
那老地方叫咚咚音乐馆
This old place called the Clunk Music Hall,
那儿有
and it had this...
旧式自动唱机 我很喜欢
old jukebox that I just really loved,
我常常玩一整晚
and I used to play it all night.
你在那儿遇到的兰腾吗
Is that where you met Lanten?
他请我喝酒
He bought me a drink.
喝了好几杯
Bought me several drinks.
后来 我开始头晕
And...and then when I started feeling dizzy,
他说送我回家
he said he would drive me home.
我还以为他是出于风度
Just thought he was being a gentleman.
可他拐进了碎石路
But then he pulled down this Gravel Road
强♥暴♥了我
and he raped me.
最后他
And then he just...
结束后就直接把我踢下了车
kicked me out of the car when he was done.
抛下我
Left me there.
我躺在地上
And I just laid there.
只想死
I just wanted to die.
但我没有
But I didn't.
我
So I just...
起身回到了家
just got up and walked home.
告诉了我的父母
Tried to tell my parents.
他们怎么做的
What did they do?
他们说
They told me...
这是上帝的惩罚
it was God's punishment...
惩罚我忤逆他们
he was punishing me for disobeying them...
我是自作自受
and that I-I brought it upon myself.
他们错了
They were wrong.
还有别人知道罗斯·兰腾对你的所作所为吗
Anyone else know what Ross Lanten did to you?
没有 只有我的 我的父母
No. Just my... just my parents.
他们已经去世了
And they're dead.
我没告诉过任何人
I never told anyone else...
包括我的前夫 我的儿子
not my ex-husband, not my son.
霍利 是你杀了罗斯·兰腾吗
Holly... did you kill Ross Lanten?
不是
No.
但我知道是谁干的
But I know who did.
是他吗
Was this the man?
不是
No.
是上帝
It was God.
我拼命地祈祷
I prayed so hard
让罗斯·兰腾得到报应
for Ross Lanten to be punished for what he did.
这么多年过去了
And all these years,
我还以为上帝无视了我
I just thought that God was ignoring me.
但他没有
But he wasn't.
我想他只是先回应了别人的祈祷
I guess he just had other people's prayers to answer first.
你干嘛睡在这儿了
What the hell are you doing sleeping in here?
比楼梯那里舒服得多
More comfortable than the stairs.
早上好 警长
Morning, Sheriff.
那是
That it is.
我告诉她别叫醒你的
I told her not to wake you.
你的牙刷
And here's your toothbrush.
那个
So...
罗斯·兰腾妻子查到了
we track down Ross Lanten's wife?
是的 过去十天她一直待在北卡罗来纳她母亲那里
Yeah, she's been in north Carolina with her mom for the last 10 days.
沃特
Walt...
为什么霍利·怀特斯睡在你办公室里
why's Holly Whitish snoring in your office?
罗斯·兰腾二十年前强♥奸♥了她
Ross Lanten raped her 20 years ago.
什么
What?!
所以她杀了他?
She kill him?
她说另有其人
She pinned it on someone else.
露比
Ruby.
有没有个丹佛的警探打来电♥话♥ 名叫菲尔斯
Has a Detective from Denver called? Fales?
没找你 他没打来
Not for you, he hasn't.
谢了
Thanks.
上帝可有点难起诉
God's gonna be tough to prosecute.
还有
And meantime...
霍利的前夫不在本州
Holly's ex-husband's out of state
她的儿子在靠近波兹曼的麦迪逊河大学读书
and her... her son's at Madison River College over near Bozeman.
我看没人可以接她回家
I don't think she's got anyone to take her home.
你能送她一程吗 小维
Would do you mind giving her a ride, Vic?
当然
Sure.
沃特 我是不是遗漏了什么
Walt, am I missing something?
罗斯·兰腾强♥奸♥了霍利·怀特斯
Ross Lanten raped Holly Whitish.
他的尸体又在她的地盘被发现
He was found dead on her property.
她声称是上帝杀了他
She claims that God is the killer,
而我们就不拿她当嫌疑人吗
and we're not gonna investigate her as a suspect?
我可没那么说 如果你想 就去法♥院♥
I didn't say that. If you want, go to the courthouse,
拿张搜查证 搜查霍的地盘
get a warrant, search Hol's place.
好的
Okay.
你为什么这么快解除霍利的嫌疑
Why are you so quick to dismiss Holly as a suspect?
二十年来她随时可以报复
She had 20 years to get revenge.
为什么偏选现在
Why do it now?
忍♥受这种羞辱 最终一定会爆发的
Hold something like that inside, you'll snap eventually.
在我看来 那位女士是终于失控了
Saw it with my own eyes. That lady lost it.
弗格 等会儿 布兰奇要跟你一起去
Ferg, hold up. Branch is going with you.
查证下你的看法
See if you're right.
有可能是最近被罗斯强♥奸♥的某个受害人杀了他
Maybe Ross has a more recent rape victim who came after him.
有可能
Maybe.
帮我个忙
Listen. Do me a favor.
等会霍利醒后
When Holly wakes up,
带她先去吃顿午餐 再送她回家
take her to lunch, then take her home.
让布兰奇和弗格有充足的时间搜查她的地盘
That'll give Branch and Ferg time to search her place.
好的 那你干什么去
Okay. What are you gonna do?
我要去兑现给一位女士的承诺
I'm gonna keep a promise I made to a lady.
女士
Ma'am.
欢迎来到竞技场 牛仔 挑一匹吧
Welcome to the rodeo, cowboy. Pick your ride.
她怎么样
How about her?
我的皮条客正监视我们呢 所以别想玩变♥态♥的
My pimp is monitoring us, so don't try anything weird.
那我应该告诉你 我有个朋友要加入
Then I should tell you I have a friend who will be joining us.
那没事 价钱加倍
That's fine. Costs double.
我只想跟你聊聊
I just want to talk.
我怀疑你们俩都付不起那个钱
I doubt either of you have that kind of money.
我付得起到全美任何一个州的车票
I have enough to pay for a bus ticket to anywhere in the lower 48.
还记得你一直没抓的那个皮条客吗
You remember that pimp that you never arrested?
在我出县之前他就会杀了我
He'd kill me before I crossed county line.
绝对不会
Not today, he won't.
今天下午抓到他了
Brought him in this afternoon.
记得你跟我说过那名死者满身柏油味吗
Remember you told me that dead guy smelled like tar?
其他还有什么情况
What else can you tell me?
其他姑娘警告过我注意这个人
The other girls warned me about him.
我不知道他长什么样
I didn't know his face,
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表