剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
现在问杜兰特 "牛肉在哪里"
The question in Durant these days is, "where's the beef?"
答案是 "转身就有"
And the answer is, "everywhere you turn."
打扰一下 女士们
Excuse me, ladies.
你们如何看待今天这里发生的事情
What do you think about everything that's going on here today?
-哪位说下 -我来
- Anyone? - Yeah.
我支持这种做法
I support whoever did this.
牛肉产业正在摧毁我们的地球
The beef industry is destroying our planet.
他们砍伐雨林 以不人道手段让牛过度繁殖
They cut down rain forests, overbreed in inhumane conditions.
-吃肉就是谋杀 -谢谢你 小姐
- Meat is murder. - Thank you, Miss.
年轻的女士
Young lady!
这里是怀俄明 这里是牛肉之乡
This is Wyoming. This is beef country.
我尊重你的自♥由♥言论 但尊重不了你的智商
Now, I respect your right to free speech, but not your stupidity.
一百年后 当人类回首现在 会视你为野蛮人
100 years from now, people will look back on you as a barbarian.
亲爱的 你觉得上帝为什么要赐给我们这个
Darling, why do you think God gave us these?
这叫臼齿
They're called bicuspids.
是咬肉用的 不是咬豆腐用的
They're for tearing meat, not tofu.
就是你这种人正在摧毁地球
People like you are destroying this planet!
就是像你这种人正在杀害
It's people like you that are killing...
走开 奥马尔 够了
Get out of here, Omar! Enough!
演出结束 各回各家
Show's over. Everybody go home.
你 别被那人影响 好吗
You. Don't let that guy get under your skin, okay?
你差一点儿就要因扰乱治安被捕了
You're this close to being arrested for disorderly conduct.
他现在可以控告你袭击了 走吧
He could file assault charges against you if he really wanted to. Go.
弗里波特大学
奥马尔 你这是干什么
Omar, what are you doing?
忙自己的事 给人送个花
I was just minding my own business, delivering somebody flowers,
然后那环保恐♥怖♥分♥子♥就出现了 扯一堆的蛋
when this ecoterrorist came up, started talking garbage.
最好别是送给小维的
These better not be for Vic.
得了 沃特 多有意思啊
Come on, Walt. It's all in good fun.
这种无伤大雅的"意思"不是害你失去了前任妻子吗
Didn't this kind of harmless fun cost you your first wife?
好吧 我收敛
All right, I'll ease up.
不 不是收敛 直接停止 懂吗
No. Don't ease up. Just stop. Okay?
我去吃个汉堡
I'm gonna go have me a burger!
我正找一个叫乔丹·赫尔姆斯的人
I'm looking for a man named Jordan Helms.
联调局说他居无定所
Now, the feds say he moves around a lot
但有可能躲在保留区了
but might be holed up on the res.
首先 乔丹·赫尔姆斯是活动家
First of all, Jordan Helms is just an activist
他会把自己的演讲传到视频网站上
who posts lectures on YouTube.
他才没有躲
And he is not holed up.
他是英国人 在跟他的夏安族女友同居
He's a Brit who's shacked up with his Cheyenne girlfriend.
据说
Supposedly,
赫尔姆斯跟ELF地球解放前线有联♥系♥
Helms has connections to the E.L.F., Earth Liberation Front.
据说
Supposedly,
他们上个月在坎伯兰县破坏了一次钻探
they sabotaged a fracking operation in Cumberland County last month.
都是打着环保标语
Same deal with the eco signs.
也许赫尔姆斯先生的"活动"升级了
Maybe Mr. Helms has raised his activism to a new level.
我尽量安排吧
Let me see what I can do.
恕我不停下来了
Pardon me for not stopping.
这台机器有一个小发电机
This machine has a small dynamo...
可以产生电力
that creates electric power.
我几乎产出我们一天的用电量了
I've almost generated our day's needs.
赫尔姆斯先生
Mr. Helms,
我正在调查一辆装满牛的卡车被劫持的案子
I'm investigating the hijacking of a truck full of cattle.
那些牛带着指责牛肉巨头的标语出现了
Cattle are showing up with signs attacking big beef.
影子说她从新闻上看到了 我没看
Shadow said she saw it on the news. I don't watch.
那就看看这个
Look at this, then.
我的屁引发了飓风桑迪
这事我毫不知情
I don't know anything about it.
即便如此
That said,
我衷心支持此一行为
I wholeheartedly support whoever did.
非暴♥力♥反抗是推动变革的最有力武器
And civil disobedience is a powerful weapon to enact change.
我见识过那些大企业的傲慢
I've seen what arrogant actions can do to an empire.
夏安族人 他们尊重地球
The Cheyenne people, they respect the earth.
她需要我们的支持
She needs our support.
对吗 兄弟
Am I right, brother?
应该是吧 兄弟
I suppose... brother.
你的视频被很多人观看
You reach a lot of people with your videos.
我的警员告诉我 你的脸书有五万追随者
My deputy tells me you have 50,000 followers on Facebook.
这是场战争
This is a war.
我为地球而战 会是场血战
I'm fighting for the planet. It can get ugly.
是啊 真血 比如血腥谋杀
Yeah, real ugly. Like murdering ugly.
我以为你说的是拉牛卡车被劫
I thought you said it was a cattle-truck hijacking.
卡车司机被杀了
The man driving the truck was killed.
我要郑重申明
Look... I want to be clear.
我从来没有 也永远不会
I could not and would not ever
支持任何可能导致暴♥力♥的活动
support any action that results in violence.
我跟此事毫无关系
I had nothing to do with this.
但你却把那些演讲发到了网上
Unless posting those speeches on the Internet
鼓励那群神经错乱的
inspired some unhinged people.
如此你就跟这大有关系了
Then you had a hell of a lot to do with it.
这是美国 每个人都要
This is America, where people are supposed to
为自己的行为负责
take responsibility for their own actions.
喂
Hello?
我是莫雷蒂 警长跟你一起吗
Moretti. Is the Sheriff with you?
是的 等下 沃特
Yeah, hang on a second. Walt.
沃特
Walt.
那位绿色和平使者认罪了吗
Did "Johnny Greenpeace" confess?
没有
Nope.
是啊 想来也是
Yeah, I didn't think so.
我让地检官拟好了唐伍德的假释文件
I had the D.A. draw up papers for Dunwood to be furloughed.
理由是预算削减
Excuse he's gonna be given is budget cuts.
最后一步 要你签发 沃特
Final step, I need you to sign off, Walt.
靠边停下
Pull over here.
你有没有找到唐伍德的狱友
Did you find out where Dunwood's prison buddies
出狱后在哪儿工作
went to work after their release?
有警官在查
I got my deputy working on that.
她可全神贯注了
She's preoccupied at the moment.
RJ 把假释的文件送到警局
R.J., send the furlough papers to the station.
我会签
I'll sign them.
别跟我扯蛋
Stop messing with me!
你怎么能不记得
How do you not remember?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
-放屁 卡片呢 -深呼吸 深呼吸
- That's bullshit! Where's the card?- Take a breath. Take a breath.
-卡片呢 -好吧 我可能 可能弄丢了
- Where's the card? - Okay, I may... I may have lost it.
这工作压力太大了
This job is a lot of responsibility.
我现在正在学习熟悉这里
I'm just trying to learn the ropes here.
-我的上帝 -对不起
- Oh, my God. - I'm sorry!
鲍勃 好好回忆一下
Bob, retrace your steps.
找到那些花配的卡片
Find the card that went with those flowers.
找到卡片 鲍勃
Find that card, Bob.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
过去十年间我送十六个人进了监狱
You know, I've put 16 guys behind bars in the last 10 years.
现在全都出狱了
Every single one of them are out.
绝大部分又回去偷牛了
Most of them went back rustling.
-他叫什么 -谁
- What was his name? - Who?
你的线人 你说被唐伍德吊死的那个
Your informant... the one you said that Dunwood hanged.
戴维·威尔逊
Davy Wilson.
他是好人 不该落到那个下场
He was a good guy. He didn't deserve that.
做我们这行的
You do what we do,
共事的人都会变成家人
the people you work with become like family.
我爸也是做这个的 知道吗 是啊
My dad did this, you know? Oh, yeah.
他可是好手
Yeah, he was the real deal.
他是最牛的牲畜警探
He was a tom horn sort of stock detective.
被他盯上可轻易脱不了身
You didn't tussle with him and get off easy.
老家伙是在一次执行任务时殉职的
Old bastard died in the line of duty.
开着他的卡车上路追踪被偷的拖车
Drove his truck off the road chasing a stolen haul.
有必要我也会的
I guess I'd do the same if I had to.
人们认为偷牛像笑话
People think cattle rustling's a joke.
那不是笑话 会出人命的
It ain't a joke. It ruins lives.
我爸 戴维
My dad... Davy.
再说 我不知道除了这我还能做什么
Besides, I don't know what the hell else I'd do besides this.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表