剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
洛娜·鸽子以前可是真正的读者
Lorna Dove used to be a real reader.
那姑娘爱死杂♥志♥了
That girl loved her magazines.
后来她不不干了 而且明确告诉我们
And then she got all cleaned up, and she came and she made it real clear to us
她不想我们把杂♥志♥卖♥♥给她妹妹
she didn't want us selling no magazine subscriptions to her little sister.
那你们从没卖♥♥过毒品给塔尼娅
So you never sold drugs to Tanya?
是杂♥志♥
Magazines.
就一次
One time.
但是洛娜冲我们大发脾气
But then Lorna got all up in our grill about it.
我说了 她以前可是好顾客
Like I said, she was a good customer.
不能愧对人家的忠诚
You got to reward loyalty.
所以之后我们就没再卖♥♥杂♥志♥给塔尼娅了
So we don't sell no magazines to Tanya no more.
再说 我们可不需要个姑娘拿我们练综合搏击
Plus, we didn't need some girl going all MMA on us.
我们不作战 只做♥爱♥啊
We ain't fighters. We're lovers.
那这个人呢
What about this guy?
麦爱瘟
McLovin!
麦爱瘟
McLovin?
一部电影里的书呆子角色
He's a nerd from a movie.
电影《超级坏》
你们卖♥♥给"麦爱瘟"什么样的杂♥志♥
What kind of magazines you sell to McLovin?
你对我撒谎 贾斯廷 你说你没碰毒品
You lied to me, Justin. You told me you didn't know anything about drugs,
我却发现你在道上买♥♥过毒品
then I find out you're buying them on the street.
不 我没有买♥♥
No, I-I didn't buy any...
我没耐心听你的谎言 贾斯廷
I don't have the patience for more dishonesty, Justin.
除非你希望我告诉你母亲
So unless you want me to go tell your mother
你在买♥♥毒吸毒
that you're buying and taking drugs,
否则就马上回答我的问题
you'll start answering my questions right now.
求求你 不要告诉我妈
Please, don't tell my mom.
好吧 是 塔尼娅喜欢狂欢
Okay, so, yeah, Tanya kind of liked to party.
我就给她买♥♥过几次货
I bought her some stuff a couple of times.
像是氧可酮
Like Oxycodone?
那些家伙不肯卖♥♥给塔尼娅
Those guys wouldn't sell to Tanya.
他们怕洛娜会把他们打出屎来
They were afraid Lorna would go ape-shit.
说话注意点 你什么时候买♥♥的
Watch your language. When did you buy those?
几周前
A couple weeks ago.
最近还有买♥♥吗 氧可酮和氢可酮之类的
You buy anything more recently, like oxy-or Hydrocodone?
没有 她想让我买♥♥
No. She wanted me to.
塔尼娅没有药了 瘾又犯了
Tanya ran out of pills, and she was jonesing.
但跟那些混混买♥♥氧可酮真的吓坏我了
But buying oxy off of gangbangers kind of freaked me out.
如果塔尼娅还有药 我不知道她是怎么弄到的
Listen, if Tanya had pills on her, I don't know how she got 'em.
真的不知道
I don't know.
我之前说的不是真话 但这次说的是真的
I wasn't telling you the truth before, but I am now.
再告诉我一件事 贾斯廷
Tell me one more thing, Justin.
你没有药了 你没货给塔尼娅了
You ran out of pills. You didn't have anything to give Tanya.
那昨天我们问你时 你抽的是什么
What were you on yesterday when we interviewed you?
大♥麻♥
Pot.
朋友知道塔尼娅的事后 分给了我点
Friend gave me a joint when he found out about Tanya.
你不会告诉我妈妈的 是吧
You're not gonna tell my mom, are you?
丽莎
Lizzie.
抱歉破坏了你们的约会夜
I am so sorry about interrupting your special night.
那不是你的错
That wasn't your fault.
我只希望你没因为参与我的小计划而惹上麻烦
I only hope you didn't get in trouble for your part in my little plan.
沃特还没提到
Walt hasn't even mentioned it yet.
你们俩在说什么
What are you two talking about?
没什么
Nothing.
这才让我担心
That's what concerns me.
其实我是来找你的
I actually came to talk to you.
首先 抱歉那个 误报
First of all, I'm sorry about the whole... false alarm.
希望你别太生气
I hope you're not too mad.
实话说 那是
Truth be told, that's the...
那是我接过的最好的入侵案了
that's the best home-invasion call I've ever gone on.
那好
Good.
你刚说了"首先"
You said "first of all."
这一般表示不止一个主题
Usually means there's more than one topic.
对 你为什么没跟你女儿说起我们的事
Yeah. Why haven't you told your daughter about us?
你怎么知道凯迪知不知道呢
How do you know what Cady knows or doesn't know?
我今天碰到她了
I ran into her today.
今天 这里 在杜兰特吗
Today? Here, in Durant?
是的
Yeah.
你怎么知道她长什么样
How do you know what she looks like?
显然不是你介绍的
Not from you introducing us, obviously,
不过你有她的照片
but you do have pictures of her.
这是我送的礼物吗
Is that my gift?
抱歉 我 我还没来得及
I'm sorry. I-I haven't had a chance to...
我希望能当着你的面拆开
I wanted you to be here when I... when I opened it.
你知道吗 我很 我很抱歉 你说得太对了
You know what? I'm... I'm sorry. You're absolutely right.
我应该告诉凯迪你的事
I should tell Cady about you.
实际上 我应该现在就去说
In fact, I should do it right now.
你怎么知道她回来了
How do you know she is back?
丽莎在路上碰到她了
Lizzie just saw her on the street.
我打了电♥话♥ 去了她家 但没找到人
I tried calling, I went by her house, but nothing.
你有她的消息吗
You heard from her?
上个月的电邮后就没了
Not since the one e-mail last month.
你见过她
You seen her?
你不是害怕告诉我吧
You're not scared to tell me, are you?
不是
I am not.
她为什么不来找我们谈谈呢
Why would she not come to talk to either one of us?
朗迈尔警长
Sheriff Longmire.
抱歉
Sorry.
一线有人来电 需要留言吗
There's a call on line one. Would you like me to take a message?
洛娜刚威胁了塔尼娅的朋友露西·斯曼丝
Lorna just threatened Tanya's friend Lucy Samms.
优秀的拳击手可不是温良之人 警长
The best fighters don't always make the best people, Sheriff.
但洛娜心肠很好
But Lorna's got a good heart.
她骚扰别人了 她在哪儿 杰克
She's harassing people. Where is she, Jack?
她几小时前把这小家伙留下给我
She left the little one with me a couple hours ago,
说她迟点会过来接
said she'd be up later to pick her up.
你就不能放过她吗 她承受得够多了
Can't you leave her be? She's been through a lot.
别纵容她当法外之徒了 你知道她在哪儿吗
Doesn't put her outside the law. Do you know where she is?
不知道
No.
不过我现在就要去找她 所以别烦我了
But I'm gonna look for her right now, so don't hassle me.
你刚说她会回来
You said she was coming back here.
我不喜欢干等
I don't feel like waiting.
那我和你一起去
Then I'll come with you.
我从不认输
I never tapped out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你做错什么了
Did you do something wrong?
我没有照顾好她
I didn't take good enough care of her.
现在我们要照顾的是你
Right now we need to focus on taking care of you.
告诉我发生了什么
So, tell me what happened to you.
我很生气 塔尼娅的事
I was so angry... about Tanya,
我 我没办法思考
I- I couldn't think straight.
就像是我
It was like I
通过一条隧♥道♥看这个世界
looking at the world through a tunnel...
其他一切都在黑暗中
and everything else was black.
我知道那种感觉
I know how that feels.
我只知道必须有人
I just knew somebody
为她的死付出代价
had to pay for what happened to her.
谁做的
Who did this?
我打了几拳之后
And after I threw the first few punches...
想起了我的孩子
I remembered my baby...
我应该回来
and how I had to get back
照顾好她
and take care of her.
但是
But...
太迟了
it was too late.
他们开始打我
They were already beating on me.
他们人太多了
There was so many of them.
多少
How many?
把手举起来 跪下
Get your hands, get on your knees.
举起手来 背后 把手举起来
Hands up! Back up! Get your hands up!
-背后面 上 -要买♥♥杂♥志♥吗
- Back it up. Let's go! - You want to buy a magazine?
我有公民权利的
I got rights, man!
你有一堆权利
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表