剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
沃特 安达泰安防报♥警♥了 有非法入侵
Walt, ADT Security just called. There's been a break-in.
哪里
Where?
山脊巷11601号♥
11601 Ridge Lane.
别开枪 警长
Don't shoot me, Sheriff.
我没有武器 没有任何东西
I'm unarmed... among other things.
要是弗格接警怎么办呢
What if the Ferg had answered this call?
那他可有故事说了 不过他没有接
Then he'd have quite a story to tell. But the Ferg didn't take the call.
你接了
You did.
最近你只肯接这种电♥话♥了
About the only kind of call I can get you to answer these days.
我知道 就是选举 那个
I know. It's, uh... just with the election, and...
我们今晚不要说那些事情
we're not talking about any of that tonight.
我以为你出镇了
I thought you were out of town.
出过了
I was.
喂
Hello.
不不 没事的 露比
No. No. Everything's fine, Ruby.
是误报 真的吗
False alarm. Really?
她找你
She wants to talk to you.
露比
Ruby.
好 我就来
Okay. On my way.
啤酒都归我了
More beer for me.
西镇警魂
第二季 第五集
轴&翻&校&后期&总监:阿好
你非趴那么低吗
You got to get down low for a profile.
你想来拍照吗
You want to take the pictures?
我想要辆新卡车 就像那辆
What I want's a new truck... like that one.
弗格 打束灯光到墙上反一下
Ferg, bounce one of those lights off the wall.
领导的亲信要拍些照片
Teacher's pet's gonna need some shots of the tagging.
沃特必须给我配辆新车 我的车全毁了
Walt had to buy me a new vehicle. Mine got totaled.
是噢
Yeah.
抱歉我来晚了 刚刚接了个警
Sorry I'm late. I was answering another call.
你在那边处理得了 这个我们能搞定
Could have stayed. We got this.
那是谁干的呢
Then... who did it?
店员倒垃圾时发现了她
Store clerk found her taking out the trash,
关店有一小时了
closing up shop about an hour ago.
根据尸体的僵硬度和皮肤的颜色
Stiffness of the corpse and the purple discoloration of her body
她死亡时间超过二十四小时了
tells me she's been dead more than 24 hours.
血都在她衣服上
Blood on her clothes.
地上没有
None on the ground.
尸体是被扔在这里的
This body was dumped here.
我也是这么说的
That's what I was saying.
入口伤在侧肋
Entry wound is in the side rib area.
看流血情况
With all that blood,
子弹很可能击穿了她的心脏
I'd say the bullet probably punctured her heart.
她的脸上还有瘀伤
There's also bruising on her face.
看起来像夏安族人
She looks Cheyenne.
没有身份证 不过我搜了口袋 找到了这个
There's no I.D., but I searched her pockets, and I did find this.
这可果断不是阿司匹林
Sure as hell doesn't look like aspirin.
考虑到事发地址 帮派标志
Given our location here, and the gang signs,
可能跟毒品有关
this might be a drug-related murder.
在另一个口袋找到部手♥机♥
I also found a cellphone in her other pocket.
还有 钥匙
And this... a key.
布兰奇 看看能否
Branch, see if you can get
有劳查出这手♥机♥的账单地址
a billing address for that cellphone, if you don't mind.
从这里突破
We'll start there.
弗格 你陪着这姑娘 等布洛姆菲尔德医生过来
Ferg, you stay with the girl till Doc Bloomfield can get here.
没人应该被孤独地丢弃在小巷里
No one should be left in an alley alone.
这是账单地址
This is the address.
电♥话♥公♥司♥说账户名叫塔尼娅·鸽子
Phone company said the name on the account is Tanya Dove.
我来
Allow me.
准备好了吗
You ready?
警♥察♥
Sheriff's department!
你说他们听到没
Think they heard you?
布兰奇 查看卧室
Branch, check the bedroom.
沃特 这是塔尼娅
Walt. This is Tanya.
这姑娘的眼睛很像塔尼娅
This girl has Tanya's eyes.
似乎她有个姐姐
Maybe she's got a sister.
看来她有伴
Looks like she's got a couple.
没找到枪和子弹
No guns or ammo,
不过我发现床垫弹簧里塞着这个
but I did find this wedged between the mattress and the box spring.
氧
Oxy.
氧 可酮
Oxy... codone.
格里·所罗门的处方药
Prescription for Gerry Solomon.
没写地址
No address.
可能那粒药就是这里头的
Maybe that's where our pill fragment came from.
布兰奇 既然格里·所罗门的药瓶是你找到的
Branch, since you found Gerry Solomon's pill bottle,
去找找格里·所罗门吧
see if you can find Gerry Solomon.
塔尼娅的手♥机♥给我
Let me see Tanya's phone.
我还以为你不会用这玩意儿
Thought you didn't know how to work one of these things.
我充满惊喜啊
Yeah, I'm full of surprises.
有一个洛娜·鸽子
There's a Lorna Dove.
洛娜不接电♥话♥
Lorna's not answering.
你得查看短♥信♥
You got to check the texts.
沃特 现在没人打电♥话♥了
Walt, nobody calls each other anymore.
你说得跟这是好事儿似的
You say that like it's a good thing.
塔尼娅名单上出现频率最高的名字是
The name that pops up the most on Tanya's list is...
露西·斯曼丝
Lucy Samms.
我就感觉不对劲
I knew something was weird.
我好几天都没有塔尼娅的消息了
I haven't heard from Tanya in a couple days,
我 我还以为洛娜又把她的手♥机♥收走了
but I-I just figured that Lorna took away her phone again.
洛娜以前这么做过吗
Is that something Lorna has done before?
是的
Yeah.
她装得好像是塔尼娅的妈妈一样
She acts like she's Tanya's mother.
她不是吗
She's not?
塔尼娅的妈妈坐牢了 爸爸去世了
Tanya's mom's in prison and her dad's dead.
可能洛娜年纪大点儿
I guess 'cause Lorna's older,
就一幅她当家的样子
she's, like, in charge.
塔尼娅有服什么药吗
Was Tanya on any medication or...?
没 她没什么病
No, she wasn't sick or anything.
-她嗑药吗 -等等
- She take any drugs? - Hang on.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
她在说 我们要知道关于塔尼娅的所有信息
What she's saying is we want to know all we can about Tanya.
塔尼娅要是嗑药 肯定会告诉我的
Tanya would have told me if she was taking drugs.
我们无话不谈 是最好的朋友
We told each other everything. We're best friends.
你知不知道什么人跟她有矛盾
Do you know anyone who may have had a problem with her?
男朋友 前男友
Boyfriends, ex-boyfriends?
塔尼娅有男朋友 贾斯廷·博尔曼
Tanya had a boyfriend... Justin Bollman.
但他是个好孩子
But he's a sweetheart.
我们得找贾斯廷谈谈
We're gonna talk to Justin.
现在 我们需要通知她的家人
Right now, we really need to notify her family.
怎么联♥系♥洛娜吗
Anyone know where we can find Lorna?
她上夜班还是
She work nights or...?
洛娜不上班 她打架
Lorna doesn't work. She fights.
打扰一下 打扰一下
Excuse me. Excuse me!
-我们找洛娜·鸽子 -我是她的教练
- We're looking for Lorna Dove. - I'm her trainer.
-我们得跟她谈谈 -洛娜要开始比赛了
- We need to talk to her. - Lorna's about to fight.
我得先跟她谈谈 事关重大
I'd really rather talk to her first. It's important.
不能等等吗 活动组织者难缠着呢
Can't it wait? The guy that runs this event is a real prick.
她要是迟到 他肯定会取消她的资格
If she's late, he'll scratch her event from the card.
只要十五分钟就行了
I'm just asking for 15 minutes.
那等比赛完吧
Right after, then.
看女人打架把这些人刺♥激♥得够亢奋
Really pack 'em in to see girls beat each other up.
所有男人的第二幻想
It's every man's second fantasy.
小维 盯着拳击台
Vic, keep an eye on the ring.
亨利
Henry.
真奇怪你离家这么远
Strange to find you so far from home.
你吓了我一跳
You startled me.
那是杯曼哈顿吗
Is that a Manhattan?
我一直很喜欢喝曼哈顿
I have always enjoyed Manhattans.
派对结束了
Party's over!
迪娜 怎么回镇了
Deena, what brings you to town?
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表