剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
他决定谁能得到这份工作 谁不能
He decided who got the job and who didn't.
这肯定不容易 他被威胁过吗
That can't have been easy. He get any threats?
因为没雇佣别人
For not hiring someone
还是因为娶了我
or for marrying me?
-都有 -当然
- Both. - Sure.
匿名电♥话♥接接挂挂
Anonymous phone calls, hang-ups.
越野车围着我们家转圈
S.U.V.s rolling by our house.
我也不知道是因为我 还是因为这工作
I couldn't tell you if that was because of me or the job.
但这就是我们的生活
But that's our life.
我们拒绝生活在恐惧中
And we refused to live in fear.
我得回去工作了
I need to get back to work.
康纳利警官 我建议你避开
Deputy Connally, I suggest you steer clear
伊桑·独鹿的案子
of this Ethan LoneElk situation.
这是个机会
Sounds like an opportunity.
但这事抖出来 群众会很愤怒
However it shakes out, people are gonna get angry,
你可不能得罪任何投票方
and you don't want to alienate any voting blocs.
让沃特接手 这可是政♥治♥炸♥弹♥
Let Walt fall on it. It's a political grenade.
我不同意
I disagree.
你要是掺和了
Listen, you jump in,
不是惹怒大财团 就是惹怒夏安族人
you're either gonna piss off big business or the Cheyenne.
离选举就一周了 你哪一边都得罪不起
You can't afford to lose either group one week away from the election.
我得挂了
I got to go.
我需要伊桑的应聘者名单
I need Ethan's list of job applicants,
特别是没有应聘成功的
especially ones that didn't make the cut.
你已经认定能源公♥司♥无辜了
So, you've dismissed the energy company already
把凶手锁定在我辛苦工作的员工身上
And want to look for a killer among my hardworking employees.
你干嘛不往地里挖呢
Why not look under the ground, man?
那些废气可是从地里出来的
That's where the stench is coming from.
你说你要帮助夏安族人
You say you want to help the Cheyenne.
把名单给我 或者给马赛厄斯 我不在乎
You get me that list, or you give it to Mathias... I don't care.
你的员工被杀了
Your employee was killed.
凶手也许就在名单上
The person that did it might be on that list.
就算我有那份名单 那也是机密文件
If I did have such a list, it would be quite confidential.
那我只好拿传票了
Then I'll get quite the subpoena.
我们走
Let's go.
维多利亚
Victoria.
我待会儿再打给你好吗
Can I call you back later?
别 我现在有急事跟你说
No. I-I kind of need to talk to you right now.
好吧 但是说快点 今天真是烂透了
Okay, but make it quick. The shit has totally hit the fan today.
我知道
I know.
你 对 你 看着我
you! Yeah, you! Look at me!
看着我 你杀了我弟弟
Look at me! You killed my brother!
为一群杀人凶手工作是什么感觉
How does it feel to work for a bunch of murderers?!
那是肖恩的车
That's Sean's truck.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
警戒 不是他们 是他们
Watching. Not them... them.
能源公♥司♥的保安
It's energy company security guards...
他们已经杀死了我们的一员
they've already taken out one of us.
我不会让他们碰第二个
I'm not letting them get another.
冷静 马赛厄斯 我来处理
Keep your head, Mathias. I'll take care of it.
"不再坐视"是和平组织
Idle No More is a peaceful group.
看起来完全不是啊
This looks like something completely different.
我看里面很多人根本不是这组织的
I don't think some of these people are even in the group.
也许亨利可以跟他们讲讲道理
Maybe Henry will be able to talk some sense into them.
我被召了
I was called.
谁召的
By who?
他的族人
His people.
太好了 那我们现在怎么办
Great. So, what do we do now?
先生 请从车里出来
Sir, step out of the car, please.
你因煽动暴♥乱♥被捕
You're under arrest for inciting a riot.
想离开就戴上手铐走出来 快点
Walk out in cuffs if you want to get out of here. Come on.
这是为了伊桑
That's for Ethan!
别逼我回头来逮捕你
Don't make me come back for you!
纽外特能源正在毒害我们的土地和人♥民♥
Newett Energy is poisoning our land and our people!
他们杀了我弟弟
They killed my brother!
这车是他们的
They also own that truck!
下来
Get down!
他们打不垮我们 他们入侵我们的土地
They will not break us! They're trespassing on our land,
他们应该滚到他们自己的地方
and they need to be sent back to where they came from!
民心所向 逆之者亡
This is our song, voices' strong!
民心所向 逆之者亡
This is our song, voices' strong!
民心所向 逆之者亡
This is our song, voices' strong!
下来
Come here!
谁想当下一个
Who's gonna be next?
我
I am.
这就是你所谓的正义吗 警长
Is this your idea of justice, Sheriff?
纽外特能源污染了我们的水源 谋杀了我弟弟
Newett Energy poisons our water and murders my brother,
你把我们关起来
and you put us behind bars,
而他却像贵宾一样坐在那儿
while he sits there like an honored guest?
他只是来填一份正式的损坏报告
He's simply filling out a formal damage report...
拜你所赐的
thanks to you.
他填完就可以走了
He'll be gone when he's finished.
他的逮捕是假的 我们的却是真的
His arrest was fake. Ours was real.
要知道 在以前
You know, there was a time when
你们至少会掩饰下自己的双重标准
you people at least tried to disguise your double standard.
纽外特能源捐了多少钱
Just how much money is Newett Energy donating
赞助你的连任竞选啊 警长
towards your re-election campaign anyway, Sheriff?
-一分没给 -证明啊
- Not a cent. - Prove it.
问我的竞选主任
Ask my campaign manager.
是真的 他们没捐
It is true. They are not donors.
沃特 我们得谈谈 你我私下谈
Walt, we need to talk... you and me in private.
我刚收到了伊桑·独鹿的正式毒理检验报告
I just received the official tox-screen report on Ethan LoneElk.
报告显示他不是死于爆♥炸♥
It appears the explosion didn't kill him.
他之前就已经死了
He was already dead.
是怎么死的
How did he die?
急性酒精中毒
Acute alcohol poisoning.
才0.34
At 0.34?
那只是他肺里的
That came from his lungs.
他血液里的浓度高达0.92
but his blood test came back at 0.92...
是法定限♥量♥的十多倍
more than 10 times the legal limit.
我还打电♥话♥到实验室大骂了一通
I actually called to chew out the lab.
以为是数据打错了
I thought the number was a typo.
没人能喝这么多还不倒
No one can drink that much without passing out.
有人在强灌他酒
Someone was force-feeding him the alcohol.
有什么挣扎或捆绑的痕迹吗
Any signs of bruising from a fight, being tied up?
烧焦起泡的皮肤会盖掉所有的痕迹
The burning and bubbling of the skin would have covered all that up.
他被涂成了红色
This man was painted red
又被灌酒灌到死
and forced to ingest alcohol until his body shut down.
死得真惨
Pretty brutal death.
这可能是仇恨犯罪 重点是"仇恨"
We might be looking at a hate crime... emphasis on hate.
你要告诉市长吗
You gonna tell the Mayor?
等我发现全部真♥相♥再说
Not until I get all the facts.
政客们喜欢的是解决 而不是问题
Politicians like solutions, not problems.
红颜料有什么进展吗
You get anywhere on our red paint?
已经让我手下一个警官去查了
Got one of my deputies on it.
她喝了几杯
How many drinks has she had?
-五杯 -再给我来四杯
- Five. - Better bring me four more.
维多利亚 他们说的不是事实
Victoria, what they're saying about us isn't true.
-你指纽外特 -是的
- You mean Newett? - Yeah.
-能回家了吗 -恐怕还不行
- So, ready to go home? - I don't think I can yet.
这一晚上有得累了
I think it's gonna be a long night.
我明白 小维 我想给你个吻
I get it. Vic... I'd give you a kiss,
但我不想再次煽动暴♥乱♥了
but I don't want to incite another riot.
-来 我送你出去 -警长
- Come on. I'll walk you out. - Sheriff.
伊桑在房♥子爆♥炸♥前就死了
Ethan was dead before the house exploded.
你确定
You sure?
很不幸是的
Unfortunately so.
多兰 谁想置他于死地 伊桑有跟你提过吗
Dolan, who wanted him dead? Ethan mention anyone to you?
这真是疯话
This is insane.
你明明知道是怎么回事
You already know what happened.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表