剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
No, just a good read on his face.
找到他
Find him.
看这个
Check this out.
这一间房♥就藏了五个麦克风
So, there are five hidden mikes in this room alone.
顺着线过去
And if you follow the wires...
"预言家"把谈话录下来了
Cassandra taped her sessions.
我没找到带子
And I can't find any tapes,
我到处找遍了
and I have searched everywhere.
也许凶手就是冲这来的
Maybe that's what the killer was after.
不 我想 我想知道出什么事了
No, I want... I want to know what's going on!
我不是 "预言家"在哪儿 "预言家"
I'm not... Where's Cassandra? Cassandra?!
-卡尔文 -先生
- Calvin! - Sir...
-"预言家" 你在 -你不能进去
- Cassandra, are you... - You can't go in there!
我只想知道 "预言家"在哪儿
I just want to know... where's Cassandra?!
-我只想知道这个 -她死了
- That's all I want to know! - She's dead.
不
No!
只有她知道艾玛的下落
She's only one who knows where Emma is.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
-只有她 只有她知道 -我知道
- She's... she's the only one who knows! - I know.
这是艾玛 我们的女儿
This is Emma, our daughter.
怎么回事
What happened?
两年前 我们去
Two years ago, we went, uh...
黑水河野营 靠近[佛州]彭萨科拉那里
Camping on the Blackwater River, near Pensacola.
格雷琴当时在做饭 我就随便乱读点文章
Gretchen was cooking, and I was reading some stupid article.
-卡尔文 -我让她 一人去了河边
- Calvin... - So, I let her go... to the river by herself.
她说了声"再见" 就再也没回来
She said, "bye," went out the camper forever.
警方认定艾玛意外溺亡
The police ruled Emma's death an accidental drowning.
我们一年前离开佛州 搬到这里
We left Florida and moved here a year ago
重新开始
to start over.
我们听说了"预言家"的事
We started hearing stories about Cassandra,
说她通过与死人沟通 确定了夏安族的墓地位置
that she could locate Cheyenne graves by contacting the dead.
开始 我只想让"预言家"告诉艾玛 我对不起她
At... at first, all I wanted was Cassandra to tell Emma that I was sorry,
但我们第一次谈话时 她告诉我说她
but on our first session, she told me that she...
-她告诉你说你女儿还活着 -是的
- Did she tell you your daughter was still alive? - Yes.
没有人见到她下河
I mean, no one saw her go into the river.
尸体也从没找到过
A body was never recovered.
有这个可能 你知道吗
I mean, it's possible, you know?
自从"预言家"说过之后 你多久来一次
How often have you come back to Cassandra since she told you this?
一周一两次吧
Once or twice a week.
她让我们带些跟艾玛有关的东西
She asked us to bring in objects connected to Emma,
所以我们带来一些衣服 珠宝
so we've been bringing in clothes, jewelry...
日记
diaries.
帮她找到你们女儿的下落
To help her locate your daughter.
"预言家"说艾玛正在
Cassandra said that Emma was somewhere
东北部林子里的某个地方
in the woods in the northeast.
我们快找到了 警长
I mean, we're so close, Sheriff.
这太难接受了
That's what makes this so hard.
"预言家"昨天给了我们电♥话♥
Cassandra called us last night.
她又有了预见
She had another vision.
我们还想也许就是今天了
Yeah, we thought today might be the day.
你们有没有
Did you...
看到关于艾玛或类似事情的笔记
you know, see anything written down about Emma or anything like that?
目前还没
Not yet.
-没关系 -好吧
- It's okay, yeah. - Okay.
弗格说邻居没人见到或听见什么
Ferg said none of the neighbors saw or heard anything,
不过这户没人应答
but no one answered over here.
现在怎么办
What now?
凶手逍遥在外
There's a killer on the loose,
这里没人应答 所以
and no one's answering, so...
得进行下公共安全检查
better make a public-safety check.
我的天哪
Holy shit.
谁会住这种地方
Who would want to live like this?
明显是那位受害人
Apparently, our murder victim.
这也是"预言家"的地盘吗
This is Cassandra's place, too?
那她既是灵媒 又是囤积狂
So she's a psychic and a hoarder?
我看"预言家"可不是单纯的囤积狂
I don't think Cassandra's simply a hoarder.
医疗记录 法律记录 背景审查
Medical, legal records, uh, background checks.
像是在做调查
This looks like research.
我们调查目标
We research our subjects.
也许灵媒也是一样
Maybe psychics do the same thing.
那位受害人先对顾客进行调查
Maybe our victim simply investigated her clients
再以灵媒的身份说出来
and passed it off as psychic.
如果是这样 那她就有可能
If she did, then she could have
知道了一些不该知道的事
learned something that she shouldn't have.
比如丈夫 背妻出轨
Like maybe a husband... cheating on a wife?
这里有很多秘密
There's a lot of secrets here.
这就意味着有很多嫌犯
Which means a lot of suspects.
瞧瞧这个
Will you look at this?
难怪人家说
Now, this is why they say
评估墓地要花费数月
it can take months to properly assess a burial site.
雅各·夜马 你来我的地盘上干什么
Jacob NightHorse, what in the hell are you doing on my land?
我代表部落理事会 巴罗
I'm representing the Tribal Council, Barlow,
还有夏安族文化委员会
and the Cheyenne Culture Committee.
当然了 如果这是重大发现
And, of course, you know if this turns out to be a significant finding,
遗骸就必须留在原处
the remains will have to stay put,
你得把四面围起来了
and you'll need to build around them.
这是15洞
This is the 15th hole,
我可不能在球道上立个倒霉帐篷
and I can't have a teepee in the middle of the damn fairway.
爸
Dad.
我问你一件事 你建赌场时
Let me ask you something. When you're building your casino,
遇着你们族人的垃圾 就停手不挖了吗
do you stop digging every time you run across some of my people's garbage?
有人就这片地直接警告过你了 不是吗
You were directly warned about this land, were you not?
如果我关注每一个挡道的疯子
If I paid attention to every kook came my way,
我现在就头包锡纸 直入沙漠了
I'd be out in the desert right now with tinfoil on my head.
等等 什么警告
Wait... what's this about a warning?
有个夏安族女人参加了规划会议
This Cheyenne gal came into a planning meeting,
说她预见到有印第安遗骸在我的地盘上
said she had a vision of Indian remains on my land.
她不会叫"预言家"吧
Her name wasn't Cassandra, was it?
应该是 怎么了
I think so. Why?
她昨晚被人勒死了
Looks like someone strangled her last night.
我猜
So, I'm g-guessing
我们不是单纯地体贴入微到要物归原主吧
we aren't just thoughtfully giving people their things back.
顾客进来了 我们就问他们的姓名 地址
When a client comes in, we'll ask them their name, address,
最近的预约是什么时候 谈了什么
when was their last appointment, and what about.
这样就有了时间线和嫌犯群体
That should give us a timeline and suspect pool.
沃特 我能去你办公室跟你谈谈吗
Walt, could I talk to you in your office?
就一会儿
Just for a minute.
爸 我在你屋子的衣橱后面找到了你的卡其制♥服♥
Dad, I found your dress khakis in the back of the cabin closet.
看起来崭新啊
They look brand-new.
那是因为我从没穿过
That's 'cause I've never worn them.
如果你穿成这样参加市政厅辩论
And if you show up at the Town Hall looking like that,
也别想有机会再穿了
you might never get a chance to, either.
那意味着你要投我一票吗
That mean you're gonna vote for me?
那要取决于你的辩论表现
That depends on how you do in the debate.
这是你在辩论中会遇到的问题
These are some of the questions you'll be fielding at the debate.
我还以为问题都是即兴的
I thought the questions were supposed to be impromptu.
没有所谓的即兴
Nothing is impromptu.
选民会向两位候选人都提出棘手的问题
The voters will be asking both candidates hard questions.
有备无患
It would be better if you were prepared.
就当是为了保证公平
Think of it as leveling the playing field.
我能公平取赢
I can win this thing fair and square.
像沃特那样公平吗
Fair and square like Walt...
把你支在这里看着你父亲 他自己在准备
sticking you out here babysitting your father while he preps?
你快接吧 沃特肯定想让你保持忙乱
You better answer that. I'm sure Walt wants to keep you distracted.
露比
Ruby.
哪儿
Where?
我马上过去
I'm on my way.
他让你去哪儿
So, where is he sending you now?
把那倒霉问题给我
Just give me the damn questions.
这就是沃特的计划么
This is Walt's plan, huh?
让我一个接一个地处理无聊任务
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表