剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我们忘记了 开始考虑自己
We forget to and start thinking about ourselves.
我们出去寻欢
We go out and have a good day...
考虑自己的幸福
Thinking about our own happiness
而不是他们的
instead of theirs.
这世界要找回平衡
The world decides to even things out.
凯伦·道斯
Kellen Dawes?
是的
Yes?
介意把枪放下 让我看到你的手吗
You mind putting the gun down, showing me your hands?
介意
I do.
不过我会照做
But I will anyways.
谢了
Thanks.
不错的步♥枪♥
That's a nice rifle.
我照顾得很仔细
Only because I take care of it.
看得出来
I can see that.
我更感兴趣的是一辆车 老庞蒂克
I'm more interested in a car, an old Sprint.
你知道那辆车吗
You know that car?
当然 我花的最不值的五百块
'Course I do. Worst $500 I ever spent.
几周前 被偷走了
And a couple weeks ago, somebody stole it.
你为什么没报♥警♥呢
Why didn't you report it stolen?
你关心那辆破车干嘛
Why do you even care about that stupid car?
因为它涉及一件肇事逃逸案
'Cause it was involved in a hit and run.
那可太糟糕了
That's really too bad.
人都没事吧
Everybody okay?
不
No.
我只能说那件事跟我毫无关系
I can tell you I didn't have nothing to do with it.
那你不介意我在附近看看吧
Then you won't mind me taking a look around your property?
你随意
Knock yourself out.
我们做什么才能找到撞凯迪的人呢
So, what are we doing to find the guy that hit Cady?
"我们"做什么
What are we doing?
小维和我跑去蒙大拿又回来
Vic and I went to Montana and back,
但我还真不知道你做了什么
but I'm not really sure what you've been doing.
你 你生我气
You... you pissed at me?
坦白说 我生你气都几个月了
Honestly, I've been pissed at you for months now.
我
Me?
我做了什么
What'd I do?
你跟谁约会都行
You could've dated anybody.
为什么非要是凯迪
Why'd it have to be Cady?
我不知道你喜欢她
I had no idea that you even liked her.
是啊 现在你知道了
Yeah, there you have it.
-我不知道该说什么 -算了吧
- I don't know what to say. - Just forget it.
车送到哪儿了
Where'd they take the cars?
印棚
Print Shed.
要一起去吗
You want to come along?
不 我得 留下等小维电♥话♥
No, I got to... stay here in case Vic calls.
她会没事的 沃特
She's gonna be okay, Walt.
想着你可能会想知道我们的调查进度
Thought you'd want to know where we stand with the driver.
登记车主把车卖♥♥给了一个叫凯伦·道斯的人
The owner of record sold the car to a guy named Kellen Dawes.
凯伦说几周前车被偷了
Kellen says the car was stolen a couple weeks ago.
开车的人肯定受了伤
Whoever drove the car left behind blood.
割伤 擦伤 甚至更严重
There'd be cuts, scrapes, worse.
凯伦身上看不到伤口 所以我倾向于相信他
Kellen didn't have any that I can see, so I'm inclined to believe him.
查了所有的医院 看是否有人
Checked at all the hospitals to see if anyone's
二十四小时内因这类伤势就医 结果
come in with consistent injuries in the last 24 hours, and...
没有
nothing.
所以我猜
So I guess...
我查到死路了
that I'm nowhere.
我真的很抱歉 沃特
I'm so sorry, Walt.
查药店
Check the drug stores.
监控录像
Security cameras.
看是否有人买♥♥急救用品
Look for anybody who came in to buy first-aid supplies...
纱布 绷带 消毒剂
Gauze, bandages, disinfectant.
做出这种事
After what they did,
他们不敢去医院 诊所
they'd stay away from hospitals, doctor's offices.
好
Okay.
沃特
Walt.
你赢了
You won.
什么
What?
选举
The election.
我们已经看了蒙大纳州一半的药店监控
We must have gone through half the pharmacy security tapes in Montana.
我还有几个没看
I got a couple left.
要是那神秘司机
What are we supposed to do
手上本来就有急救用品怎么办
if our mystery driver had all the first-aid stuff on hand?
我们什么法子都得试试 不是吗
We're supposed to try everything, right?
我知道
No, I know.
只是看来希望渺茫
Just seems like a long-shot.
我找到了 看这个 小维
I got one. Check this out, Vic.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
我知道
I know.
绷带 止痛片 冰袋
Bandages, pain meds, ice packs.
不 我认识这家伙
No, I know that guy.
就是这孩子说他的车被偷了
That's the kid that said that his car was stolen.
他就是凯伦·道斯
That's Kellen Dawes.
凯伦
Kellen?
凯伦 站住
Kellen, stop!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我现在在蒙大拿了
I'm in Montana now.
你在这儿没有管辖权
You don't have jurisdiction over here.
这是州界线
That's the state line?
是 这里就是州界线
Yeah. That's the state line right there.
你怎么知道的
How can you be so sure?
我在这儿住了一辈子 我知道州界在哪里
I've lived here all my life. I know where the state line is.
没错
Yeah.
你不能这么做 你没有管辖权
you can't do this. You don't have authority over here!
你忽略了一件事 凯伦
You're overlooking one thing, Kellen.
我他妈不在乎我在蒙大纳有没有管辖权
I don't give a shit whether or not I have authority in Montana.
你开车撞了个姑娘 然后逃逸
You hit a girl with your car and you ran.
你被捕了
You're under arrest!
不是我 我发誓
It wasn't me. I swear.
那你为什么会去药店买♥♥急救用品
Then what were you doing buying first-aid supplies at a pharmacy
正好在事故一小时后
an hour after the accident?
是给朋友用的 我把车借给他了
It was for a friend! I loaned him my car!
他回来后浑身是伤
He came back all messed up.
什么朋友
What friend?
比利
Billy!
开门
Open up!
你♥爸♥呢
where's your dad?
他不在
He's not here.
你伤到我了
You're hurting me!
你被捕了 起来
You're under arrest! Get up!
什么 我♥干♥什么了
What? What did I ever do?
你开车撞了我的女儿 留她在那儿等死
You hit my daughter with a car and left her to die!
进去
Get in!
你当时醉得多厉害
How drunk were you?
我没有 我发誓
I wasn't. I swear.
放屁
Bullshit.
前座上还有瓶剩下五分之一的波本
Found a fifth of bourbon in the front seat,
而且你居然会逃离现场
not to mention the fact that you felt the need to flee the scene of the accident.
没人能做出这种事 除非他们要掩饰什么
Nobody does that unless they have something to hide, so...
你当时醉得多厉害
how drunk were you?!
我说过了 我没醉
I told you... I wasn't drunk.
我是说
I mean...
不太醉 还能开车
not very. But I was okay to drive.
我昏迷不醒的女儿
My unconscious daughter...
只怕不同意
would argue otherwise.
我爸从"红马驹"打电♥话♥给我
My dad called me from the Red Pony,
让我载他回家
and he asked me for a ride home.
我的车在修理 所以就借了我朋友凯伦的车
And my car's in the shop, so I borrowed my friend Kellen's.
在去接我爸的路上
And while I was on my way over to get dad,
凯伦给我发短♥信♥了
Kellen texted me.
我以为看一眼没什么 但是
I didn't think it was a big deal to read it, but...
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表