剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
他跟你说了什么
Did he tell you something about it?
他什么都跟我说了
He told me everything about it.
他以为只要让凯迪·朗迈尔的车开不了
He thought that by disabling that car Cady Longmire was driving,
他就帮了我 当然 也帮了你
he'd be helping me... and, of course, you.
他并不想伤害任何人
He never meant for anybody to get hurt.
所以他向你招供后就自杀了
So, he confessed to you and then killed himself.
如果这是真的 那他的尸体呢
If all that's true, then where's the body?
希望是与他的先人在一起
Hopefully with his ancestors.
我需要你说得再具体些
I'm gonna need you to be a little more specific.
你是指 少提神灵吧
A little less spiritual, you mean?
火化了 按戴维的遗愿
I burned it... as per David's wishes.
带我去看
Show me where.
往上看
执法者 你怎么找到我的
Hello, Lawman. How'd you find me?
赫克托 我有几位夏安族朋友
Hector, I've got friends in the Cheyenne nation.
你不应该在保留区
You're not supposed to be on the res.
你不应该出保留区
You're not supposed to be off it.
我四海为家
I go where the wind tells me.
公正无♥界♥限
Justice has no borders.
但你要知道 不公正之事即将发生了
But you should know an injustice is about to occur.
肯定是周二
Must be Tuesday.
有人即将因为你对埃德·葛斯基下手而去坐牢
Someone's about to go to jail for what you did to Ed Gorski.
埃德·葛斯基是谁
Who is Ed Gorski?
旅馆里那个白人
The white guy from the motel.
他现在还躺在医院 掉了一颗牙
He's laid up in a hospital now with a missing tooth.
如果我记得没错 那就是你的名片
Kind of your calling card, if I remember correctly.
如果你不跟我回警局
If you don't come back to the station with me,
有一个人就要去招认了
someone else is gonna confess to that beating.
她一去招认 就会丢了工作
If she does, she'll likely lose her job.
她没做 就不应该去招认
She should not confess if she did not do it.
我知道
I know that.
但她要去了
But she's going to.
一起袭击指控对你
Now, an assault charge for you
可能只意味着坐几天牢 交点罚款
might mean a little jail time or a fine.
不会毁掉你的生活 终结你的事业
It's not gonna ruin your life or end your career.
甚至会让你声誉更隆
Some might say it'd enhance your reputation.
我不在乎声誉
I do not care about my reputation.
但是你在乎是非对错
But you do care about right and wrong.
-朗迈尔家吗 -是的
- Longmire residence? - Yeah.
怎么回事
Excuse me.
抱歉 你们不能这么乱闯
Sorry, you can't just come in here like this.
菲尔斯探员 这是怎么回事
Detective Fales, what is going on here?
你父亲在家吗
Is your father at home?
不在 这是什么
No. What is this?
搜查令
It's a search warrant.
查什么
For what?
坦白说 我也不知道
Honestly, I don't really know.
我们是奉命代另一个警局执勤
We're serving it on behalf of another police department.
你觉得我爸跟丹佛毒虫被杀有关吗
You think my dad had something to do with killing that meth head in Denver?
你要怎么做 站熊
What'd you do, StandingBear?
不做
Nothing.
你好好想想你父亲 他有多爱你母亲
If you really think about your father and how much he loved your mother,
你真的很难相信
is it really so hard to believe
他想杀掉那个夺走她生命的人吗
he would want to kill the man that took her away?
我去丹佛时 你已经在调查我爸了
So when I came to Denver, you were already investigating my dad?
你根本不是帮我 你是从我这儿挖消息
You weren't helping me. You were just digging for information.
你得关门打烊
I'm gonna need you to close down.
-那边完事了吗 -快了
- You almost done in there? - Almost.
别碰这个
Don't touch that.
别碰 你们要拿什么随便 好吗
Don't! You can take anything you want, okay?
我不在乎 因为我爸不是凶手
It doesn't matter because my dad is not a killer,
-但你们不能拿这个 -打开
- but you cannot take this! - Open it.
去死吧
Go to hell.
凯迪 我有搜查令
Cady, I have a warrant.
打开吧
Now open it.
她可以 可以留下茶盒
She can... she can keep the tea box.
-真不敢相信 -我知道
- I can't believe it. - This thing I know.
别忘了那边的柜子
Don't forget the cabinets over there.
那些文件非常重要 我需要用
Those are very important documents. I'm gonna need those.
你是哪位 怎么回事
Who are you? What's going on?
他们一小时前拿着搜查令过来
They showed up an hour ago with a search warrant.
你怎么没呼我
Why didn't you call me?
他不让我用无线电
He wouldn't let me use the radio.
谁
Who?
警长 这位朋友是谁
Sheriff. Who's your friend?
弗格 把他关起来
Ferg. Lock him up.
介意告诉我这是怎么回事吗
You mind telling me what's going on in here?
我找到了目击证人 证明你和米勒·贝克案有关
I found a witness connecting you to the Miller Beck case.
米勒·贝克是谁
Who's Miller Beck?
刺死你妻子的人
The man who stabbed your wife.
从不知道他的名字
Never knew his name.
去年你在丹佛的一间制毒屋袭击他时也不知道吗
Not even when you attacked him in a meth house in Denver last year?
你凭个毒贩的一面之词 就把我办公室翻得底朝天
You're tearing up my office on the word of a drug dealer?
不不不 他的故事非常令人信服
No, no, no. He told a very compelling story.
目击证人记得有个牛仔去找他
This witness remembers being approached by a big cowboy
问了一堆关于米勒的问题
that had all kinds of questions about Miller.
目击证人告诉那牛仔
The witness told the cowboy
米勒最近露面时带着七百美元的现金
that Miller had showed up recently with $700 in cash
他从某个女士那儿抢钱包得来的
he had taken off some lady in a purse-snatching.
牛仔让他形容一下那个钱包
The cowboy asked him to describe the purse.
然后 他给了目击证人一些钱 就离开了
Then, he paid the witness a few bucks and went on his way.
在丹佛的牛仔 多么"罕见"啊
Cowboy in Denver... what are the odds?
几个小时后
A few hours later,
同一个牛仔
that same cowboy
突然持枪闯进他们的房♥子里
busted into their house with a gun.
他袭击了米勒
He attacked Miller,
但米勒的朋友们当时冰♥毒♥嗑高了
but Miller's friends were all cranked up on meth,
他们揍了他一顿
and they kicked his ass.
当我给那个目击证人看照片时
When I showed the witness some photos,
他认出了那个牛仔
he identified the cowboy...
正是你
as you.
好一个故事
That's quite a story...
明显缺乏证据
and one decidedly lacking in evidence.
否则我何必要搜查令呢
Why do you think I'm serving search warrants?
我把戴维的尸体带到这里以示尊敬
I brought David's body out here to honor him.
因为像戴维·山脊这样被黑暗巫术折磨的人
And because a man tortured by as much dark medicine as David Ridges
需要所有神灵的帮助
needed all the spiritual help he could get.
我想他走正路 前往另一个世界
I wanted to set him on the right path into the next world.
你就没想过打电♥话♥给我们 或者马赛厄斯
You didn't think to call us? Or Mathias?
何必呢
Why?
没有犯罪
No crime was committed.
只是苦闷的年轻人自杀
Troubled young man took his own life.
他没有家人 没人希望他遭厄运
He has no family. No one wished him ill.
也许你例外
Except you, I guess.
我并不希望他遭厄运
I did not wish him ill.
我只想查出为什么他的指纹
I was just trying to find out what his fingerprints were doing
遍布那个差点害死凯迪·朗迈尔的漏气轮胎
all around the flat tire that almost killed Cady Longmire.
显然 单凭你的话不足以
Obviously, I'll need more than your word
证明这就是他
to confirm that this is him.
这就是他
It was him.
那你不会介意我取样做DNA检测吧
Then you don't mind if I take a sample for DNA.
不 你不能
No. You will not.
虽然对你可能不算什么 但这里是圣地
This might not look like much to you, but it's sacred ground.
戴维现在与"疯犬"同在了
David is with the Crazy Dogs now,
你不能打扰他
and you will let him be.
我有工作得做
I need to do my job.
你再踏足这片土地
You set foot on this land again...
夏安警♥察♥会逮捕你
The force of the Cheyenne nation will come down upon you
罪名是骚扰圣所
for disturbing a holy place.
亨利
Henry?
菲尔斯在搜查我的办公室 我想提醒你一下
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表