剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
女士
Ma'am.
-朗迈尔家 -是凯迪吗
- Longmire residence. - Cady?
早 弗格 什么事
Morning, Ferg. What's up?
我没想到你在
I didn't expect you to be there.
你 你好吗 感觉好点没
How are you... how are you going? Are you feeling any better?
好点了 谢谢
I am. Thanks.
-警长在吗 -在
- Is the Sheriff around? - Yeah.
爸 弗格找你
Dad! It's Ferg!
稍等
Hold on.
我们接到电♥话♥ 有人昨晚被痛殴
We got a call because a guy was beaten up pretty badly last night,
沃特 这件事有点
and, Walt, there's something a little...
我不知道
I don't know...
情况有点微妙
delicate about this situation.
什么情况
What is it?
我看这人在这儿住了一段时间了
I guess this guy's been staying here for a while.
他来自费城
And he's from Philadelphia.
我 查了他的手♥机♥
So... I was looking at his phone...
弗格 直说
Ferg, spit it out.
过去几天 他给一个号♥码打了三十次电♥话♥
He called the same number 30 times in the last few days.
那个号♥码 是小维的
That number... is Vic's.
我肯定你也知道 小维的婚姻有点 问题
I'm sure you know that... Vic's marriage is a little... rocky.
别急于下结论 弗格
Don't jump to conclusions, Ferg.
我没有 不过万一真是看起来那样
I'm not, but If this is what it looks like
小维出轨了
and Vic is having an affair...
她丈夫发现了 痛殴了这家伙
you know, her husband found out, beats this guy up...
那她麻烦就真大了
I mean, she could be in some real trouble.
受害人叫什么
What's the Victim's name?
埃德·葛斯基
Ed Gorski.
西镇警魂
第二季 第十三集 本季终
轴&翻&校&后期&总监:阿好
警长
Sheriff.
来做收尾工作吗
Come to finish the job?
你怎么弄成这样 埃德
What did you get yourself into here, Ed?
你说呢 警长
You tell me, Sheriff.
这里说你断了一根肋骨 掉了一颗牙
It says here you got a busted rib, missing tooth,
头部后边受了重击
and you took a pretty good blow to the back of your head.
你看清袭击者的样子了吗 埃德
You get a good look at your attacker, Ed?
没有
No, I didn't.
你做得高明 悄悄溜到我身后朝我头部下手
You made sure of that when you snuck up behind me and hit me in the head.
不是我做的 埃德
I didn't do this, Ed.
但是几天前
Even though a few days ago,
你说过如果我不离开 你就会这么对我啊
you said you would do exactly this if I didn't leave your county?
我说没说无所谓
Doesn't matter what I said or didn't say.
不是我做的
I didn't do it.
你跟小维搞在一起多久了
How long you been sleeping with Vic?
我认为你现在应该管好自己的嘴了
I'd think by now you'd learn to watch what you say.
不 我是一无所有的亡命之徒
No. Now I got nothing to lose.
你们县的人会非常吃惊地发现
The people of your county are gonna be surprised to discover
他们的警长居然痛殴陌生人
that their Sheriff goes around beating up strangers.
看来止痛药
I think the pain medication
让你神志不清了 埃德
is clouding your mind, Ed.
你找我有事吗
You wanted to see me?
埃德·葛斯基他
Ed Gorski was, um...
昨晚差点被痛殴至死
beaten to within an inch of his life last night.
我可不觉得遗憾
I can't say I'm sorry to hear that.
海恩斯警佐 高速公路巡警
Got Sergeant Haynes, Highway Patrol.
这是怎么回事
What's that all about?
小维
Vic...
你得告诉我 你跟埃德的关系到底是什么性质
I need to know the precise nature of your relationship with Ed.
他单纯是因失去搭档而愤怒的前警♥察♥
Was he just an angry ex-cop who lost a partner,
还是 不仅如此
or is there... more to this situation?
这跟你有什么关系
How is that any concern of yours?
我已经介入其中了
Because I am involved in this.
不 这是我的麻烦
No. This is my problem.
我会自己处理
And I will handle it.
好吧
Yeah.
现在有点变成我的麻烦了
I kind of made it my problem.
几天前的晚上 我去找埃德 要求他离开
A couple of nights ago, I went to see Ed, and I told him to leave town.
我说的话差不多算威胁了
One could characterize what I said as a threat.
现在被人痛殴 埃德认为是我♥干♥的
Now that the man's been beaten up, Ed thinks it was me.
-我没要求你那么做 -我明白 我明白
- I never asked you to do that. - I know. I know.
现在 我要知道 他威胁过你
Now, I need to know that this man was threatening you
你们俩并没有过类似
and not that you two had some kind of...
恋爱关系
romantic relationship.
埃德跟我之间有过类似 某种
There was kind of, sort of something between Ed and I
几年前了 我当时还没结婚
years ago before I was even married.
"类似 某种"
"Kind of, sort of something"?
只是几个月
It lasted a few months,
但他当时已婚 所以 我叫停了
but he was married, so... I ended it.
然后我遇见了肖恩
And then I met Sean.
沃特 我发誓我无意牵连你
Look, Walt, I promise I never meant for you to get roped up in this.
让我跟埃德谈谈
Just let me go talk to Ed.
我可以劝他不起诉
I think I can get him to drop the charges.
怎么劝
How?
相信我好了
Just trust me.
沃特
Walt...
马赛厄斯打电♥话♥找你
Mathias is on the phone,
惊奇啊惊奇 他不高兴呢
and... surprise, surprise... he's not happy.
他不让我打电♥话♥给他老爹
He didn't want me to call his daddy.
为什么把我的警官锁在你车后座 马赛厄斯
Why is my deputy in the back of your vehicle, Mathias?
邻居打电♥话♥举报可疑活动
Neighbor called in some suspicious activity.
看见康纳利警官开车四处转 往人窗户里瞄
Saw Deputy Connally driving around the neighborhood, peeking in windows.
那也犯不着铐他吧
It's a bit over the top to cuff him.
他未经许可在保留区执勤
He didn't have permission to operate on the res.
我停车时 他正在用这些工具撬后门
And he just started using these on the back door when I pulled up.
能跟我的警官说几句话吗 单独
May I have a few words with my deputy... alone?
他归你了 但他的车不行
You can have him, but not his car.
我要拖走
I towed it.
交过罚款后去拖吊场取回
He can retrieve it from impound later after he pays the fine.
你知道马赛厄斯可以把你关起来的
You know Mathias could've locked you up.
你未经许可在保留区干嘛
What were you doing on the res without his permission?
拜托 沃特
Come on, Walt.
-你成天背着他行事 -没错
- You sneak around behind his back all the time. - That's true.
我总是深感内疚啊
I always feel bad about it.
而且我总是有充分的理由 你有什么理由
And I always have a good reason. What's your reason?
我查看的那家房♥子的主人叫戴维·山脊
The house I was looking into belongs to a guy named David Ridges.
我确定他跟凯迪的车祸有关
I'm pretty sure he was involved in causing Cady's car accident.
我发现了证据 是有人蓄意导致
I found proof that someone intentionally caused
她当时修的那个轮胎发生了漏气
that flat tire that she was fixing.
还在车上找到了戴维的指纹
I also found David's fingerprints on the car.
私人领地
禁止进入
电池没电了
Battery's dead.
这儿到底是怎么回事
What the hell happened in here?
也许这个能告诉我们
Maybe this will tell us.
我死后 将无法前往星球
If I die, I will not travel the road to the star nation.
星球为印第安人信仰中的天堂
纠正错误的路只有一条
I only know one way to set things right.
我将要回到过去
I'm going back in time to be the man I was.
我必须脱离肉体 救赎自我
I need to leave this body behind and save me from myself.
我将要清除我的一切邪恶
I'm going to take with me everything that is bad
带着"疯犬"的真力和荣耀归来
and return with the true strength and honor of the Crazy Dogs.
明显是遗言
That's quite a suicide note.
是啊
Yeah.
不过尸体呢
But what happened to the body?
我们要不要打电♥话♥给马赛厄斯 让他介入
Should we call Mathias? Get him involved.
怎么说
And say what?
我们溜回了保留区 非法擅闯民宅吗
That we snuck back onto the res, illegally broke into a house?
有正当理由啊
With probable cause.
我们发现一起自杀案 但没找到尸体
We discovered a suicide, but we don't have a body.
而且地上没有拖痕 没有血迹
Also, there's no drag marks or any sign of blood on the floor.
我不太了解印第安人的神灵
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表