剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我觉得自己越来越顺手了
I think I'm really getting the hang of this.
有人帮我忙最好了
I can always use the help.
我需要纸巾 伏特加马提尼
I need a towel and another vodka Martini
柠檬威士忌 九号♥桌点的
and whiskey sour for table number nine.
该过去了
Got to go.
最牛的是 那贱♥人♥居然雇了律师
The best part is, then the bitch hired a lawyer.
-伏特加马提尼和柠檬威士忌 -送错台了
- Vodka Martini and whiskey sour. - Wrong table.
好的 抱歉打搅
Okay. Sorry to bother you.
你到底什么意思
So, what exactly are you suggesting?
我的意思是 你可以轻松赚一笔
I'm suggesting that you make some easy money.
我妻子总是最后一个离开办公室
My wife's always the last to leave her office.
你可以在停车场下手
You can just do it in the parking lot.
你想让我杀了你妻子
You want me to kill your wife?
给多少小费我说了算 你要是有意见
Look... I tip what I think is fair. If you don't like it...
我不是找你要小费
I am not looking for a tip.
那你想要什么
Then what do you want?
我听到你说到
I heard what you were saying...
你的妻子
about your wife.
你听错了 我不过是发泄一下
You heard wrong. I was just blowing off steam.
放松 你不用解释
Relax. You do not have to explain.
我经常听到各种问题
I hear problems all the time.
我只想告诉你 我认识一个人
I just wanted to tell you that I know someone
可以替你解决问题
who can help you make your problem go away.
真的吗
Really?
谁
Who?
我
Me.
西镇警魂
第二季 第七集
轴&翻&校&后期&总监:阿好
我要报告一起谋杀
I would like to report a murder.
好的
Okay.
受害人是谁
Who's the victim?
一位女士 应该在办公室工作
A woman. I believe she works in an office.
-发生什么事了 -还没发生
- What happened? - Nothing yet.
好吧 那凶手是谁
Okay, then. Who's the killer?
按计划 我是
If all goes according to plan, I am.
今晚在红马酒吧有人想雇人杀妻
A man at the Red Pony tonight was trying to hire someone to kill his wife.
我就自告奋勇了
I volunteered.
当然了 大家都会这么做
Of course you did. It's what anybody would do.
那人叫什么名字
What's the guy's name?
问题就出在这里了
This is where things get a little fuzzy.
-这么说你不知道他叫什么 -他没说
- So, then, you don't know his name? - He did not offer.
他付现金 没有信♥用♥卡♥收据
And he paid in cash, so no credit-card receipt.
所以我才跟他出去 主动接下活
That is why I followed him outside and offered to do the job.
他说他明天会给我打电♥话♥
He said he would call me tomorrow.
那人说 "我要你杀了我妻子"
So, the guy said, "I want you to kill my wife"?
倒不是他的原话
Not in those words exactly.
那你也不是百分百确定
So, then, you can't be 100% sure.
我听到了 看到了
I know what I heard. And I know what I saw.
白人 一米八左右 深色头发
A white man, six foot-ish, dark hair.
中等身材吧 我去叫素描专家
With a medium build? I'll call the sketch artist.
他当时在跟一位摩托车手交谈
He was talking to a biker.
是啊 那车手的名字你也不知道
Yeah. Whose name you also don't know.
无论如何吧 我们得监听亨利的电♥话♥
Regardless, we need to set up surveillance on Henry's phone.
弗格 你负责
Ferg, you take care of that.
其余人全力查清此人及其妻子的身份
The rest of us need to do everything we can to identify this man and his wife.
亨利 有没有别人能帮忙确认他们俩的身份
Henry, you know anyone else might be able to identify either of these two men?
我正准备告诉你的
I was going to tell you.
是我告诉他别说的 我不想让你担心
I told him not to. You know, I-I didn't want you to worry.
我一离开 那该死的律所就已经找人替我了
After my little leave of absence, they'd already replaced me at the law firm.
我得付账单啊
I have bills to pay.
所以我给她提供了份工作 兼♥职♥的
So, I offered her a job. It is only part-time.
停
Stop.
现在 我只想阻止一起谋杀
Right now, I'm just interested in preventing a murder.
九号♥桌 你记得谁坐在那里吗
Table nine... do you remember who was sitting there?
-九号♥桌是靠近壁炉吗 -对
- Table nine is the one by the fireplace? - Yes.
当然 我记得坐在那儿的那个人
Hell, yeah, I remember the guy that was sitting there.
-那里有两个人 -是吗
- There were two of them. - There were?
我只记得那个性感的 帅气的
I only remember the hot one... the handsome one.
哪个是性感的 丈夫还是杀手
So, which was the hot one... the husband or the hit man?
我不擅长评价人家性不性感
I am not a good judge of hotness.
等等 杀手
Wait, a hit man?
对
Yeah.
在酒吧工作就会遇上这种人
These are the kind of people you come across when you work in a bar.
爸
Dad.
我们以后再谈
We can talk about this later.
现在
Right now,
你还记得这个人什么情况
we need to know anything else you remember about this guy.
他当时穿着背心
He was wearing a vest
上面有蓝鹰建设的标志
with The Brown Hawk Construction logo on it.
你觉得哪个算性感
So, which one do you think is the hot one?
他
Him.
我们要找的是个坏小子
We're looking for a bad boy.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
相信我 我就是知道
Trust me. I know.
对 我昨晚去了"红马驹" 那又如何
Yeah, I was at The Red Pony last night. So what?
跟你同坐一桌的那人 是谁
You were sitting with someone. Who was he?
好像是叫比尔 我懒得问他姓什么
Just some guy named Bill. I didn't bother asking his last name.
你昨晚之前没见过他吗
So you never met him before last night?
没 前两天接到他电♥话♥说要建个露台
Nope. Got a call two days ago about building a deck.
说是从个朋友那里听说了我
Said he got my name from a friend.
你答应要建他的露台了吗
You agree to build his deck?
预算费用太少
Budget was too small.
那谋杀比尔妻子呢
What about murdering Bill's wife?
你答应要做吗
You agree to do that?
说吧 理查德 如果比尔的妻子死了
Speak up, Richard. If Bill's wife dies,
你就别想再建露台了 干苦力去吧
you're gonna go from building decks to stamping out license plates.
你跟比尔谈了什么
What did you and bill talk about?
他说他很迷摩托车 所以我们谈起了我的新哈雷
He told me he was into bikes, so we talked about my new Harley,
然后他开始埋怨他妻子
then he started dumping about his wife,
说她大手大脚花他的钱
said that she didn't have a problem spending his money,
但从蜜月后就没给他吹过箫了
but, uh, hadn't gone down on him since the honeymoon.
然后他就突然来一句 "我说哥们
Then, all of a sudden, he's like, "you know what, man?"
别管露台了 你想赚笔大钱 就帮我搞定她"
"Forget about the deck. You want to make some real money, you help me deal with her. "
他让你杀了他妻子
So he asked you to kill her?
差不多吧
Yeah, pretty much.
那你怎么回答的
And how did you respond?
我说不行 就离开那里了
I said "no," and I walked out of there.
他有没有说要你几时或如何解决她
He say how or when he wanted you to, uh, take care of her?
他说她在银行工作 我可以在停车场开枪
He said she worked at a bank, figured I could pop her in the parking lot,
做成下班后被抢的样子
make it look like a robbery after work.
那为什么比尔会
So, why does this guy Bill think that
找你谈杀妻的事情呢
you're the man to talk to about killing his wife?
说了我不知道他怎么认识我的
Told you I don't know how he got my name.
你猜怎么着 我知道了
Yeah. You know what? Yeah, I do.
我的疯子前女友 我上周甩了她
My psycho ex... I broke up with her last week.
肯定是那贱♥人♥设计比尔找我 再打电♥话♥通知警♥察♥
I bet you the bitch put Bill up to this and then called the cops on me.
你为什么觉得那"贱♥人♥"会做出这种事呢
What makes you think the bitch would do something like that?
因为你们女人就爱干这种没脑子的事
'Cause that's the kind of crazy-ass shit you women do.
我赌理查德·蒙特罗以前袭击过女性
Bet you Richard Montero's got at least one assault against a woman.
起码我们知道了一些妻子的信息
At least we know something about the wife now.
你和布兰奇得去县里的银行挨家排查
You and Branch need to get to every single bank in the county.
找出所有女员工中丈夫名叫
Find every employee married to someone named
比尔 比利 威廉或威尔的
Bill, Billy, William, or Will.
这些名字的昵称是"比尔"
他会打电♥话♥的
He will call.
我相信你
I believe you.
有情况吗
Anything?
别急
Give it time.
也许我应该出去到酒吧里
Maybe I should stay out in the bar.
那人知道我在这儿工作
This guy knows I work here,
他似乎更喜欢当面谈生意
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表