剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
How's your company feel about your side business?
我不明白你指什么
I'm not sure I know what you mean.
卖♥♥麋鹿茸
Selling velvetine.
他们理这干嘛 我又没犯法
Why should they care? I've done nothing illegal.
我经常去中国
I make many trips to China.
麋鹿茸的制♥造♥和买♥♥卖♥♥在那儿是合法的
Velvetine is made and sold legally there.
我会在法律许可范围内带一点回来
And I bring back small amounts that the custom laws allow.
我卖♥♥给顾客的售价会稍高一点
I might charge my customers a little bit extra for it here,
但我只是遵循供求规律
but I'm simply obeying the laws of supply and demand.
我猜就是高需求
I guess that high demand
促使你开始在这里寻找原料
is the reason you started harvesting ingredients here -
自己制♥造♥鹿茸 这犯法了
making velvetine yourself, which is illegal.
你出去狩猎数月
You went on hunting trips over several months.
几家狩猎装备店说你付钱要求他们
A few of the outfitters said you offered them money
在非狩猎季杀麋鹿
to kill elk out of season,
后来你的狩猎停了
and the trips stopped.
这可能表明有人愿意为你狩猎了
Which probably means you found someone willing to hunt for you.
也可能表明我的工作量加大了
Or it could simply mean that my workload got a little hectic
我没时间度假了
and I no longer have time to take vacations.
这么说都是巧合
So, it's just a coincidence that,
你停止去度假的同时
around the time you stopped taking vacations,
一名狩猎者开始猎杀麋鹿
a hunter started slaying elk
取走你做麋鹿茸需要的部分
and taking the exact parts you need to make velvetine.
你有证据证明是我雇了那名狩猎者吗
You have actual proof that I hired this hunter?
还没有
Not yet.
似乎那狩猎者还杀了
Looks like this hunter also killed
一个叫康纳·雷丁的年轻人
a young man named Connor Redding.
他是名狩猎监督官 无意间撞破了生意
He's a game warden who stumbled on the operation.
等我找到那名狩猎者
And when I find this hunter,
他早晚会供出你
it's only a matter of time before he tells me about your involvement,
你会牵连进一级谋杀指控
and you'll be implicated in first-degree murder.
抱歉我帮不上忙 警长
I'm sorry I can't be of help, Sheriff.
我没什么生意
I have no operation.
我只是个工程师 偶尔
I'm just an engineer who, on occasion,
合法进口一点东西 卖♥♥给一些顾客
legally imports a product for a few select clients.
周二下午三点你不工作
3:00 on a Tuesday and you are not at work?
要借酒消愁么
Looking to drown your sorrows?
我就是为工作而来的
Work is sort of why I'm here.
我需要你的建议
I need your advice about something.
你开玩笑吧
You have got to be kidding me.
因为那场选举的事
Given everything that's happened with the election,
我走到困境了
I'm in kind of a tough spot.
我不能假装为你惋惜
I cannot pretend to feel sorry for you.
我从没想过落选后的备用方案
So, I never came up with a backup plan in case I lost the election.
为什么不为你父亲工作
Why not work for your father?
绝不
Not an option.
你想要为沃特工作
You want to work for Walt?
我认为我想要什么不重要
I don't know if it matters what I want.
那你需要我什么建议
So, what advice do you need from me?
你认识他最久
You've known him the longest.
沃特是记仇的人吗
Is Walt the kind of man who holds a grudge?
我初遇沃特是在六年级
The first time I met Walt, we were in sixth grade.
我排在他前面喝水
I was ahead of him in line for the drinking fountain.
我喝的时候 嘴唇碰到了水龙头
When I took a drink, my lips touched the faucet.
沃特叫我 告诉我不要那么做
Walt called me out, told me not to do that.
我的反应跟所有印第安孩子一样
I reacted as any rational Indian kid would.
转身给了他一拳
I turned around and punched him.
校长把我们拉开 问我们为什么打架
After the principal pulled us apart, he asked why we were fighting.
我告诉他事关荣誉
I told him it was a matter of honor.
沃特不想跟肮脏的印第安孩子分享同一个水龙头
Walt did not want to share the drinking fountain with a dirty Indian.
但是沃特解释说 他只是想提醒我
But then Walt explained he was simply trying to warn me.
人有病菌
People have germs,
嘴唇碰到水龙头可能会染病
and putting my lips on a faucet is a good way to get sick.
什么意思
What's your point?
我无缘无故地打了沃特
I challenged Walt without provocation.
他本可以为此恨我
He could've hated me for it.
但我们却做了三十♥八♥年♥的朋友
Instead, we have been friends for 38 years.
只能说 沃特相信第二次机会
If nothing else, Walt believes in second chances.
动物标本制♥作♥师 李·罗斯基 刚打来电♥话♥
Taxidermist - Lee Rosky - just called.
一个叫基思·狄克逊的人要他做一个麋鹿头标本
A guy named Keith Dixon came in and asked him to mount an elk head.
而基思·狄克逊
Turns out that Keith Dixon
就是陈预约狩猎的对象之一
is one of the guys that Chen booked a hunting trip with,
但我一直没联♥系♥上他
only I didn't get to talk to him
他老板说他还在山里
because his boss said he was up in the mountains.
-他现在还在李店里吗 -不在
- He still at Lee's now? - No.
李拒绝做鹿头标本 那家伙就走了
Lee refused to stuff the head, so the guy bolted.
但我从他老板那儿要来了地址
But I did get an address from his boss.
去屋子后面
Check the back of the house.
开门 警♥察♥
Open up! Sheriff's department!
沃特
Walt!
鹿茸已经被刮下来了
Velvet's been scraped off.
这头看起来就是那具麋鹿尸体上的
It looks like the head that goes to our elk body.
应该就是这个了
It's got to be the same one.
我打电♥话♥给法官 申请搜查令
I'll call the judge, get a warrant.
不需要搜查令
We don't need a warrant.
这家伙颇有兽♥性♥部分 不过都挂墙上了
Guy's got a lot of animal parts, but they're all on the wall.
鹿茸
Antler velvet.
-是我想的那玩意儿吗 -胰腺
- Is this what I think it is? - Pancreas.
找到基思的贮藏室了
We found Keith's stash.
现在只需要再找到基思了
Now we just have to go find Keith.
为什么不是小维来
Why couldn't Vic come?
那多有气氛啊
Lighten the mood in here a bit.
我没记错的话
If I recall,
上次小维跟你奥马尔一起狩猎
last time Vic went hunting with you, Omar,
她中了一枪
she got shot.
那为什么要带上他
And why did we have to bring him?
他是最好的追踪者
He's the best tracker I know.
那得我来判断
I'll be the judge of that.
好吧 你说基思去了山麓瀑布
Okay, so you said Keith was heading to Piedmont Falls?
据他老板说 他在探查钓鱼点
According to his boss, he was scouting fishing holes.
目的地 山麓瀑布 怀俄明
Destination - Piedmont Falls, Wyoming.
他有可能从那儿进入
He probably entered in right there.
可这附近根本没什么值得钓的鱼
Though there's no fishing worth a damn anywhere near here.
但靠近麋鹿迁徙路径
But it is near an elk migration route.
看起来我们找到那家伙了
Looks like we found our man.
至少是找到他的车了
Or at least his truck.
你说过基思之前为你工作
You said Keith worked for you?
是的 后来我不得不解雇他
Yeah. Till I had to fire him.
为什么
Why?
发现他私下带着人进行特殊的狩猎
Found out he took a few guys out on a special hunting expedition.
有人付钱要求他打白头海雕 他接受了
They offered him money to shoot a bald eagle, and he took it.
美国国鸟 曾一度濒危
为钱猎杀动物是一回事
Killing animals for money is one thing.
刺死人就是另一回事
Stabbing a man to death's another story.
你以为基思有可能杀了康纳·雷丁吗
You think Keith could've killed Connor Redding?
我以为有可能
Yeah, I do.
麋鹿的痕迹
Elk tracks.
瞧这个
Look at this.
盐渍地
Salt lick.
指动物舐食岩盐的地方
会是狩猎监督局放在这里的吗
Think Fish and Game could've put this out here?
不会
No.
像是基思干的事 别人是追踪
But it sounds like Keith. Some guys track.
但基思喜欢耍小聪明
Keith was always a shortcut artist.
他把盐渍地放在这儿吸引麋鹿
He puts out salt licks to attract the elk,
然后找地方蹲着 等猎物自己走过来
then hunkers down somewhere and waits for his prey to come to him.
那条林木线是狩猎者的最佳藏身处
That tree line's the best vantage point for a hunter.
基思现在可能就躲在那儿
Keith's probably hiding in there right now.
我们得快点
We need to get moving.
-放松 奥马尔 -我很放松
- Easy, Omar. - I am easy.
直到我找到基思
Till I find Keith.
不用这么急
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表