剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
They even had scouts looking at me last year.
得到一流学校注意
All that attention from top programs,
你肯定给自己很大压力
you probably put a lot of pressure on yourself.
做该做的事
Do what you got to do.
很多像你一样的孩子
Lot of boys in your position
为了给球探留下好印象不惜加倍努力
tend to go the extra mile to impress the scouts.
加倍健身 高蛋白饮食
Extra workouts, protein diets.
有些人甚至吃补品
Some of them even try supplements.
你听说过麋鹿茸吗
You ever heard of something called velvetine?
是的 听说职业球员和大学生球员都用 是吧
Yeah. I heard, uh, pro and college players use it, right?
对
Yeah.
那你呢
How about you?
不
No.
特洛伊 在我看来
Troy, the way I see things,
你进大学球队的机会很渺茫
your chances of playing college ball are pretty slim
除非你能恢复健康
if you don't get out of this bed.
你得的"消耗性疾病"
Now, the wasting sickness you have,
可能是麋鹿茸造成的
velvetine can cause that.
如果你用过 应该告诉医生
If you used it, you should tell the doctors.
他们或许能帮你重返赛场
They may be able to help you play again.
我只想知道你从哪儿拿到的
I just need to know where you got it.
镇上至少有二十个狩猎向导
There's at least 20 hunting guides in this town
需要讯问
that need to be questioned.
你不得要
Don't you have to give, like,
提前两周通知后才能辞职吗
two weeks' notice or something if you're quitting?
我还不知道自己要做什么
I don't know what I'm doing yet.
有件事我得查明白
There's stuff I need to figure out.
你在那儿寻找自我 我就自生自灭么
So, while you're out soul searching, I'm on my own?
怎么说呢
What can I say?
你应该投我一票的
You should've voted for me.
随你便吧
Yeah, whatever.
我来找老板 罗斯科·威尔克斯
I'm looking for the owner - Rosco Wilkes.
我就是 我爸想要儿子啊
You found her. My dad wanted a boy.
有什么需要我效劳的
How can I help you?
你有多少员工做狩猎向导
How many hunting guides do you have on staff?
旺季六个
High season, six,
不过每年这时间 没什么猎可以导
but this time of year, ain't that much hunting to guide,
就只有一个 基思·狄克逊
so I only got one - Keith Dixon.
他在大角山
He's up in the Big Horns.
两天前离开这里给个顾客探查钓鱼点了
Left two days ago to scout fishing holes for a client.
他山上那儿有手♥机♥吗
He got a cellphone up there?
他卡车里有无线电 晚上联♥系♥试试
He's got a radio in his truck. Checks in at night.
有什么问题吗
Is there some kind of trouble?
我需要一位疑似是你客户的信息
I'm gonna need some information about a possible client.
有没有一位陈先生向你们预定狩猎
Did a Mr. Chen book a hunting trip with you guys?
名字听起来不熟
Name doesn't sound familiar.
他们中间有吗
Is he one of these guys?
我要知道他长什么样就好了
You know, it would help if I knew what he looked like.
我查下登记处 看有没有他的记录
I could check the registry, see if we got any record of him.
那太好了 谢了
That'd be great. Thanks.
特洛伊真可惜了 那孩子天赋很高
It's a shame about Troy. Kid with natural talent like that,
身为教练
as a coach,
职业生涯中能遇着这样四五个就算走运了
you're lucky if you see that four, maybe five times in your career.
他本可以打进大学的最高级联赛
Could've played Division-I ball.
他本可以带你一起去
He could've taken you with him.
很多高中教练都想有机会去大学工作
A lot of high-school coaches like a shot at a college job.
如果你手下的球员被招进最高级联赛的学校
If a player under you is recruited into a Division-I school,
你的简历也会更亮眼
it stands out on your resume.
特洛伊说有球探来看过他
Troy said the scouts were coming to take a look at him.
你需要他留下好印象
You needed him to make a good impression.
你是什么意思 警长
So, what are you getting at, Sheriff?
特洛伊的病因是一种功能性补品
Troy's sickness is caused by a performance supplement -
叫做麋鹿茸
stuff called velvetine.
他说是你给了他麋鹿茸
He said you were the one that gave it to him.
我要告诉你 我教得干干净净 警长
I'll have you know I run a clean program, sheriff.
我不否认我想去大学工作
I won't deny that I'd like a college job,
但我不会冒险失去现有的工作
but I'm not risking the one that I got.
让球员吃禁药会被即刻免职
Doping players that's grounds for immediate dismissal.
我不想害你被解雇 教练
I'm not trying to get you fired, coach.
我只想找到跟麋鹿茸有关的人
I'm just looking for a man that's connected to the velvetine.
你认不认识一位陈先生
Do you know someone named Mr. Chen?
从没听说过
Never heard of him.
我很关心特洛伊
I care about Troy.
我不会让他服什么补品
I wouldn't push any kind of supplement on him.
那为什么特洛伊说是你呢
Why did Troy say it was you, then?
可能他是想保护自己的父亲
Maybe he was trying to protect his father.
格兰特喜欢指手划脚
Grant's a sideline dad.
每次训练都在看台上嚷嚷
Sits in the stands every practice, yelling.
我好几次都不得不请他离开
I had to ask him to leave a few times.
格兰特会不择手段帮助特洛伊成功
Grant would do anything to make sure that Troy succeeds.
陈先生在过去数月
So, it turns out Mr. Chen booked trips
向五家狩猎装备店预定狩猎
with five different hunting outfitters over the last few months.
能找到的狩猎向导我都谈过了
I talked to as many of the guides as I could locate.
有些承认他让他们在非狩猎季捕杀麋鹿
A few of them admit that he asked them to shoot elk out of season,
但他们都声称自己回绝了
but they all claim they turned him down.
这些照片是干嘛的
What are the photos for?
我找人找到死胡同了
I'm at a dead end trying to find this guy.
他在狩猎装备店支付现金
He paid cash to all the outfitters,
联♥系♥方式都是留的没用信息
listed the same useless contact information.
所以我打电♥话♥给奥马尔看看
So, I called Omar to see if
他的狩猎照片中有没有陈
maybe he had a picture of Chen from one of their hunting trips.
应该能帮我们确定他长什么样
It would help us to know what he looked like.
就是他
And there he is.
上面左边那个
Top left.
-我认识他 -陈先生
- I know him. - Mr. Chen?
不是
No.
不过我认识格兰特·赛耶
But I know Grant Thayer.
那个
So.
我听说医生们
I heard that the doctors
知道了特洛伊曾服用麋鹿茸后
have a plan of attack for treating Troy...
确定了他的治疗计划
now that they know he was taking velvetine.
特洛伊告诉我他是从哈吉斯教练那里拿到的
Troy told me he got it from Coach Hargis.
我跟哈吉斯教练聊过 他说不是他
I spoke to Hargis. He said it wasn't him.
他认为是别人给的 跟特洛伊很亲近的人
He thinks it was someone else - someone close to Troy.
只想给自己的孩子最好的
You just want the best for your kids.
让孩子处处都有优势
Want to give them every advantage.
我以为那是纯天然的
I thought the stuff was all-natural.
我不知道
I had no idea
它有这种副作用
it could have side effects like this.
你从哪儿拿到的麋鹿茸
Where did you get the velvetine?
跟我一起狩猎的一个人告诉我的
I learned about it from some guy on a hunting trip.
这个人吗
This man?
陈先生
Mr. Chen.
他一直夸 一直夸
He was going on and on about it.
我听说球探要来了
When I heard the scouts were coming,
我 我给陈打电♥话♥
I- I called Chen
尽量多买♥♥了点货
and bought as much of the stuff as he would sell me.
这是特洛伊最大的梦想
Troy wanted this more than anything...
我只想帮助他
and I just wanted to help him.
这么说 你能联♥系♥到陈先生
So, you have a way of contacting Mr. Chen, then?
你找格兰特·赛耶
You looking for Grant Thayer?
是的
Yes.
就是说你是陈先生
Means you're Mr. Chen.
你可真难找啊
You're a hard man to find.
现在我知道为什么了
Now I know why.
乔纳森·林
Jonathan Ling.
你是科学家
You're a scientist?
确切说是工程师
Engineer, actually.
珂拉琪雇我做一个特别项目
Coalage hired me for a special project -
把煤转换成液化气 再卖♥♥给中国
converting coal to liquid gas, which we sell to China.
你们公♥司♥知道你的副业吗
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表