剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
好了 让我们为布兰奇·康纳利鼓掌吧
All right, how about a hand for Branch Connally?
希望他在选举中运气好点
We wish him better luck in the election.
-我还以为你能赢 -我能
- I thought you had it. - I did.
-让他赢吧 弗格 -拍张照吧
- Let him win, Ferg. - Quick photo.
来吧 各位
Come on, guys.
-露比告诉你我在这儿的 -是的
- Ruby tell you where I was? - Yes.
她还让我转告你 市议会来电♥话♥了
And she also wanted you to know that the City Council called.
他们给你和布兰奇安排了场辩论
They scheduled a debate between you and Branch.
我记得上次选举可没有辩论
I don't remember a debate last election.
那是因为上次你没有对手
That is because you ran unopposed.
怎么了
What?
我看你还有别的事要讲
I can tell you've got something else you wanna say.
你先把斧子放下
Only after you put down the axe.
我有凯迪的消息了
I heard from Cady.
-她给你打电♥话♥了 -发了封邮件
- She called you? - She sent me an e-mail.
没说什么 只说她安全
It did not say much, only that she is safe.
那封邮件有没有说她在哪里或者
This e-mail say where she was or anything or...?
如果凯迪想我知道 她会说
If Cady had wanted me to know, she would have said so.
-她是成年人 沃特 -她是我女儿
- She is an adult, Walt. - She's my daughter.
沃特 我只负责传话
Walt, I am only the messenger.
-喂 -埃特·普莱斯小姐吗
- Hello? - Miss Etta place.
菲尔斯警探 我一直在等你电♥话♥
Detective Fales. I was hoping to hear from you.
怎么用假名
What's with the assumed name?
保护隐私
I like my privacy.
我打电♥话♥来是想说服你放弃
I'm calling to talk you out of doing this.
不 我必须找人告诉我 我妈妈的事
No, I need to talk to someone who will tell me what happened to my mother.
你要在丹佛待多久
How long are you in Denver?
多久都行
As long as I have to be.
西镇警魂
第二季 第三集
轴&翻&校&后期&总监:阿好
911接线员说电♥话♥从这附近打出的
The 911 operator said the call came from somewhere near here.
血迹
Blood.
警♥察♥ 有人吗
Sheriff's department. Hello?
在上面
Up here. Hello?
感谢上帝
Thank God.
你叫什么名字 孩子
What's your name, son?
我叫罗比·柯尔弗 我的腿 可能骨折了
I'm Robbie Colfer. It's my leg. I think it's broken.
没骨折 膝盖骨脱位了
It's not broken. Kneecap's dislocated.
厉害 你怎么会弄成这样
That's impressive. How did you manage that?
我沿着州立公园车道骑车
I was riding my bike up on State Park trail.
我应该是迷路了
I guess I got lost.
我还不知道州立公园离这儿这么近
I didn't think state park was anywhere near here.
并不近 重说 罗比
It isn't. Try again, Robbie.
好吧 我知道这里是私人地盘
All right, I know I'm on private property.
但是这些山是传奇 我被迷住了
But these hills are legendary, man. I was stoked.
后来撞到块石头 然后你们看到了 我跌下山了
Then I hit a rock, and next thing you know it, tail up down the mountain.
他摔得屁滚尿流的 我得再看一遍 抱歉了
He's ass over heels. I got to see that again. I'm sorry.
坏消息 非法入侵罚款五百 孩子
Worse news... fine for trespassing's $500, son.
什么 你开什么玩笑
What? You got to be shitting...
这样可不好
That's not cool, man.
要小心点 但走路没问题了
It'll be tender for a bit, but you can walk on it.
沃特 罗比撞到的不是石头
Walt. Robbie didn't hit a rock.
没有心跳
No heartbeat.
头部没有损伤 没有血迹
There's no head trauma. No blood.
没有明显的伤口 看起来挺年轻
He has no visible wounds. He looks pretty young.
马尔科·维亚斯 32岁
Marko Vayas. 32 years old.
要让我猜的话
If I had to guess,
可能是心脏病或者动脉瘤
I'd say heart attack or aneurysm?
那贝雷帽怎么回事 "维亚斯"不是法语名
What's with the beret? "Vayas" isn't French.
巴斯克人
Basque...
移♥民♥自法国和西班牙之间的山区
immigrants from the mountains between France and Spain.
他们来怀俄明干什么
What are they doing in Wyoming?
二战时他们的家乡被蹂躏
things got bad in their homeland around World War II,
就过来牧羊了
so they came here to raise sheep.
我没看到羊啊
I don't see any sheep.
我也没看到牧羊犬
And I don't see his dog.
年轻人死于心脏病 也罢了
Young guy dying of a heart attack, okay,
不过他的狗也同时死了 就有点太巧了
but his dog dying at the same time's a little too coincidental.
你以为是 下毒
What do you think... poison?
去趟他家
Stop at his house.
如果是下毒 不能让其他人也中毒
If there's poison there, we don't want anyone else exposed.
罗比 中途得停一下了
Robbie, got to make a stop.
有人在家吗
Anyone home?
喂
Hello?
遁世单身汉范儿
Reclusive-bachelor chic.
你和马尔科的装♥修♥风格真统一
You and Marko have the same decorator.
我去找毒药
I'll look for poison.
橱柜里没药 没食物
There's no medications in the cabinet, no food.
这家伙明显是独居
This guy obviously lived alone.
真有点悲哀
It's kind of sad, actually.
他可能有家人 我们得通知他们
He might have some family. We should try to notify them.
知道怎么找到他们吗
Any idea how to find them?
今天几号♥
What's the date today?
麻烦来份Barrabilak
Barrabilak, please.
你以前吃过吗
Have you ever had that before?
给
Here you go.
谢了
Thanks.
你吃的是什么东西
What did you just eat?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
是动物睾丸
你知道维亚斯家在哪儿吗
You know where we can find the Vayas family?
科斯塔 萨尔 有什么事吗
Costa, Sal? Is everything all right?
-这是我妻子 阿玛雅 -幸会
- This is my wife, Amaya. - Pleasure.
我是朗迈尔警长 能一起谈谈吗
Sheriff Longmire. Would you join us?
我知道你们是马尔科·维亚斯的亲属
I understand you're related to Marko Vayas.
马尔科是我们的弟弟 但他不在这儿
Marko is our baby brother. He's not here, though.
他三天前去牧场了
He went up into the pasture three days ago
我们来参加节日比赛
so we could compete in the festival.
之后你们有见过或联♥系♥过他吗
Have you seen or talked to him since?
这是怎么了
What is this about?
非常遗憾 今早我们发现你弟弟的尸体
Sorry to tell you, we found your brother dead this morning
在加利昂瀑布附近他的地盘上
on his property near Gallitan Falls.
你确定吗
Are you sure of this?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们还在调查
We're still trying to figure that out.
有什么发现吗
Can you tell us anything?
是意外吗
Was it an accident?
还是心脏病什么的吗
Did he die of a heart attack or something?
马尔科的心脏有问题吗
Did Marko suffer from any heart conditions?
不 据我们所知没有 但是有家族遗传
No, not that we know of, but it runs in the family.
他们的父亲数月前就死于心脏病
Their father died a... a few months ago from a heart attack.
我们在他家里找到了这张照片
We found this picture at his house.
这是他妻子 还是女朋友 还是
Is that his wife or girlfriend or...
她是个厄瓜多尔姑娘 马尔科从没见过她
She's a girl in Ecuador. Marko never met her.
他一直想把她接到怀俄明结婚
He had it in his head he was going to bring her to Wyoming to marry.
邮购新娘吗
Like a mail-order bride?
我们一直叫马尔科"Basati" 意思是"疯小子"
We always call Marko "basati." It means "crazy boy."
他有些疯狂的想法 但他并没有结婚
He had these wild ideas a lot, but he never went through with the marriage.
我们劝服了他
We were able to talk some sense into him.
他可能只是留着照片吧
Guess he just held onto the picture.
抱歉 谈话还没结束呢
I'm sorry, but we're not done yet.
没人看羊群了
No one's watching the sheep.
小维
Vic.
让他走吧
Let him go.
真奇怪 萨尔就这么走了
That was weird... Sal just leaving like that.
我有四个兄弟 也不总是和睦
I got four brothers, and we don't always get along.
但是如果你告诉我死了一个
But if you told me one of them was dead,
我可没心思理什么羊了
I wouldn't give a damn about any sheep.
你在想什么
What you thinking?
我不确定是马尔科的家人对我们撒了谎
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表