剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
All right, then, Ferg...
查查詹姆斯·诺特利的尸体送到哪家殡仪馆了
find out which funeral home James Notley's body was sent to.
看看殡葬师是否留意过有没有手指缺失
See if the mortician noticed any missing fingers.
家里有事吗
Trouble at home?
沃特 殡葬师说
Walt, the mortician said
詹姆斯·诺特利身上有多处刺伤
that James Notley had multiple stab wounds,
但手指 一根没少
but he still had all... of his fingers.
殡葬师还说了别的吗
Mortician say anything else?
是的 诺特利的葬礼 一小时后开始
Yeah, that Notley's funeral... is in about an hour.
要跟我一起去葬礼吗
Want to come to a funeral with me?
没准儿会振奋人心
Might cheer you up.
我下次再去吧
I'll take you up on the next one.
上帝赐予我们生命的奇迹
God entrusts us with the miracle of life.
因此 我们信任上帝的智慧
Thus, we must trust God's wisdom.
我们生活在一个不完美的世界
We live in an imperfect world.
我们经受着试炼
We're tested.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
警务 你在干什么
Sheriffing. What are you doing?
又埋了一个王八蛋 很高兴我活过他了
Just burying one more S.O.B. I'm happy to have outlived.
有时人得学会暂歇片刻 轻嗅蔷薇啊
Sometimes you've got to take a moment to smell the roses.
那是詹姆斯的女朋友康妮·马♥勒♥里吗
Is that James' girlfriend, Connie Mallery?
是
Yep.
你要跟她聊聊吗
You planning on talking to her?
我得查下她是否知道
I need to find out what she knows
詹姆斯·诺特利有没有搭档的事
about James Notley and a possible partner of his.
沃特 诺特利要是有搭档 我早就发现了
Walt, if Notley had a partner, I'd have smoked him out by now.
还是跟康妮聊聊吧
Let's talk to Connie anyway.
你跟她聊 别带我去
If you want her to talk, don't take me.
为什么
Why?
诺特利声称抢劫案那晚 他跟康妮在一起
Notley claimed he was with Connie the night of the robbery.
我 设计她说出了实情
When I... tricked her into admitting otherwise,
推♥翻♥了他的不在场证明 送他进了监狱
it busted his alibi, put him in prison.
这么多年 她一直不肯跟我说话
All these long years later, she still ain't talking to me.
是康纳利警长派你来的吗
So, did Sheriff Connally send you here?
我跟他讲了二十年了
I've told that man for 20 years
我不知道詹姆斯把钱藏在哪儿了 好吗
I don't know where James hid the money, okay?
我只想知道詹姆斯想对我说什么
I'm just trying to figure out what James was trying to tell me.
他 他寄了一个保险箱到我办公室
He... he sent a safe deposit box to my office,
是他死后寄的
delivered after he died.
里面装的什么
What was in it?
一根手指
A finger.
我不知道是谁的 也不知道詹姆斯为什么寄给我
I don't know whose it is or why James sent it to me.
你知道吗
Do you?
上帝啊 不
Oh, good Lord, no.
你知道詹姆斯有没有搭档吗
Do you know if James had a partner?
就算有 也没告诉过我
If he did, he never told me.
他有没有提过托尼·莫尔滕这个名字
Did he ever mention the name Tony Moten?
他牵扯到了那起抢劫案中
He was the guy who was involved in the robbery,
不过詹姆斯和我从没聊起过他
but James and I really never talked about him.
我们只聊未来
We only talked about the future.
不过上次
But the last time,
我们几乎没说话
we barely talked at all.
我们吵了一架 我离开了
We got in this fight, and I walked out.
真是太傻了
It was just so stupid.
你们是因为什么吵架
What did you fight about?
他
You know, he was...
他马上就要被释放了
he was this close to getting released,
他很痛苦
and... he was miserable.
他越来越妄想偏执
He just kept getting more and more paranoid
说他肯定没办法活着出来
and saying that he was never gonna get of there alive
有人不会放过他
that someone was gonna screw him over.
他说了是谁吗
Did he say who?
没说
No.
我当然以为他是在胡思乱想
I, of course, thought he was imagining things.
他最喜欢我穿这件衣服
This has always been his favorite dress of mine.
等了二十四年才又穿上
Been waiting 24 years to wear it again.
以为会是大好日子
I thought it'd be a happy day.
还好吗
Everything okay?
不太好
Not really.
能告诉我怎么回事吗
You want to tell me what's going on?
我本来是黑发
I used to be a brunette.
我一搬来就把头发染成了金色
I dyed it blond when we first moved here.
我们搬来不仅是因为肖恩的工作
And we didn't just move here for Sean's work.
我们是为了 保护我
We also moved here for, uh, my protection.
为什么
Why?
以前费城 我之前的警局
Back in Philly, at my old precinct,
有个警♥察♥叫鲍比·德纳勒特
there was a cop named Bobby Donolato.
他被发现牵扯进了
And he was caught up in some, uh...
一些非常不好的事
some really dark stuff.
所以 我举报了他
So, I uh... reported him.
于是就有了调查
There was an investigation,
然后鲍比在浴缸中爆头自杀
and then Bobby blew his brains out in his bathtub.
你当初申请工作时为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me this when you applied for the job?
因为我以为说了之后你就不会雇我
'Cause I didn't think you'd hire me.
因为你上一份工作中做了正确的事吗
Because you'd done the right thing at your last job?
鲍比的朋友可不认为那是正确的事
Bobby's friends didn't think it was the right thing.
他们把一切都归罪于我
They blamed me for everything,
特别是鲍比的搭档
especially Bobby's partner...
埃德·葛斯基
Ed Gorski.
你是说那个几周前出现前警♥察♥吗
You mean the ex-cop who turned up a few weeks back?
我没有证据
I could never prove it,
但是埃德开始把子弹放进了我的储物柜里
but Ed started leaving bullet casings in my locker,
我的车里
on my car.
然后肖恩
So, Sean...
就跟公♥司♥申请调职
started talking to his company about a transfer.
我们就搬走了
And we moved.
你为什么现在告诉我
Why are you telling me this now?
因为埃德在跟踪我
Because Ed's stalking me.
他闯进了我的车 我的房♥子
He's broken into my car, my house.
你有证据吗
Can you prove that?
没有
No.
他威胁过你吗
Has he threatened you?
没有
No.
你也知道 除非埃德正面威胁你
As you know, unless Ed makes a direct threat,
否则法律上我们做不了什么
there's not much legally can be done.
肖恩现在在城里吗
Is Sean in town right now?
不在
No.
那今晚就别回家了
Then don't go home tonight.
你住在我屋子里 直到我们解决问题
You stay at my cabin till we can figure this out.
好的
Okay.
沃特
Walt...
州立监狱的汉克·汤普森在线上
Hank Thompson from the state prison is on the phone.
有什么收获吗 汉克
What you got, Hank?
清洁班有人发现了这封信
One of our guys on the cleaning crew found this letter.
在詹姆斯的牢房♥里
In James' cell?
没错 楼顶那间
Yeah, penthouse suite.
从詹姆斯的旧床垫里露了出来
It was sticking out of James' old mattress.
严格说 这证据要归惩教局监狱督察部
Officially, that's D.O.C. evidence,
不过他们也不会太当回事儿
but they won't do squat with it.
我想在交给他们存档之前你可能会想要个复印件
I thought you'd want a copy before I gave it to them to file away.
-非常感谢 -没问题
- Appreciate it. - You bet.
詹姆斯·诺特利有个搭档叫赖利·曼宁
James Notley had a partner named Riley Manning.
詹姆斯信上说如果赖利否认是他的搭档
James' letter says that if Riley denies being his partner,
就给他看这根手指
just show him the finger.
那是他的
It's his.
信上还说如果诺特利在监狱中被杀
Letter also says that if Notley is killed in prison,
那就是因为赖利找到了钱 并杀了他
it's because Riley found the money and had him killed.
你要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
信上说钱藏在
Letter says that the money's hidden
24英里标示牌附近的一辆废弃汽车里
in an abandoned car past mile marker 24.
-去看看在不在 -马上去
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表