剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
I can't tell if Marko's family is lying to us
还是马尔科对他的家人撒了谎
or if Marko was lying to his family.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
照片是在这儿拍的 这姑娘在怀俄明
This picture was taken here. This girl's in Wyoming.
那是什么
What's that?
沃特在受害人家里找到的一张照片
This picture that Walt found at the victim's house.
他看出这照片是在附近拍的
Something about it told him it was taken from around here.
她很漂亮 笑容很美
She's cute. Got a nice smile.
比某些人要好得多
More than I can say for some people.
下次试试八颗牙露
Try cracking a grin next time.
警长竞选升温
国家犯罪信息中心 我是戴维·麦基
National Crime Information Center. This is David Mackey.
戴维 我是阿帕萨洛卡县的朗迈尔警长
David, this is Sheriff Longmire, Absaroka County.
你帮我在电脑里查个名字
I need you to run a name through the computer for me...
马尔科·维亚斯
Marko Vayas.
我想知道其他的执法部门
I'm curious if any other law-enforcement agency's
是不是查过这个名字
ever run his name for anything.
好 我查下数据库
Sure, I'll check the database.
还有 到现在为止
Now, listen... while I got you on the phone,
有没有我上次说的那个名字的消息
has there been any hit on that name I gave you a while back?
警长 我说过了
Sheriff, I told you before,
如果有人查亨利·站熊
if anyone looks into this Henry "StandingBear" guy,
我会通知你 好吧
I'll call you. Ok?
-谢谢你 -不客气
- I appreciate it. - No problem.
我知道了
I got it.
-是山 -不 是鸟
- It's the mountain. - Nope. It's the bird.
-红翅尖草地鹨 -没错
- A red-tip meadowlark. - Yeah.
原产怀俄明 最南也只到大角羊
Wyoming native. Don't go much further south than the Bighorns.
每年这个时候会到牧场
Come out to the pasture this time of year
吃被羊粪滋养出的苜蓿
to eat the clover that grows in the sheep droppings.
所以这照片可能是在马尔科的牧场上拍的
So, the picture could have been taken on Marko's land.
警长竞选升温
自行车手的视频里有发现吗
You get anything from the biker's video?
没有
No.
除了绊倒那下 别的没什么可看的
Besides the crash, there's really nothing to see.
差不多有两个小时 我快进看的
It's about two hours long. I watched it in fast forward.
太快了 就会有疏漏
You go too fast, you miss the little things.
慢慢来 再看一次
Slow it down, watch it again.
马尔科的毒理学报告要花费数周
We're not gonna get Marko's toxicology report back for a few weeks,
我已经花了两个小时
and I have spent the last two hours
浏览了一百个邮购新娘网站
going through 100 mail-order-bride websites.
沃特
Walt?
为什么美差都归她了
Why does she get all the good assignments?
我们得拿到马尔科的电脑
We need to get ahold of Marko's computer
才能查出他到底是用了哪家的服务
if we're ever gonna figure out which services he used.
马尔科没有电脑
Marko didn't have a computer.
那他怎么找到那姑娘的
Where'd he find the girl, then?
传统办法
The old-fashioned way.
[西班牙语]情圣骑士 天空姻缘
"Cyrano Caballero... Big Sky Matchmaker.
向你的新娘问好
Say hola to your new bride."
知道现在美国男人中最泛滥的是什么病吗
You know the number-one epidemic facing American men today
心痛
is heartache.
一大群绝望的男人
What you got is a lot of very frustrated fellas
在寻找好点的女人
looking for a better class of woman.
幸运的是 就在另一头
Luckily, though, right on the other side of that border,
有很多可爱的拉丁女士
you've got plenty of lovely Latin ladies
想要改善自己的生活
who are also looking to improve their lives.
我把两边一牵线 问题解决
So I put these two together, and bingo... problem solved.
简直是药到病除
A cure, if you will.
真不敢相信男人肯为此付钱
I can't believe men actually pay you for this stuff.
很多男人认为美国女性固执己见 骄横傲慢
A lot of guys actually think American women are pushy and overbearing.
警长 我注意到你没戴婚戒
Sheriff, I couldn't help but notice that you don't have a ring on that finger.
我会非常乐意为你提供服务
You know, I'd be more than happy to offer you my services.
不不 谢谢
No. No, thank you.
一个好女人可以
A good woman goes a long way
大大缓解你的日常压力啊
to easing some of the obvious stresses of your daily life.
我在恋爱
I'm seeing someone.
我们不是来谈论他的感情生活的 好吗
We're not here to talk about his love life, okay?
你认识这姑娘吗
Do you recognize this girl?
认识 这是罗莎·马克斯
Yeah. That's Rosa Marquez.
一朵娇艳的玫瑰
And a true rose she is.
嫁给了一个叫马尔科·维亚斯的巴斯克青年
Married a Basquo boy by the name of Marko Vayas.
不到一个月
Couldn't have been more than a month ago.
是 我们和马尔科的家人谈过
Yeah, we spoke to Marko's family.
他们认为他并没有结婚
They had the impression he didn't go through with the marriage.
很多时候 家人不懂得爱
A lot of times, families have a hard time understanding love.
不过我肯定他们结婚了
But I can assure you they were married.
我帮她整理的移♥民♥文件
I helped her put her immigration papers in order
我公♥证♥了他们的婚礼
and I officiated the ceremony.
好的 那你有她的移♥民♥文件
Good. Then you'll have her immigration papers
和她最近的地址吗
and her last known address.
我的资料并不全在这电脑里
My stuff's not all that computerized.
再说 我可不能把顾客的私人信息随便交给你
Besides, I can't just give you my client's personal information.
马尔科·维亚斯死了 可能是谋杀 而罗莎
Marko Vayas was found dead, possibly murdered, and Rosa...
没有迹象表明她住在他家中
There was no sign of her at his house.
等下 你们要是认为罗莎
Hold on here. If you think that Rosa
和马尔科的死有关 那绝对不是
had anything to do with Marko's death, you got another thing coming.
所有的姑娘都经历了严格的背景调查
I put all my girls through a rigorous background check,
我告诉你罗莎是个好姑娘
and I'll tell you that Rosa is as good a girl as they come.
耶利米 我没有指控罗莎什么
Jeremiah, I'm not accusing Rosa of anything,
但我得和她谈谈
but I do need to talk to her.
马尔科死了我很遗憾
I mean, I'm sorry about Marko.
向他的家人和罗莎深切致哀
My heart goes out to his family and to Rosa.
但是我告诉你
But I'll tell you what,
他们婚后 我就没和他们联♥系♥过了
I haven't spoke to either one of them since the day they got hitched.
好吧 如果有罗莎的消息 给我们电♥话♥
All right. You hear from Rosa, give us a call.
当然了 但是我可以保证
I certainly will, but I can assure you
她跟此事绝对无关
you won't find that she had anything to do with any of this.
警长
Sheriff.
如果你和你的女性朋友没成 这是我的名片
If things don't work out with your lady friend, here's my card.
改变主意就给我电♥话♥ 好吧
Give me a call if and when you change your mind, all right?
我拿到了初步的尸检报告
I got the preliminary autopsy report.
马尔科并非死于动脉瘤和心脏病
Marko didn't die from an aneurysm or a heart attack.
是呼吸衰竭 导致原因
It was respiratory failure caused by,
原话是"暴露于某种不知名物质"
and I quote, "exposure to an unknown substance."
毒
Poison.
-罗莎·马克斯那边的进展如何 -卡住了
- Where are we with Rosa Marquez? - Stuck.
移♥民♥署和海关说会给我罗莎的签证信息
Immigrations and customs said they'd get back to me on Rosa's visa info,
但是谁知道要花多久呢 所以
but who knows how long that'll take, so...
丽莎送给你的
Lizzie brought that by for you.
那个
So...
怎么了
What?
我有发现了
I found something.
抱歉
Sorry.
-我打扰你们了 -没 是我的电♥话♥ 应该是
- Was I interrupting? - No, that's my phone. I think.
看视频之前 我想
Before I show you the video, I just...
我想说
I just wanted to say that,
报纸上的那张照片
about the picture in the paper...
我不是在支持布兰奇
I wasn't there supporting Branch.
我们在巡逻 他说想要停一下
We were on patrol. He said he just needed to make a stop.
-我不知道是为了选举 -弗格
- I didn't know it was gonna be for the campaign... - Ferg.
视频里有什么发现
What did you find on the video?
看到了吗
You see that?
自行车手带了瓶水
The biker had a bottle of water with him.
然后呢
And?
既然马尔科在山里待着
If Marko was in those hills for a while,
他应该也需要喝水
he would have had drinking water, too.
天气炎热啊 但你们没找到
Hot day and all. But you didn't find any.
肯定是有人在他的水壶里下了毒
Someone must have poisoned his canteen
并在你们到前拿走了
and took it before you got there.
好
Okay.
去找找那个水壶
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表