剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
What is that?
开车送我出城
A ride out of town.
这里是快乐的"红马驹"
It's a beautiful day at The Red Pony.
迪娜 是我 亨利呢
Deena, it's me. Where's Henry?
沃特 亨利在生我气
Walt. Henry's pissed at me.
他自己反锁在办公室里了
So he's locked himself in his office.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你知道反♥社♥会♥和精神病的区别吗 亨利
You know the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath, Henry?
反♥社♥会♥完全缺乏同理心
I believe sociopaths completely lack the capacity for remorse.
精神病更聪明 更有计划
You see, psychopaths are smarter, better planners.
你觉得我是哪一种
Which one do you think I am?
别耍花招 乖乖把脚放在油门上 亨利
Don't get too clever. Just keep your foot on the gas pedal, Henry.
好啊
Very well.
-退后 警长 -放下枪
- Get back, Sheriff! - Drop the gun!
-退后 -放下枪
- Get back. - Drop the gun.
不 我不会放下
No, I don't think so.
你的南方口音没了
I see your Southern accent disappeared.
靠 你以为我不知道
Shoot... y'all think I didn't know
你们给电♥话♥录音了么
you was recording them phone calls?
我又不是傻子
I ain't stupid.
你放他走 我放你走
You let him go, I'll let you go.
不不不
No, no, no.
轮不到你提条件
You're not making the deals here.
让我问你个问题 警长
So, let me ask you, Sheriff...
亨利的命对你来说值多少啊
how much is Henry's life here worth to you, huh?
具体价格很难算
It's tough to put a number on it.
我自小就认识这人
I've known this man since I was a boy.
很久了 得要慢慢算
That's a long time. It's a lot to add up.
值多少
How much?!
我口袋里有二十块
I got $20 in my pocket.
他的情义可不止这点
His friendship's worth more than that.
你看亨利的卡车 怕是轮轴都断了
Looking at Henry's truck, I'd say the axle's broken.
所以你想逃走 只有开我的车
So my vehicle is your only chance to escape.
你一到目的地 就转手卖♥♥掉
You sell it whenever you get where you're going,
就可以了
that's something.
那你的手♥机♥呢
What about your cellphone?
在车里 一并算了
It's in the truck. Part of the deal.
很简单的交易 拉链
It's a simple trade, Zip.
开着警长的车 没人会拦你
Nobody's gonna stop you in a sheriff's vehicle.
好吧 你把钥匙扔过来
All right. Look... you toss the keys.
乖乖的
You do it nice and easy.
沃特 不要
Walt, do not.
我别无选择 亨利
I got no choice, Henry.
好枪法
Good shot.
可不能让他开走我的车
Not gonna let him take my truck.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表