剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
但我们都知道要远离那个开着破旧棕色卡车的变♥态♥
but we all knew to stay away from that freak in the old brown truck.
为什么
Why?
他很粗暴
He was rough.
四天前的夜里你见过他吗
Did you see him four nights ago?
见过
Yeah.
他在淋浴间的外面找到了我
He came up to me outside the bathroom stall.
我没看到他的卡车
I didn't see his truck,
所以我根本不知道是他 直到他把我拉到里边
so I didn't know that it was him until he had me in there.
他扭住我的手 然后就上我了
He backhanded me a few times, and then he got on me,
直到完事才松开我
and he wouldn't let up until he finished.
他强♥奸♥了你
So he raped you.
不 他付了钱 跟其他人一样
No, he paid, just like anyone else.
怎么 你要替我难过吗
What, you want to feel sorry for me?
那得加收二十块钱
That's an extra $20.
兰腾付钱后 你看到他离开了吗
After Lanten paid you, you see him leave?
他坐上了一辆车的副驾驶位
He got into the passenger side of a car.
真正令我抓狂的是
That's what pissed me off so much...
他有人载他来的
is that he had someone drive him out here
这样我们就不能认出他的卡车了
just so we wouldn't recognize his truck.
是什么样的车
What kind of car was it?
黑色轿车
Dark sedan.
我很肯定车窗是染色了
I'm pretty sure it had tinted windows.
黑色轿车 染色车窗
Dark sedan, tinted windows.
我就知道科莱特夫妇有所隐瞒
I knew the Collettes were hiding something.
趴下 趴下
Down! Get down!
靠
Shit!
刚才那是个壶铃吗
Was that a kettle-ball?
等下
Wait.
等等 仔细听
Wait. Listen.
没有穿透金属
No pierced metal.
没有打碎玻璃 什么都没打中
No broken glass. Haven't hit a thing.
沃特
Walt!
趴下
Get down!
是在放空弹
That gun's shooting blanks.
也可能是枪法太烂了
Or maybe they're just a really bad shot.
不管怎样吧
Either way.
科莱特中士
Sergeant Collette?
我们被伊♥拉♥克♥人包围了 长官 我们的位置暴露了
The Hajis have surrounded us, sir! The terp gave away our position!
科莱特中士 我是你的指挥官
Sergeant Collette, this is your commanding officer!
我们的位置安全 解散
Our position's secure! Stand down!
科莱特中士
Sergeant Collette?!
孩子们死了 长官 都死了
The children are dead, sir! All of them!
全都完蛋了
It has all gone to shit!
逮捕我吧
Arrest me.
布兰迪
Brandi.
是你杀了罗斯·兰腾吗
Did you kill Ross Lanten?
我不 我不知道 有可能
I don't... I don't know. I could have.
不 没有可能
No. You couldn't have.
罗斯·兰腾在四天前的夜里被杀的
Ross Lanten was killed four nights ago.
那晚你在哪里
Where were you that night?
她在家里
She was at home.
是罗斯·兰腾把你激怒了吗 他说了什么
Did Ross Lanten provoke you? Did he say something?
放过她吧
Leave her alone.
他做了什么
Did he do something?
我不知道 我不知道 我当时丧失意识了
I don't know. I don't know. I had a blackout.
格雷格直到早上才找到了我
Greg didn't find me till morning.
他在哪儿找到你的
Where did he find you?
我们的车里
Our car.
我
I don't...
我什么都不记得 我什么都不知道
I don't remember anything. I don't know anything.
我不知道自己是怎么到那儿的 一无所知
I don't know how I got there. Nothing.
警长 这种情况之前就发生过 但没人受伤
Listen. Sheriff. This has happened before. No one has ever gotten hurt.
不 你受伤了
No, nobody except for you gets hurt.
你要明白布兰迪经受了太多
You have to understand what Brandi's gone through.
别再保护我了 拜托 我不想你再保护我了
Stop protecting me, please. I do not want you to protect me!
格雷格·科莱特看起来
Greg Collette seems like the kind of man
为了保护妻子不惜代价
who would do anything to protect his wife.
什么意思
Meaning?
有可能布兰迪在创伤后压力症候群丧失意识时杀了罗斯·兰腾
Maybe Brandi killed Ross Lanten in one of her PTSD blackouts...
而他在为她掩盖
and he's covering for her.
他们房♥子里有个小型军械库
They had a small arsenal in their house.
-你发现弹♥药♥了 -只有空弹
- You find any ammo? - Just blanks.
你找到点38了
You find a. 38?
里边没有 可能是格雷格扔了
Not in here, but maybe Greg dumped it.
你们俩在霍利的地盘里有发现吗
You two find anything at Holly's place?
弗格有大发现
Ferg sure did.
我发现一把跟凶器一样的点38
I found a .38 same caliber as the murder weapon...
在霍利·怀特斯的床下发现的
tucked under Holly Whitish's bed.
但少了一颗子弹
One bullet missing.
我们做过测试了
We did the tests.
从霍利·怀特斯的点38手♥枪♥上提取的子弹
The bullets we pulled out of Holly Whitish's .38
匹配布洛姆菲尔德医生从死者罗斯·兰腾身上取出的子弹
match the one that Doc Bloomfield pulled out of a dead Ross Lanten.
对了 霍利的点38手♥枪♥没有登记
And, by the way, Holly's. 38 wasn't registered.
我知道
I know.
你喜欢那女人 挺好
Look, you like the woman. Wonderful.
但如果你不想逮捕她 那我来
But if you don't want to make the arrest, I'll do it.
你觉得是霍利杀了罗斯·兰腾然后打电♥话♥给我们
You think Holly killed Ross Lanten and then called us in?
事实就是
Here are the facts.
强♥奸♥霍利的人被发现死在她的地盘上
Holly's rapist is found dead on her property.
她没有不在场证明 她有凶器
She doesn't have an alibi, and she owns the murder weapon.
"权衡并比较所有的可能性 然后选择其中最可能的一个"
"Balance probabilities and choose the most likely."
第47页
Page 47.
是的 我读了你那本破书
Yeah. I read your damn book.
布兰奇 要在法庭上给人定罪
Branch, to convict someone in a court of law,
就必须要排除合理存疑来证实罪名成立
you must prove they're guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
如果我现在逮捕霍利·怀特斯
If I arrest Holly Whitish now,
她律师第一时间就会
the first thing her lawyer will do
传唤布兰迪·科莱特 兰腾的邻居
is bring in Brandi Collette, Lanten's neighbor.
兰腾死前被人看到上了一辆车 疑似科莱特夫妇的车
Lanten was last seen getting into a vehicle that matches the Collettes' car.
布兰迪有严重的创伤后压力症候群丧失意识
Brandi suffers from violent PTSD blackouts,
在谋杀当晚她又发作了
and she had one the night of the murder.
当我传唤她时
When I brought her in,
她求我以谋杀罪逮捕她
she begged me to arrest her for killing him.
你是个聪明人 布兰奇
You're a bright man, Branch.
我觉得你现在应该能理解了
I think you're probably catching on by now.
好吧
Fine.
你不想破获谋杀案
You don't want to solve the murder,
那我们来看一起不同的案子
let's work on a different case...
一起失踪案
a missing-persons case.
好吧 谁失踪了
Fine. Who's missing?
你女儿
Your daughter.
你为什么没告诉我凯迪离开镇子了
Why didn't you tell me Cady left town?
因为这不关你的事
'Cause it's none of your business.
她为什么要离开
Why did she leave?
那你得去问她
You'd have to ask her.
好的
Okay.
告诉我她在哪儿 我会去问
Tell me where she is, and I will.
你根本不知道自己的亲生女儿在哪里 是不是
You don't even know where your own daughter is, do you?
我不知道
No, I don't.
父母一般都不知道
Parents seldom do.
为什么我要大老远开来蒙大纳见你
Why did I drive all the way to Montana to meet you?
-我想跟达卡斯·怀特斯谈谈 -霍利的儿子
- I want to talk to Dacus Whitish. - Holly's son?
觉得他知道他母亲的一些事
Think he knows something about his mother...
她没告诉我们的事吗
something she's not telling us?
我看他知道的要比霍利认为他知道的多
I bet he knows more than Holly thinks he does.
悲剧英雄发现自己的倒下
Tragic hero finds his downfall
非是因自己的缺点 而是因自己的优点
less through his flaws than through his seeming virtues.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
怀俄明州阿布萨罗卡县的
Absaroka County, Wyoming.
我想跟达卡斯·怀特斯谈谈
I'd like to talk to Dacus Whitish.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表