剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我就一眨眼间没看路
I must have taken my eyes off of the road for a second.
就撞上了一辆停在路边的车
And that's when I hit the parked car.
我撞到了头 有点晕
I was dazed 'cause I hit my head.
一开始根本就没注意到你女儿
I didn't even see your daughter at first.
直到我走出车门 才看到她倒在草地上
It wasn't until after I got out that I saw her over in the grass.
既然你看到她了 为什么还跑
If you saw her... why did you run?
我 我很害怕
I was sc... I was scared.
你有没有想过 要是没人发现 她会死
You realize she could have died if nobody found her?!
对不起 警长
I'm so sorry, Sheriff.
我打911报♥警♥了 我发誓
I did call 911. I swear.
拘押他
Book him.
醉酒驾驶
Driving while intoxicated,
鲁莽致危
reckless endangerment,
驾驶未登记车辆
driving an unregistered vehicle,
肇事后逃逸
fleeing the scene of an accident...
你们能想到的任何罪
and anything else you can think of.
早 布兰奇
Morning, Branch.
我知道那很糟 但是也没办法
Look, I know it sucks, but that was no way to handle it.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我请了一屋子的人过来 六十名支持者
I had a room full of people, man, 60 supporters of yours
等你来分担悲伤 你居然面都不露
waiting to drown their sorrows with you, and you don't even show up.
电♥话♥也打不通
Can't get you on the phone.
没人喜欢输掉选举 特别是差距那么小
Nobody likes losing an election, especially not by such a slim margin.
有多小
How slim was it?
你输了十七票
You lost by 17 votes.
你下次要想赢 你得学会
And if you want to win the next one, you're gonna have to learn to
尊重那些帮助过你的人
give the people who helped you a little more respect.
坦白说 雅各 现在我有更重要的事要处理
Honestly, Jacob, I got bigger things to worry about.
演奏吧
沃特 我得和你谈谈 比利的事
Walt, I've got to talk to you. It's about Billy.
你儿子的事我无能为力 鲍勃
There's nothing I can do for your son, Bob.
他做错了事
He did a bad thing.
就得承担后果
There's gonna be consequences.
但他没做
Except he didn't.
比利并没做他认了罪的事
Billy didn't do what he said he did.
是我
It was me.
是我在开车
I was driving.
我喝了好几天的酒
I've been drinking for a few days,
叶连娜甩了我
and Yelena broke up with me, and...
比利来接我
Billy came to pick me up.
但是我非要开车
But I made him let me drive.
我大概是想证明什么给他看
Trying to prove something to him, I guess.
然后
Then...
我撞上凯迪的车后
When we hit Cady's car...
他让我走
he told me to take off.
说他没醉酒 不像我
Said he wasn't as drunk as me.
因为我的前科记录 如果是我 麻烦会更大
Because of my record, I'd probably get in more trouble.
你要逮捕我 沃特
So you have to arrest me, Walt...
不是比利
not Billy.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
起
Get...
起来
Get up!
过来
Come on!
你跟我来 过来
You're coming with me. Come on.
就在这儿 这是你撞上的车
There it is. That's the car you hit.
那是你逃逸前开的车
That's the car you were driving before you walked away.
进去
Get in.
进到驾驶座上
Get in there behind the wheel.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
停
Stop.
你没爬出这辆被撞的车 鲍勃
You didn't crawl out of this wreck, Bob.
是你儿子
Your son did.
他很瘦 慌忙间挣脱了出来
He was skinny enough and panicked enough to tear free.
他是挤出来的
He squeezed his way out.
这辆车当时是在开往"红马驹"
And this car was heading towards the Red Pony,
而不是开出来
not away from it.
你儿子根本没接到你
Your son hadn't even picked you up yet.
现在告诉我 鲍勃
Now, tell me, Bob,
那些割伤是怎么来的
how'd you really get those cuts?
这些割伤不是昨天的
These cuts are not from yesterday.
是新伤口
They're fresh.
告诉我实话 鲍勃
You tell me the truth, Bob.
当我发现
When I found out...
当我发现你逮捕了
when I found out you arrested
你逮捕了比利 我必须做点什么
When you arrested Billy, I had to do something!
我必须做点什么
I had to do something!
这该死的一切都是我的错
I mean, this whole damn thing was my fault!
如果我不是个没用的酒鬼
If I wasn't such a worthless drunk,
比利根本不会出现在那个地方
Billy wouldn't have even been in the same place!
他根本不会出现在那里
He wouldn't have even been there!
上帝啊
Oh, God.
所以我打碎了酒瓶
And so I broke a bottle.
割伤自己 想说服你
I cut myself up because I wanted to convince you...
是我害了你女儿 沃特 是我
that I did this to your daughter, Walt. I did it.
虽然不是我开的那辆见鬼的车
I may not have been driving the damn car,
但是我害的
but I did this!
是我的错 我应该受到惩罚
It was my fault, and I should be punished!
不是比利
Not Billy!
求你了 上帝 沃特
Please, God, Walt!
我这辈子已经完了
My life is over.
我自己荒废了
And I have wasted it.
但别让我毁了我儿子这辈子
But don't let me ruin my son's life.
我活该受到惩罚 不是比利
I deserve to be punished, not Billy.
-要一式三份么 -不用 签缩写就行
- Do we need to put this in triplicate? - No. Just initial it.
签字供词 鲍勃·巴尔内斯是司机
A signed confession Bob Barnes was the driver.
比利的签字供词已经认罪了
I got a signed confession from Billy saying the same thing.
各说各话 我相信鲍勃
He said/he said. I believe Bob.
放了他 弗格
Release him, Ferg.
我不
No. I won't.
爸
Dad?
怎么回事
What's going on?
出来吧
Come on.
布兰奇 轮胎面找不出问题
Branch, there's nothing in the tread walls.
你确定吗 这几乎是新轮胎
You sure? It's practically brand-new.
我知道
I know.
真是怪了 没钉子 没螺丝 什么都没有
It's crazy. No nails, screws, nothing.
-你想买♥♥个新轮胎吗 -不 我要修好这个
- You want to buy a new tire? - No, I want to fix this one.
可能 可能漏气的地方不在轮胎面
Look, maybe... maybe the leak's not in the tread.
可能 可能在轮胎壁
Maybe... maybe it's in the sidewall.
好吧
All right.
快过来
Come on.
我得去招呼下顾客 马上回来
Listen, I got to go ring up those customers. I'll be right back.
来了 抱歉久等了
Yeah, sorry for the wait.
我来拿
Let me go get that part.
闺女
Punk.
我本以为只要我
I thought if I could...
只要我查出是谁撞了你
if I could figure out who hit you,
我就有人可怪罪
I can find who to blame...
就可以弥补
that would somehow fix this.
但你还躺在这儿
And here you still are.
我什么也弥补不了
I haven't fixed anything.
他们说这是场可怕的意外
They say this is all a horrible accident.
这不是意外
This wasn't an accident.
这是因为我
This is because of me.
昨天早上我发现鲍勃·巴尔内斯在这儿
I found Bob Barnes in here yesterday morning...
喝醉了 我让他找人来接他
Drunk. I told him to call someone to come pick him up.
我 我一直在想
I- I keep thinking...
要是我开车载他回家 要是我
What if I had driven him home myself? If I had just...
不是这样的 亨利
This isn't about any of that, Henry.
这是我们的错
This is our fault.
我们在丹佛做了那种事
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表