剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
I looked everywhere, tried everything.
你不甘心坐视
And you couldn't stand by,
被疾病打倒 你必须反抗
let that disease win - you had to fight it.
所以你决定自己做麋鹿茸
So you decided to make your own velvetine.
但是狩猎监督官发现了你
But that game warden caught me.
他要抓我 我会去坐牢
He was gonna take me in, and that would've meant jail.
所以我们打了起来
So we fought.
我刺了他
And I stabbed him.
我不能让他带我走
I couldn't let him take me away-
不能 不能留下邦妮独自承受
not- not with Bonnie in her condition.
要么是他 要么是你妻子
It was either him or your wife.
是的
Yes.
李 宝贝
Lee, baby.
我并没有好转
I am not getting better.
你必须要放手 你必须
You have to let me go. You have to.
不不 我永远无法放手
No. No. I never will.
我正开始想起你呢
I was beginning to wonder about you.
你消失有段时间了
You disappeared for a bit.
最近有点事
Been a little preoccupied.
你知道凯迪·朗迈尔车祸的事吗
Did you know Cady Longmire was in a car accident?
她还好吗
She okay?
她会好的
She will be.
但我在调查那起车祸时
But I've been looking into the circumstances of the accident,
发现了些古怪
and I found some odd things.
第一
First...
我发现一个全新轮胎的轮胎壁上被刺了个洞
I found a round puncture in the sidewall of a brand-new tire
凯迪所开的旅行车的轮胎
on the station wagon that Cady was driving.
不在轮胎面上 而在轮胎壁上
Not the tread, but the side wall,
也就是说有人故意使轮胎漏气
meaning someone flattened that tire on purpose.
我在那个漏气的后轮轮胎上提取了一枚指纹
Also lifted a fingerprint off the car right above the rear-back flat tire.
结果属于一个名叫戴维·山脊的人
Belongs to a guy named David Ridges.
去他家找了他 他不在
Tried to visit him at home, he wasn't there,
不过我在他的简历上发现一个有意思的细节
but I did find an interesting detail on his resume.
你发现
You found...
戴维为我工作
that David works for me.
一般说来 我根本不会在意
Normally, I wouldn't blink at that.
你有很多手下 但随后我想起你说过
You have a lot of employees, but then I remembered what you said
"零售政♥治♥"
about retail politics.
让尽可能多的我们的选民出来投票
Getting more of our own voters to the polls,
阻止尽可能多的对方的选民
keeping more of the other guy's voters away.
你和凯迪的车祸无关吧
You didn't have anything to do with Cady's accident, did you?
我的族人经历了几个世纪的苦难
You know, my people have had a bad couple of centuries.
我们有些人学会了要活在当下
Some of us have learned that to get by in the present,
对过去应该放手
you need to let go of the past.
实际上 我所遗忘的已经超过了
In fact, I'd imagine that I have already forgotten more
多数人一辈子所经历的
than most people will ever experience in their lives.
我建议你也一样
My advice to you would be to do the same.
别回头看
Don't look back.
否则会很痛苦
Could lead to real pain.
最好是盯着自己脚下的路 老弟
It's better to keep your eyes down the road, my man,
盯着自己光明的未来
on your very bright future.
这不是答案 雅各
Not really an answer, Jacob.
回头见
I'll see you around.
"大忙人"买♥♥的 你最喜欢的饼干和肉汁
Favorite from the Busy Bee. Biscuits and gravy.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这几天有睡过吗
Have you gotten any sleep in the last few days?
准备睡去
I plan to.
事情都差不多平息了
Things are starting to settle down.
警局人手也齐了
Got a full team back at the station again, so...
决定留下你的男朋友了
decided to keep your boyfriend on.
他不是我男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
我 我都不知道他是什么了
I'm... not sure what he is.
随便吧
Whatever.
"随便吧"
"Whatever"?
我这辈子好像从没听你说过这句话
I don't think I've ever heard you say that word my entire life.
我知道我之前跟布兰奇有点不愉快 但是
I know I had some issues with Branch in the past, but...
我得放手
I got to let that go.
很多东西我都得放手
I got to let a lot of things go.
也许我开始成熟了
Maybe I'm just starting to mellow.
我应该多被车撞撞
I should get hit by a car more often.
不
No.
一次就很够了
Once was enough.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表